Horatio & Yelina #5 ~ How Can I Not Love You?~

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Lucy, Nov 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TallyHo

TallyHo Coroner

So Say We All. Totally nothing to do writing-wise with what was goin on around them in the episode. So much so that even when their dialogue is lacking because of inability on the writers part, DC and SM still shine through incandescently.

Hey, Swanny, good to see ya. :)

2. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

Definately. DC doesn't have that kinda chemistry with any other female character on the show except SM. Probably how they got us hooked in the first place.

I really hope so too.

3. polina

polina Rookie

yes I remember very nice music played, Yelina turned her head and saw Horatio :rolleyes:
    I think there was no need in dialogs, we could simply look at them, see their looks they gave to each other and enjoy this moment :)

oh how I miss her presence in the show :(

4. Lucy

Lucy Colonial Fleet Librarian Premium Member

Swan, polina, great to see you both again. :D Dialogue was definitely not needed in that scene, I agree. Though, when they did actually speak to one another, the writing lacked conviction.
    No doubt about that. When two characters/actors just click so well in this way, it is a completely natural thing to behold. Wonderful stuff. :)

5. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

And so we wait with bated breath for that amazing chemistry to grace our small screens again. I hope someone in this thread, after watching the ep posts lots of screencaps so I can share the excitment.

Like you all I echo your sentiments and hope the writers will do H and Y justice and make the dialogue as brilliant as it was before. Sizlling hot chemistry and good dialogue that'll make SM's return all the more worth the wait.

Oh and Luce we haven't seen one of your screencaps in awhile. Maybe just a few to help the time pass till May comes along. ;)

In the meantime drop by my fan fic as well you guys.
    http://talk.csifiles.com/showflat.php?Ca...ID=#Post1124643

6. Lucy

I'm sure that will be the case. I know that both Pusher and DaWacko (Ducky) never fail to disappoint on this score. ;)

Speaking of screencaps, another of my favourites....

[​IMG]

He has such a way of looking at her! :D

7. MiamiDade

MiamiDade Pathologist

Aww, that is a great pic! :D Looks like Season 2 to me?

Lovely to see you again Swan and polina. It's always nice to know that you are still around checking in. Hopefully, the near future will bring new H/Y discussion, and some renewed hope for the future of our favourite Miami couple. :)

8. Lucy

^ Indeed, while I always enjoy discussing the great H/Y moments of the past, some new scenes will be very welcome - depending on what happens obviously! ;)

I'm fairly sure that the pic is from 'Extreme', so yes, Season 2 heaven. :D

9. Lunalove

Lunalove Police Officer

Hi! Newbie H/Y-shipper signing in. *Waves madly*

I'm pretty new to C.S.I. Miami. Have however spend my last few dollars (well kroner, really) on season 1 and the first part of season 2 and I'm now down to s2 epi8 "Big Brother"! :)

I can't remember which was my first epi, but it must have been heavy on the H/Y - 'cause I was like "damned, that's hot"!

I live in Denmark and we're currently watching the end of s.4 so I'll watch "Rio" in a couple of weeks... I'm thrilled that SM is returning I only hope that tptb bring her back for good!

I love that I found you guys, I was starting to get the impression that no one else wanted H & Y to get together. Almost all you see on fanfiction.net is H/C.

Anyway - I'll be watching. Uhmm, in a totally non-creepy way. ;)
    Kimmie

10. HC_4_my_birthday

HC_4_my_birthday Lab Technician

Hi Lunalove and welcome to the world of H/Y :)

Thanks for the pic Lucy it was a nice way to end my day just love it when he looks at her like that

11. Lucy

Welcome Lunalove! :D
    There is a great deal of fanfic for H/C, but I think there is a reason for that. In a sense, we haven't needed H/Y fanfic because the writers gave us this wonderfully complicated relationship that played out so well on our screens anyway. The H/C 'ship' is one that, up until now, has not been advocated by the writers at all and is just something some fans would like to see. It is very much 'Fanon', as opposed to 'Canon' ie. that which actually exists on the show. I hope that makes sense. ;)

The most popular Calleigh ships seem to be with Eric or Ryan currently, judging by a poll conducted on this forum fairly recently.

You're welcome for the pic HC_4_my_birthday. Glad you liked it!

12. HC_4_my_birthday

HC_4_my_birthday Lab Technician

I did but then again love any pic of H/Y don't know if i will be on tomorrow working lates :(

13. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

*waves to polina and SwanSwan* :D

and welcome on ours pirate ship Lunalove ;) for my regret if tptb keep write so soup scripts we too the 'Canon' team will need tons of H/Y fanfics to survive *sigh* btw thanks Hrockz for keep posting ur updates :) also i`m afraid that when come May most of this so expect new H/Y screencpas will be a lot similar, coz as like Ducky say in HC/DC thread we have whole 15-en epis from S5 full only with 2-3 identical H pose. :rolleyes: what a shame and lack of imagination....

maybe i must watch this new epi without sound, coz then nothing can disturb my entertainment :lol:

not in last place, thanks for the pic Lucy, this is good way we to start ours count-down ;) (again)

14. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

Thanks for the cap Luce . Yup we should start a countdown. I've made up in my mind the ep will be good, cos even if the writting is bad DC and SM will play it out real well. If nothing we just watch the amazing chemistry.

15. Kit4na

Kit4na CSI Level Two

This morning I thought the exact same thing, lets start a countdown. It's scary..

Btw check out the Miami Icons @ fanart added a new H & H/Y icon :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.