Worst Movies Ever

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by lilbug, May 22, 2005.

1. SunsetBoulevard

SunsetBoulevard moderator.exe Moderator

ITA, hhunter. That movie is awful.

Interview with the Vampire. Well, I like both Tom Cruise and Brad Pitt, they're great actors, but that movie is just horrible. All I remember is that they're standing and rolling their eyes - for like an hour... :p The storyline sucks, it's extra boring. Well to be honest, I hate each vampire story. Those are lame and make no sense.

2. ericisacutie

ericisacutie Lab Technician

Napolean Dynamite-- Couldn't even watch all of it it was so stupid to me.

RV ---- Also A very bad movie, and very gross at that.

And also-- Click. ewwwwwwwww

3. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

Willowwannabe, I don't care about that movie, I think I saw it year ago, I didn't watch the whole movie, it was too gross. I don't like Tom Cruise and Brad Pitt, they are good actor but suck personallty.

I remeber one interview about Oprah Winsfrey watching that movie, she didn't watch the whole movie, she just walk out the theater because it make her want to puke because one of the vampire eat rat in the movie, I'm sure you know that.

4. CSI_Duquesne01

CSI_Duquesne01 CSI Level Two

In my opinion, Brad Pitt, like Ben Afflack, is overrated. I can't really think of one movie that he has done that has surprised me. Ben maybe did a few but other than that...

5. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell Head of the Swing Shift

Hell yeah! What the hell was that about? You can't do a Halloween movie and exclude Michael. Michael’s the whole point of a Halloween movie. :lol:

I also can't say I'm a big Brad Pitt fan. There are only a few of his movies that I can think of that I've liked. Although you can't really judge an actors personality unless you know them personally, but film wise I've always thought he was a little overrated. ;)

6. Nirvana

Nirvana CSI Level One

I went and saw Epic Movie last night. HORRIBLE. I looked around the theater and thought "Hm, why are there so many 12 year old kids here?" and now i know why. I am a lover of the Scary Movies, this one was just childish. So obvious that it was made for 13 year old boys.

And Crispin Glover as Willy Wonka? No thank you :lol: So creepy.

7. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

*cough* Bruce Almighty.

8. CSI_Duquesne01

CSI_Duquesne01 CSI Level Two

I have never seen Epic Movie, but everyone I know who saw it said it sucked really really bad.

9. SunsetBoulevard

*bumping up*

I saw Decoys last night, it's definitely one of the worst movies I've ever seen. The storyline was lame, so were the actors. It was supposed to be a horror movie, but it turned out something like a parody, lol. I was trying to laugh, but I couldn't.
    I thought the ending scene would be okay, but they totally screw it up :lol:

This movie was kind of painful to watch.

ETA: I can't believe the IMDb rating is 4.3/10! :eek:

10. MacsLovlyAngl

MacsLovlyAngl Head of the Graveyard Shift

Okay, I have a couple that top that. My son is into all these B movies, and last night, we watched "Attack of the killer tomatoes, and I'm telling you, it was one of the stupidest, idiotic movies I have ever seen. A bunch of mutant tomatoe's going around eating humans.

You couldn't help but laugh, cause it was so poorly done, and these tomato's had teeth, and rolled down the roads squashing cars, people, and swallowing them whole. Too much, I never laughed so hard. The worse part, their is a Part 2, and a Part 3. I mean does it get any cheesier, and they talk funny sounds.

This is one movie, I will nevr watch again, it was just to unbeleivabley stupid :eek: :lol: :lol:

11. NZGirly

NZGirly Police Officer

Napolean Dynamite is diffently the worst movie I have ever seen! I though I would watch it because a lot of my friends were going on about how it was so funny and one of the best movies. SO when it came on, I thought I would watch it. About half and hour later, I had to change the channel because I couldn't stand watching and listening to it anymore. I have no idea how that movie could be funny, let alone watchable.

I am never going to watch that movie ever again.

12. calleighspeedle

calleighspeedle Coroner

The worst movies I've ever seen are: :mad:

Sim0ne
    The Usual Suspects (way overrated)
    Three Kings
    Millers Crossing
    Four Weddings And A Funeral
    Copland
    Sliding Doors
    Halloween 8
    Halloween (Rob Zombie's)
    Black River
    Curdled
    Lethal Weapon 4
    The Three Muskateers
    Naked Lunch
    Snake eyes
    Nightmare on Elm Street (all of them)
    Fright Night 2
    Flightplan
    Brigette Jones's Diary 1 & 2
    Miami Vice (2006)
    Too Wong Foo
    Colateral Damage
    Interview With a Vampire
    Bram Stokers Dracula

give me time, I'll think of more!!!

13. SunsetBoulevard

I actually liked Nightmare on Elm Street when I was about 12 years old and I was about to add Interview with a Vampire, but you were faster, calleighspeedle. That movie is way worse than Decoys, which is also hard to watch :p

14. MacsLovlyAngl

MacsLovlyAngl Head of the Graveyard Shift

Awww...I loved Interview with the Vampire....well...I should say, I loved the sexiness, of the two leading hunks :lol: :devil: :devil:

As for the movie itself, yeah...it SUCKED :D :D

Another movie that joined the garbage bin, was "Shawn of the Dead"...very cheesy, ;) :p

15. BasketCase963

BasketCase963 Civilian

Water Horse