Ryan/Jonathan #14: 'Togoholism is International'

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Feb 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. asiagirl

asiagirl Dead on Arrival

@kat: Welcome
    My Favorite Episode from Csi Miami Silcencer from Season 4 last tuesday im watching this

2. asiagirl

asiagirl Dead on Arrival

Im Mean the Episode Silencer from Csi miami season 4 , Sorry Im write this word false

3. Marns

Marns CSI Level Two

Welcome, katbug! :D

Ryan
    Edited by Mod per the 480 pixel rule

Yeah, brightened my day. Definatly. He looks so cute! :lol:

4. loyal2wolfe

loyal2wolfe Witness

Hello katbug, welcome & enjoy the heat of Miami sunshine & hotness of Ryan Wolfe!

Erm...asiagirl, just a reminder - u shouldn't double post. U can edit your posts within 24 hours. :)

5. asiagirl

asiagirl Dead on Arrival

@loyal2wolfe: Thanks Im forget it

6. loyal2wolfe

loyal2wolfe Witness

No probs, asiagirl. Marns , that 'Shattered' pic is so sweet that I've saved it on my comp. Muahahaha.

After coming back from a holiday from Brisbane, my sis dreamed of Ryan. Not only that, she said we were still at our Brisbane hotel in her dream, & she saw Ryan having a drink at the lounge, & he turned around & smiled at her. My sis even remembers he was wearing that purple T-shirt which he wore in 'Driven' & 'COTC'.

:lol:

7. CSI_Kat

CSI_Kat Addicted to Gutterville Moderator

Hello Marns. If that is a welcome gift - it is much appreciated! He is very fine in that picture!
    I am honestly bad with the names of the episodes. I have seen maybe the first 3 episodes with Ryan in them and just a few of the more recent ones. Luckily A&E is allowing me to catch up!
    Thanks for the welcome Asiagirl & Loyal2wolf!

8. Marns

Marns CSI Level Two

OFCOURSE IT'S A WELCOME GIFT! :lol: I love new peoples coming into this thread.. :D

Oh, I soooo hope I will be home in time for tonight's episode! :eek: I can't believe I have to hurry, when I usually already AM in front of the TV. They're airing 'If Looks Could Kill'.. I think..

Ryan
    Edited by Mod per the 480px rule

This one's for all of us.

9. RYANisHAWT

RYANisHAWT Hit and Run

welcome KATBUG~! ^_^ Ryan Lovers are all around the world~ woots! spread the love. :D

ryan is forever goregous.

@loyal2wolfe : omg! that purple shirt is burning hot! its so tight and sexy. =X ur sis should have dreamt about him without a shirt by the pool instead. aaaaaah. omg, naughty thoughts. :D

10. Yurek

Yurek Pathologist

Haven't been here for quite a while. :eek:
    Can't believe it.

So..first: Beautiful caps, athlov! As usual! :D I so want to see SU2 again. I've watched it one or three times a few years ago but I really didn't pay attention to Jon.^^

Welcome katbug to the Togolism! :D Hope you have fun around here.

And now I need some help I guess.
    A friend of mine is now creating a webpage about Jon Togo and she needs some information about Jon's old band. Can somebody perhaps help us with that? I found a biography about the band but I think it's more than exxaggerated.^^
    So. I just thought I'd ask here in the best Togolicious source. :D Well...please just let me knwo if you have some information. You can also PM me. Thanks for that. :)

And now I'll post some pics for entertainment. :D

Sexy
    *loves when he looks like that* :D

11. athlov

athlov Guest

Ooo Yurek, that is sexy. That was my first reaction when I saw it.

Great pics everyone. :D

12. dna_girl

dna_girl Witness

Hi guys, haven't been on here for a while and have just caught up with all the posts. This thread moves so quickly!!! :D
    Great photos Yurek - they are both really sexy pictures. Not really seeing much CSI Miami at the moment here on UK tv apart from odd reruns of Five US so keeping myself up to date here is helping me through the Wolfe drought!

13. CSI_Kat

CSI_Kat Addicted to Gutterville Moderator

Marns - is tonight a new episode? Or is it Monday that is a new one? I am getting myself confused! That is another great picture. Where do you find all of these??

RyanisHawt - LOVE that moving pic. Did you make that?? It is absolutely stunning!

Yurek - great SEXY pics!

I am looking forward to catching up on A&E. I literally just changed my cable subscription about a week ago and the 1st Ryan episode just aired a few days ago. Talk about timing!

14. athlov

athlov Guest

208: The Beast

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Haha, the guy in the picture behind him looks like he's going to stab him in the back.

He looks so smug. :cool:

Look at him! He snatches the report right out of the boss' hand. :lol:

*gigle*

LOL If looks could kill, Jonathan would be toast.

heeheehee This scene is so funny, because Jonathan is so excited about not being able to find out anything. Then he looks at his boss, who is glaring at him, and he sobers up and says, "But I'm damn well going to find out... stuff..." :lol:

ROTFLOL

He's reading Carl's letter. "OMG!" :eek:

Carl: "Relax! We're consenting adults."

Jon: "Who are you writing that to?"

Carl: "My girlfriend, an' I'm almost positive it's legal."

"What girlfriend?"

Bla bla Jon: "How'd you meet her?" *Carl mumbles* J: "Come again!"

Carl: "Friend's of Rosie O'Donnell Chat room." "Truth is Jonathan, I think I'm in love."

Jon: "Please, tell me not with Rosie O'Donnell. Lehgh!!"

Carl: *SMACK* "With Amanda!"

Carl: "She's everything I ever wanted - sarcastic, overly defensive, she never has a good word to say about anybody. " ..."I'm telling you, she is my soul mate. Just read her last email.

Aww ... "Oh god!" "Oh jees!" :lol: :lol:

This is one from the scene I wrote out on the last page.

Bossman: "Jonathan, do I have to hurt you?"

Cutie. :D

There are just so many scenes I want to describe for those of you who haven't seen this yet, but I just don't have the time. :(

15. Yurek

Yurek Pathologist

Great pics, athlov.
    I've already seen those a few hours ago. I was curious if you'd uploaded some more. :D

But I was confused by something. If I clicked on the third page of episode 2x08 I can see pics from episode 2x05. If I then click on one pic and click the return button I'm in the gallery for 2x05. I don't think this is intentionally. I thought I'd tell you.
    I was so confused when I saw pics from that episode that I already have seen, so... :D

Jon is so cute in that series. I still can't believe I haven't seen it carefully. :rolleyes:

I so love this expression! :lol:
    And this too!!

So awesome and cute!!![​IMG] :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.