Grade 'Grand Murder At Central Station'

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Top41, Oct 5, 2005.

1. midnight_tiptoes

midnight_tiptoes Head of the Day Shift

Well, he took the card, didn't he? I bet that same night he showed up in his onesies, holding a tedy bear, all tear-eyed, "I just want Mac to love me."

Cuddlers: Awww!

2. csi_fanatic

csi_fanatic Pathologist

lol Stella was worried about Mac...god so much tension..i think in that episode towards the end.
    kaia

3. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

He did take the card! That "cuddle lifeguard" looked like he wanted to get cuddly with Danny. :lol:

Aw, you know Danny totally sleeps in one of those footsie things. :lol:

Mac, at a cuddle party? :lol: :eek:

4. BittenByTheWolfe

BittenByTheWolfe CSI Level Three

When? Where? I'll take off work if I have to.

5. Top41

:lol: I was laughing at the very idea of it.

Danny: Mac, I've joined this...club. Would you come with me one night?

Mac: What kind of "club"?

6. GoodLittle Wench

GoodLittle Wench Coroner

My thoughts exactly, Bitten. If Mac is having a cuddle party, I am there.

7. midnight_tiptoes

midnight_tiptoes Head of the Day Shift

I wanna cuddle with Flack. Aw, he's so cute. And we have the same sense of humor.

I bet Hawkes would be a LITTLE too much into the cuddling.

Ever since this episode aired I can't get "Hello" by Lionel Ritchie out of my head.

8. Top41

Flack is adorable this season! I am so on the Flack bandwagon. :D

:lol: It could be worse--it could be J. Lo. ;)

9. GoodLittle Wench

GoodLittle Wench Coroner

Oh, I'll cuddle with Hawkes too. I am so a Hawkes girl right now.

10. Guest

Guest Guest

Hi! I'm new here. I'm trying to track down the video of the promo for this episode. It's already been replaced on the CBS web site and I can't find any archives. Anyone know how to access it? THANKS!

11. JDonne

JDonne CSI Level One

I gave the episode a B-, the episode was humorous yet lame.

The firing scene was at best yawn worthy and frankly beyond anti-climactic. Aiden registered zero emotion though she went all the way from A to Z in about two seconds. Mac was not pissed enough in my opinion, because if you’re going to ball people out in the middle of the lab for defying orders or being harsh with suspects, etc. I expect a little more yelling about a possible ethics violation that could compromise the integrity of the NY crime lab.

Hawkes was adorable, much better than last week, and I love Hill Harper, nice attempt to get him more screen time, but I could have done without the ambulance scene this is CSI not ER, find another way.

The use of JLO’s ass as a case cracker was not a positive moment for me, and may be the low of my TV season; I am offended by all things JLO.

I’m wondering if Stella is actually going to do lab work this season or just continue the forced sexual tension with the strange haired sculptor.

Flack was as always brilliant with the one-liners and I loved the added touch of him fiddling with the surgical equipment.

The entire cuddle party scene was by far my favorite and without it, and of course, Flack, the episode would have ranked lower.

I was also a bit irked by the half-assed attempt to recreate Grand Central, now to the non-New Yorker I’m sure it was no problem, but the number of people looked like the concession stand at a high school football game, not GC during a weekday morning rush, I mean come on you could actually see the floor.

Ali

12. Jaer

Jaer Police Officer

What was up with Aidan's hair and makeup? Did her makeup artist quit 2 episodes before she did?
    I gave this an A- because I really wanted to see the reactions of the other team members and I really wanted more than three minutes of Aidan if it was going to be her last ep. That story line was solid and had a lot of potential but it seemed like they just tossed it away trying to get it over with as soon as possible.

13. cSiNyFrEaK30

cSiNyFrEaK30 Police Officer

i gave this ep an A-, for a couple of reasons...i like the cases, and i thought they did very well handling them.

And Hawkes!! he's becoming more a of a favorite character of mine..."God Bless you J-Lo!" and him and Mac have some great chemistry, i'm glad we're being able to see more of them together (which must have been the writers plan all along! :D)

Mac: Eating is frowned upon.

Hawkes: *drops food*

Mac: i'm kidding.

hahahaha hilarious...Flack was funny too in those scenes with the plastic surgeon patients..."..cat..?" lolol i love it!!

But i dont think the show handled Aiden's leaving the right way. I mean being fired is a good way to go, better than being shot or killed, but we didnt get to see any cast reactions. What about the whole Aiden/Danny thing that was going on last year? We didnt even get a good DnA scene! (speaking of Danny, he seemed kind of out of it...did anyone else notice that? Kinda depressed...like the rest of the cast was all brightened up and he was all down...i dont kno)

anyway, pretty good ep. Can;t wait for Zoo York :)

14. SkeletonJack

SkeletonJack CSI Level One

I'd give it an A just because it spawned this comment
    Other than that, eh. The stories were lame, the characters were so/so. But, I do love Hawks and Flack more than I ever have before. Ever.

15. misscsiny

misscsiny Lab Technician

I gave A...The episode was great and Flack's back with his funny lines!!love'em