Horatio/DC #12: Miami Never Closes. Neither Does This Thread

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Hunter, Jan 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rebecca_V

Rebecca_V Rookie

Re: Horatio/DC #12: Miami Never Closes. Neither Does This Th

The vid is on youtube. Go there and put Eva Larue (spell correctly of course) in the search and you should be able to watch it. Its really funny.

I have a pic of David Caruso wearing glasses. He does not look bad at all. If they wanted they could write Horatio in wearing glasses. They did for Danny Messener on CSI:NY. They could outfit Horatio with cool Horatio glasses and he could use them as a prop too like the sunnies. Then poor David Caruso can see while filming his scenes. With or without glasses David Caruso is still hot for an elder man!! Yumm

Pic of David wearing glasses. enjoy!!

[​IMG]

The Good Rebecca

2. Horatios_girl

Horatios_girl Victim

Thank you Rebecca!!!
    I always saw the marriage as a 'pity marriage' so glad someone else said it! I too could understand it, but still I think he needs a woman who's his equal. Strong, smart, can handle her own battles and him, yet is feminine and able to accept his protection and would let him be her hero. Not someone who ALWAYS needs a knight in shining armor but occasionally. What ya think? I have to say my love affair is pretty much limited to Horatio. I don't really know too much about DC. I just know that if Horatio really exisited, as my mother said about "Warwick" on CSI, he can park his shoes under my bed anytime! If you don't mind sharing what was your letter like from DC?

3. TracyLynn

TracyLynn Hit and Run

Rebecca - just one word - YUM !

tracy

4. Rebecca_V

Rebecca_V Rookie

Your welcome Horatio's Girl
    My mother use to use that "He can put his shoes under my bed anytime" phrase too. LOL. She said that about Telly Salavis.

I am told I refuse to acknowledge my crush on Horatio/Caruso but I do acknowledge an obsession. It has lessoned since last summer but I admire him just the same. I admire Horatio's charactor a lot. Helped me though some hard times last spring. I am doing a lot better now thanks to a lot of things but watching CSI:Miami Horatio Caine helped me though those dark nights. I admit I am still on the fence about David Caruso. I have to filter out all the negative crap said about him. I tend to rely on his actions not what is said about him. His take on how he feels about having to have 'younger' woman sort of presented to me as an excuse but I don't judge him for it. As long as they are happy is all I care about.

What I received from Caruso was a short note written on CSI: Miami stationary. He wrote pretty much what he writes to all his fans "Dear Rebecca, Thank you for your kind letter. It means the world to me." Then he signed it. I also got a autographed pic of him as Horatio Caine. To be honest I never expected to get any response from him which is why I did not include a SASE for them. I guess over the years he has learned to value his fan base. Which is nice.

The Good Rebecca

5. Lucy

Lucy Colonial Fleet Librarian Premium Member

I wrote to DC a couple of years ago and he sent me a very nice note with a couple of signed pics. I didn't even ask for anything, so that was very kind of him.

I keep these in a very safe place! ;)

I love the envelope too, as it was posted in Miami (with 2 Audrey Hepburn stamps!) in May 2005 just before David left for his vacation to Europe. He must have been catching up on his fanmail. He used to always reply personally, but I'm not sure if he still does that.

6. Horatios_girl

Horatios_girl Victim

Thanks to both Rebecca and Lucy for sharing. Those pics are sweet. I would keep them in a safe place too.

Rebecca, I admire how you make decisions by action not trash spoken. I'm the same way and prefer not to read the tabs. One says this another says that. As to the younger women, I feel ya. I'm only 31, but sometimes feel like I'm over the hill. It's the long winter in WI, it's killing me. Anyway back to H. I just recently started watching CSI:Miami within the last 2 months. So my crush developed fast and hard. I'm not willing to part with the voices in my head and my fantisies quit yet.

Does anyone think H should or should not have a steady love interest? On another note is DC engaged to his son's mother (I'm sorry I'm drawing a blank on her name right now)I thought I read somewhere I don't remember where, that he was but I haven't seen it anywhere crediable.

7. Rebecca_V

Rebecca_V Rookie

Lucy, I was sent that same profile pic you got. I love his profile. There is no way they could of known that. I too keep my envelope, letter and picture in a safe place. I made a scrapbook dedicated to David Caruso. My latest addition is the Cigar Aficionado cover and article. Yummie he looks. They did a really good job on that photo shoot! His eyes are the same color as my ex-husbands on the cover shot. Always had a weakness for blue eyes.

The Good Rebecca

PS Lucy, do you know if series two of the CSI Miami cards are out yet? I do not have the strickly ink web site.

8. Lucy

Hi Rebecca - it looks like the series 2 trading cards are due out in May 2007:

strictlyink.com link :)

9. Rebecca_V

Rebecca_V Rookie

Thanks Lucy, I remember it was suppose to be in Nov. I am not waiting very patiently. I was hoping they would be out by now as I asked for them as a birthday pressie. (21st this month) I an trying to deside if to order them from England or would it be cheaper to get them from Shinders here? Thanks for the link.

Oracio's girl. I remember when I started to like Horatio. At first I did not care for the charactor at all. Once I watched seasons one though three I was pretty much sold on the charactor. It happened quickly and intensly too. Like someone put their hand on the back of my head and slammed my face onto the table. WHAM!!

Caruos's girlfriend is named Liza and I am not sure if they are engaged. Caruso just got divorced so I am not sure he is gonna want to jump on the marriage train so soon. Son or no son. I am not so sure they are gonna write Horacio getting a love interest. Ummm....who would it be? Some young Hispanic woman I bet. LOL

The Good Rebecca

10. Hunter

Hunter Coroner

Lucy, i am enternally jealous of you and your note from David Caruso!!

Ah, that would explain the poses and the tilting of the head... still. Looks great for H. ;) But poor thing, i bet that really makes his acting career harder. :(

That explains a lot. So when H crouches down looking at something from the crime scene, thats him covering it up. Oh! Or when he's interagating (sp?) someone, he always gets them to sit while he stands. *sigh* I can't believe i just found this out. My poor Davey... :(

11. Rebecca_V

Rebecca_V Rookie

Oh My GOD!!. I just pre-ordered Series two of the CSI:M cards from Strickly Ink and I am shocked to learn that the American dollar is only worth a little over 50 cents to the British sterling. YIKES!!...what I don't do for my love of CSI:M and the Horatio.

Oops. OT. Getting back on it. I freaked when I thought I needed glasses last year. I have had very good vision all my life never needed glasses but I am in my 40's now and thought my vision was going to crap. Luckly its still good and the headachs were caused by stress not vision problems. So I can kinda understand why Caruso does not want to wear glasses. I wonder if with his eye problems he can wear contacts?

The Good Rebecca

12. Ducky

Ducky Master of the Moos Moderator

*waddles in*

been a while :p I saw some vodka-soaked breadcrumbs... wonder who left those :rolleyes

This is bit random but I need to let it out.

Since I take screencaps, I was noticing this already with season 4 and now more and more with season 5. He has the same pose in every episode. I swear the screencaps from 15 episodes are almost identical! Why oh why they cannot put him to different situations! That's a lack of imagination!

Grr!

They ruin my DC over there!

13. Lucy

Er, that might have been me! :D *sprinkles some more*

I had noticed that too and it is becoming a bit predictable. I know DC isn't that young, and I don't expect or want him to be the great action hero, but TPTB could at least vary it a little.

14. ilh214

ilh214 Pathologist

Wow I've missed quite a lot in around 24 hours. anyway, the eye problem...that explains a lot. If they ever did get around to writing him in to wear glasses they could always blame it on his bomb squad years. I don't know exactly how but I'm sure they could figure something out. Then he could be back in the lab...and wear glasses there. See??? Then everyone is happy! Stephanie just saved the day. ;)

I try not to worry about his personal life...that could ruin this Horatio crush for me if I know too much about DC. Maybe that sounds weird...maybe someone feels the same. idk. I prefer to keep my tunnel vision Horatio. It's a much happier world that way. :)

15. Callacrap

Callacrap Rookie

Is it just me, or does that picture of DC wearing glasses remind you of how Harry Potter would look when he's older! I think they should make that film and cast DC as the lead! That would be brill!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.