Horatio/DC #12: Miami Never Closes. Neither Does This Thread

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Hunter, Jan 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. patluver144

patluver144 Police Officer

Re: Horatio/DC #12: Miami Never Closes. Neither Does This Th

yeah I agree with all of you guys. H should get shot, Yelina and the team should all be there for him and he'd become a little more human again the old H. I really wanna seehis chest again like in NYPD Blue :devil: it would be great :D i'm going to check out the H/Y shipper for more info thanks guys for helping out.

Katie :D

2. HoratioCainesGirl

HoratioCainesGirl Police Officer

Something should happen to H so I can come save him.... hmm.....

3. cainesugar

cainesugar Coroner

He has an EYE condition? That's one of his best features! With his hair, of course. Which is STUNNING.

But they used to do closeups, did it recently develop? Also- is the blue fake or not, because his eyes look gray-brown in candid pics. Or at least less :eek: POP! :lol: I dunno, it's late, sorry.

Maybe that's what the sunnies were for at the begining and they developed into the Shades of Justice along the way. :lol: Sorry, again.

Great to get the discussion going again in here. Anyone else got an opinion? I'd love to see Yelina comfort him (or Cal, he's always there for her so, ya know, to pay him back) They're both important people in his life, and I can just imagine him being shot or something and Cal or Y rushing over and sitting with him holding his hand *sighs* telling him he'll be okay, crying...sorry, I can dream, right? TPTB, please hear my pleas... :lol:

4. ilh214

ilh214 Pathologist

I want to see him get hurt too...that would be fantastic. Bring him down a notch...or two...or six. I think its pretty much unanimous that s1 & 2 H was best, so maybe him getting shot or something but not die (like they would really kill Horatio anyway) would make him like his old self. It seems like he used to be a lot more relaxed, I'd give anything to see him be like that again. Maybe crack a smile without it being a smirk at a criminal or someone he's interrogating. anyway, thats my 2 cents. i'm out. :)

5. Hunter

Hunter Coroner

Ok, a notch is ok. 6? I'll have to kill you. *smiles* Let's just have his get shot dramaticly and have a outstanding recovery and then we can have
    Yelina holding his hand standing by his hospital bed, them having a very emotional convo. ;)

6. EyeHeartH

EyeHeartH CSI Level One

ilh214
    The 'I want to see him get hurt too...' part sounded so bad at first, but then again I want to see it too!!! :lol: As long as he doesn't die (which would never happen unless they wanted the show to die with him), you know? I agree...he needs to come back to Planet Earth and rejoin the rest of us. He does need to smile more...maybe then he won't be so tense.

Psst Hunter...sorry to be a prude, but the mods warned against particular shipping on this thread. *Ducks to avoid flying objects*

7. Hunter

Hunter Coroner

All right all right....

Hey can we get some more info on this so called condition of DC's eyes?

8. EyeHeartH

EyeHeartH CSI Level One

The lab situation seems feasible because of the stuff they do with chemicals and such. But then again, why would they use real chemicals on a TV set? Or maybe he just didn't like working in the lab, which I disagree with the decision because he was so hot in that labcoat :D
    I read in a scan of a magazine interview on one site that he had a stomach condition as a baby and was in the hospital a lot.

9. loyal2wolfe

loyal2wolfe Witness

Hey people! First time I'm visiting this thread. :D

I do like Horatio because he's so warm with innocent people. Love it when he talks with kids. (Who doesn't?) :lol: & the best thing is he's SO skilled in using his gun. Miami has thrilling shootout scenes, especially when he is gunning someone down.

H is seriously just like my dad. Let's see...they're both the same age, love sunglasses, put their hands in their pockets, have the same kind of nickname (Horatio is 'H' & my dad's 'PK' :lol:) & seem to remain really calm whatever the situation. Cool. :cool:

10. CSI_Chic

CSI_Chic Police Officer

One of my classmates boyfriends aunt is the costume desinger for miami, I mention to her to tell her bf to tell his aunt that H needs a new wardrobe. :) ;) :p
    I guess she sends them the seasons on dvd. Oh i am so jealous.

OMG i watched the vid. WTF? DC? :confused: is with the comb? LOL. what the heck was emily on.

11. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

Ok I finally found the post on The Did You Know thread regarding his eye condition. It wasn't my post btw.

So I think it's the reason for his famous poses on the show and why he always kneels or gets lower than the person he's talking to, and why he needs those sunnies and why he can't do labwork and why he seems rude to not look people in the eye when he's talking to them. It's not his fault. Cos it just ain't cool for H to be in glasses all the time. And all the credit goes to DC for making this condition part of the H character and making H carry it off in such a cool and suave at the same time.

And correction I don't mean to be rude loyal2wolfe but H doesn't put his hands into his pockets rather he places his hands on his hips or rests them on his badge and gun. :rolleyes:

So we all think H should be brought down to earth. TPTB do you hear us? And please like we suggested earlier in this thread make jacket removal and shirt removal mandatory at least once a season :devil:

12. EyeHeartH

EyeHeartH CSI Level One

Poor guy, but then again, I can't picture H without those head tilts. It's part of his signature, just like the sunnies and the hands on the hips.
    I second the idea that jacket and shirt removal be made mandatory at least once a season.

I have a question. I read on several websites that H was married before he came to Miami. Was this just fan speculation?

13. Horatios_girl

Horatios_girl Victim

Okay, I'm a newbie, so go easy guys/gals. Let me say that I am soooo glad to find others who love Horatio as much as I do. I'm also glad to read an explantation of why he's not in the lab as much, as to his head tilting. I love it! I think it shows a form of humility and makes him seem approachable. I know if I were a victim I would want him to come to my rescue. If I'm in the wrong place please let me know. I'm going to venture into the past a bit,but I was wondering how ya'll felt about last season's relationship with Marisol. I haven't really seen any thoughts on that only that they never really made her cancer and treatment very convincing. I was a little put off at how healthy she looked. I've read some comments on how Horatio wouldn't go out with a bald girl, well TV being what it is, I can agree. But Horatio being true to his character does not seem to be that shallow.
    I also agree that he's awesome with kids and would love to see more kids. I haven't been able to keep up with this season so I'm catching re-runs, so can someone tell me if it's just me or did H seem a little too sad in "Death Emminent"? When he says he has lost everything, that makes me think maybe Madison did die. I don't know I think way to much.

14. Rebecca_V

Rebecca_V Rookie

I find the backstory of Horatio Caine so confusing. In some it says he is divorced, some say he grew up in Miami, some say he grew up in New York. I got frustrated with it so I wrote my own backstory to Horatio's past. Since he has that New York accent I put him raised in New York and when he was in his mid 20's I wrote him meeting his future wife. I had fun with that story.

I never understood the whole Marisol arc. It did not seem plausable for me to believe why he married her and all. It was almost a pity marriage of some kind. As for her not looking like a cancer patient that bugged me also. I know Caruso likes his young hispanic woman but I also think that he can't be that vain not to want to film the realizim of it (with Cemo treatment baldness). But then again I feel even though I am a good lookin' Latina I am in my 40's so I would be too old for Caruso's taste. LOL. Too bad, its his loss anyway.

I watched that Eva Larue birthday vid on youtube. Caruso was just too funny on it. He looked and acted like he was drunk or something. Too funny.

Too back up several posts. (I am so behind) to answer a posters question on Caruso's replying to fan mail. I wrote him last June got a reply from him in Sept. Since this grouping of replies I have not heard of anybody else receiving any replies. Too sad.

The Good Rebecca

15. cainesugar

cainesugar Coroner

Howdy again.
    Really? Wow. Some people think it's so dorky and overdone, and I always loved those little sigantures he has, and this one was great...gets the suspects annoyed, lol. Wow, poor DC...I guess he needed something to make up for his amazing looks and talent. Ya can't have everything. :lol:

^ What did he say? Wow, want to hear! Congrats, lucky...and tell all! :D THanks for the info about his eyes ^^^^^ up there. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.