Mac #3: Slim Macky & The Taylor Girls

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by CathStokes, Sep 29, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fruitbat

Fruitbat CSI Level Two

I know what you guys mean. I dont mind her as much as I thought I would, but still she is a bit clingy. (But be honest girls could you keep your hands off him, I couldnt :devil: so I will cut her a bit of leeway.) Saying that, I still think Stella is the girl for him.

But it is nice to see Mac interaction outside of the normal lab work and cases. So for that I will put up with her. Just as long as the writers dont screw it up. I would like to see more of Peyton the way she acted when she was angry with Mac, I liked the fact that she was pissed off with him and wasnt afraid to say so.

2. mj0621

mj0621 Pathologist

i couldnt agree more (specially the last sentence of the first paragraph :lol:

ive been hearing spoilers/rumors about her and i do hope it comes fine... hope NY wont mess things up...

and lol, i am jealous of peyton... she had her hands on macky... :devil: who wouldnt be? :p

3. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

Since I love you, You get 30 mins. Thats it. and no touching!. :D

4. Fruitbat

Fruitbat CSI Level Two

I agree I cant wait to see how it goes for Stella I hope they dont screw up. I am crossing my fingers that everything will be well written and they dont mess with Stella's character just for ratings. It all has potential disaster written all over it...

And I do have a little grrrrr when Peyton puts her hands on Mac.... :D. He is ours she should keep her hands to her self :devil:

5. mj0621

mj0621 Pathologist

aw..only 30 mins? :p hey... whatdoyamean no touching? *pouts*

I know... I'm getting kinda worried how are writers gonna deal with it, I mean, it's a very touchy-delicate subject... and don't they even try making her OC or something... it's not gonna work and it's like asking for trouble... idk... depends i guess...

:lol: *gg* everytime peyton's on screen like 'dont you even think about touching him while i'm looking missy! :devil: :p i'm a bit protective of what's mine..er...ours :D

6. Fruitbat

Fruitbat CSI Level Two

I said I would be back with a season 3 Mac pic

[​IMG]

*THUD* :D :D

7. CSI_Chic

CSI_Chic Police Officer

^^^^^^^^^ooooohhh Nice :) *Thump*

8. deive

deive Hit and Run

he looks great:p
    Comparing all three seasons - I like Mac the best in 3rd season though he looks great in all of them ;)

9. shaofu

shaofu Hit and Run

Oh yeah! Nice pic, fruitbat!

10. MBGrissom

MBGrissom Pathologist

Oooh, great way for me to start out my morning, with a gorgeous piccie of Mac! Thanks, fruitbat!

Re: Peyton, I really am not minding her, which is rather surprising since I honestly thought I would at least intensely dislike her, if not outright hate her :lol: Yeah she's a bit clingy with him sometimes, but the writers have balanced it out nicely by also having her character very smart, straightforward and sassy, when she needs to be, so that makes me kind of excuse the clingy-thingy a bit.

11. CathStokes

Well You did ask for less.. ... its called tough love, MJ :D

xxx

*looks at picture* *Thud* *Drools* *faints*

Yes, if anyone sees my mouth, could you tell it to get back here??

12. Fruitbat

Fruitbat CSI Level Two

So I want to know what every one thinks about the up and coming rumors for Mac.

Looks like Mac wont be much in ep 20 but 21 and 22 look to be very interesting. An old case of Mac's comes back to haunt him and he has to hand in his gun and badge! I cant wait, it sound good!

13. CathStokes

You're not serious? That does sound interesting, wonder what it could be? Maybe something involving Claire?

14. kiwifan

kiwifan Witness

Wow, yeah. I read something about that over on the Spoiler thread, though they didn't go into too much detail. Bit of a shock - I just can't see that ever happening - just not the sort of thing I can see happening with Mac!! What a lot I have to look forward to!

Last night's ep here in NZ was Consequences, and the surprise for Mac at the end of that ep was quite out of left-field, huh? Got Mac quite shaken up, Gary just did an awesome job of the scene in the coffee-shop, I thought. The man's a genius! I hope there's more of a story-line coming up about that... :)

15. Fruitbat

Fruitbat CSI Level Two

Oops nearly forgot the spoiler stuff.

Not sure it just says an old case of Mac's comes back to haunt him. So it doesnt look like it has anything to do with Claire. I am really looking forward to this.

Yep that is one of my favorite scenes, Gary was awsome the look on his face when Reed walked out were heartbreaking. Dont worry Reed is in a few more eps. I have loved every scene they have had together. Also some good stuff coming up for you in NZ with Mac and Flack some good confrontational stuff. Aslo some good Mac/Peyton moments due up in the next few eps as well.

Last season for most of the first half anyway Mac was in the background for a lot of the eps, I am so glad this season we have had so much character stuff with Mac. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.