The "HOTTNESS of WILLIAM/GRISSOM" Page 9

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by WP_Rocks_MY_World, Jan 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. grissoms_gurl

grissoms_gurl Coroner

Re: The "HOTTNESS of WILLIAM/GRISSOM" Page 9

Wow GF.. you've got it bad!! :lol:
    I just keep watching my dvds and telling myself joyfully that Griss will be back in another 4 weeks... :(
    Almost every show that I watch has been a rerun for 2 weeks.. that really bums me out.

2. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

well as far as i know CSI returns in 2 weeks (March 29), a week earlier than it was announced in first place. that's what i've heard. don't know how much true that information is, but it gives us hope to see our guys soon.

3. grissoms_gurl

grissoms_gurl Coroner

^2 weeks?! That'd be wonderful!! I was going by what this site said, and it says the next episode is April 12.. I hope you're right Adzix!!!

4. puppypower76

puppypower76 Witness

TV guide reports next new ep is being shown on 29th March.

5. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

wow that's only in like...three weeks :eek:

I think we can manage right ladies??

tonight A Bullet Runs Through It is on
    CBS. I really like that episode and he has the beard!!!

6. GrissomFREAK

GrissomFREAK CSI Level Two

Aw, love that epi :cool: He's got The Beard and the CSI vest. Kiuuuute ;)

7. eggbe4thechicken

eggbe4thechicken Pathologist

Whoot! I have a new ep tonight! Well not really, but kinda :rolleyes: Post Mortem is showing tonight in England, and it's the first time it's been shown here, so it's the first time I will see it all the way through, if you catch my drift :rolleyes:

It's my birthday a few days after Empty Eyes airs, and my birthday seems quite near, so that means that, in my head, the ep is really near!

I can't wait to see him without the beard this time around, he might look different, well I dunno, but....*deep breath* I miss Grissom :( *sobs*

It is so unfair, I hate living in England. They never show any of the WP movies, they have shown young guns, TLADILA, and Fear, but no others, well that I know of. I complained to sky movies (the main channels that show movies in England) asking them to show more WP movies, and I listed them, and got a reply :eek:, can you believe it, and they said that they didn't have the rights to manhunter :( and they didn't mention the others, it's so unfair. I am desperate to see Kiss the Sky, but I can't buy it, because I still live at home, and my parents already think I am crazy, and if I start buying WP movies they will think I am off my rocker. (They were really long sentences, apologies :rolleyes: I may be English, but that doens't mean that I'm good at the language :lol: )
    Well I'm going to uni in September, so then I can buy all the movies I want, mwahahahaha :devil:

Ta-ta :)

8. puppypower76

puppypower76 Witness

eggbe4thechicken
    Keep an eye out on ITV2, they have been showing Manhunter quite a lot in the past year, plus you'll more than likely find the full version of The Beast on Sci Fi channel at various times throughout the year as well. Alternatively, if you want to buy any (despite still living at home) check out www.play.com free shipping in the UK ;) They do not have all Billy's films, but they have quite a large selection of them. You can also pick up the US DVDs on www.playusa.com

9. grissoms_gurl

grissoms_gurl Coroner

Ya! I think we can manage that!!! I think it's almost time for another party...ladies?! :lol:
    hhunter, I like that epi too!! Especially the end, when Brass cries.. I cry every single time!

10. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

i've got a question. does anybody know how can i get Long Gone on DVD? i'm in the US and i'm trying to find it but the only copies that i can find available are on VHS. does anybody have any info on that?

11. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

"ABRTI" good ep. so guess they'll do both parts :eek: also can't wait for the new one..and SPIKE nees to catch up.. still doing all really old episodes. like can't they at least do som S/6? and Adzix to my knowledge 'Long Gone" is only on VHS :( sorry, I've got both a VHS and DVD, so it really doesn't matter to me, but for you who don't bummer :( and hhunter now my daughter is comparing WP to her dad.. that he resembles him.. HMMMM, maybe a bit, the nose ;)

12. britfan

britfan Pathologist

Eggb4, I've found some on amazon.co.uk. I got Manhunter, Young Guns 2 (nice 'tache Billy!) Fear and TLADILA quite cheaply. The Contender - lovely Silver Fox action - was £1.99 in Morrisons! Total bargain! I dvd-ed Rat Pack and The Beast from Digital cable. They are there, but you will need to order them.

Just watched Happenstance on Channel 5. Lovely bum profile shot in the opening part, quirky eyebrows and smirks... quite beautiful!

13. grissoms_gurl

grissoms_gurl Coroner

CHUCK!! It seems like forever since we've last talked!! *hugs britfan*
    and yes.. that was a lovely bum profile :lol:

14. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

that's funny desertwind does he look like WP?

britfan-The Contender was fantastic so was The Rat Pack for the Billy-ness. It was kinda weird seeing WP play JFK though

15. britfan

britfan Pathologist

His teeth were the star in The Rat Pack! :lol: I never knew eating ice cream in a dressing gown could be so FWOAR!! :devil: And I don't have a dressing gown or like ice cream that much... but under those circumstances, I'll make exceptions!

Awww! Grissoms gurl! Right back at you!! Huggles to you too! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.