What's on your Ipod?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by DetectiveCurtis, Mar 7, 2007.

1. Nirvana

Nirvana CSI Level One

I have a quick technical question for any Ipod geeks out there :p

Like i said in my previous post i have had my 2GB Ipod Nano since last Christmas and i'm noticing now that when i charge it fully it will only last about an hour or more of playing time before it is completely drained again. Is this a sign that my Ipod is dying and i should get a new one? Why won't it stay charged?! :(

2. Showtime

Showtime Police Officer

Nirvana, most portable electronics now use Lithium-Ion (Li-on) batteries now. As they age, they begin to lose their charge quicker. If you have an extended warranty, you might be able to get it replaced.

To everyone who has a li-on battery: the best things that you can do to get the most use out of it is:

1. Keep it at an over half or full charge as much as possible
    2. Keep it away from extreme heats or colds
    3. If you're not going to be using it for a while, charge it at to halfway or over halfway.
    4. Use it.

3. Laetri

Laetri CSI Level One

umm 4,271 songs, 2 CSIs some Hannah Montana for my cousin, a few pics that automatically transfered, RENT, POTC 2, The Thief Lord and a few episodes of Harry Potter podcasts.

4. midnightbellzza

midnightbellzza Coroner

Umm. I can't afford an ipod :lol: so I just have music. I only have right now, like 90 songs, but I just got it like two weeks ago so I haven't really had the chance to put more music on it.

5. SunsetBoulevard

SunsetBoulevard moderator.exe Moderator

Well I don't have an iPod but a regular mp3 player.
    There are not many songs on it right now.

Michelle Branch albums: Broken Bracelet, Hotel Paper, Spirit Room
    The Wreckers album: Stand Still Look Pretty
    Lostprophets album: Liberation Transmission
    Various songs from: Bullet for my Valentine, Slipknot, John Mayer, 8mm, Billy Talent, Alexisonfire, The All-American Rejects, Simple Plan and My Chemical Romance. That's pretty much it :)

6. goreshi

goreshi Rookie

what I have is an sansa e250 mp4 player. It looks like an ipod, but it has a better features, beacuse I have videos, pictures, radio and music in it. I have 166 songs, most of it are j-pop. I have some fan videos of CSI on it.

7. FLACK_ATTACK

FLACK_ATTACK Prime Suspect

I have to add to my 4GB blue ipod mini (I bought a new wild sides protector for it). I don't have any songs on my ipod at the moment, but I have 41 songs in my itunes library, and will import most of my CD collection which includes Pop/Rock/ Country Rock etc.

8. BlueCurl

BlueCurl Pathologist

I have a Creative Zen Vision:M 30gb and here's my playlist that is on it:

click

This is a small part from all my music but I am still going through it to get it organized...

9. Nirvana

Nirvana CSI Level One

Thanks for the information Showtime! I think i may wait for a while and let my Ipod die completely before i pay the money for a new one. I hear the newer Nano's have a longer battery life :D

10. csikicksurass

csikicksurass Captain

I have an Ipod mini. I dout it is more convinient to have a smaller version of it (talking about the ipod nano) and i doubt i am gonna use all ths storage space on it...but for some reason i still want one :lol:

I have like everything, no seriously. I have QUEEN and The Killers of course<33333 and i have a bunch of Frank Sinatra songs, just got a bunch more of Red Hot Chili Peppers songs. Bunch of songs from the 70's and 60's. It's pretty much just rock and classic, or classic rock :D but there are some songs i have on there to rather inspire me, as a joke, or just because they are cool songs:

The Transformers movie themem: Cool song
    Eye of the tiger: Inspire me and it's a cool song
    I just cant fight this feeling: Joke

And so on oh and i got some Blake Lewis songs :D i know he's still in American Idol but i love him :lol:

11. BlueCurl

BlueCurl Pathologist

in case it is totally dead! like non usuable because the battery is out of its lifetime but not broken. make sure it is packes waterfree and lay it in a cooler over night. It might get half of the battery back or lose it at total which is also the case when it has been wornout anyway.

laptops use the same kind of batteries and it is a common thing to do when the battery has had its life and is not useable anyway. It might help! If you don;t believe me.. google on it or something...

12. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell Head of the Swing Shift

I have an iPod shuffle. I don't have much on it really. I have may fav songs from Trivium and Avenged Sevenfold, which never really get wiped off, they just stay permanently. :lol: Apart from that I added Satyricon, Placebo and Arcade Fire. In total I probably have about 20 songs. It can hold about 60 or something, but the problem is with a shuffle is that you have to through each song before you get to the one you want (that is if you don’t want it on the shuffle) and the more songs you have, the longer it takes. :eek: So I just keep what necessary to me at the time. :)

13. sanderslove

sanderslove Police Officer

I have 383 songs on my ipod there all types of music.Lets see I have Nickelback, The Clash, Toby Keith, AC/DC, Kid Rock & Nirvana. Just to name a few.

14. BlueCurl

BlueCurl Pathologist

Today CSI: Miami, Rio and No Mans Land will be on my creative zen vision:m as well since I am gonna have a boring day at school!

15. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

I just downloaded John Mayer's new album
    that always makes me think of the CSI LV epsisode Built to Kill :)