The Rant & I Cannot Say This Out Loud Thread

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Dragonfly, Oct 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AshleyFirst223

AshleyFirst223 Pathologist

To My Friend:
    i miss you so much, when you moved my heart was kind of ripped out. I wish you could stay, everytime we hangout it's so fun. like last night, i miss you sweetie <3

2. Nienna Berylla

Nienna Berylla CSI Level Two

To Nikki:

Im so sorry for you, its not fair, i hope you still find someone to go to Evanescene and i will give you a big hug.. your to sweet for that..

To anyone who wants to hear:

Yes it finaly happend i found love again and yes this time the person in question likes me back. Finaly im feeling so in love know and happy its a great feeling and so great to know that that person likes me to.. happy me for now, i will keep on holding on to this feeling for now....

3. MMForbiddenDonut

MMForbiddenDonut Witness

To a special someone: Why do I have to love you? I love you so much and I don't want to because more than likely, the feeling will never be mutual. I just want to get over you and it's not happening! Instead, the last time I saw you, my feelings for you surged. It would help for you to know how I feel, but that will never happen. I panic just thinking of telling you how I feel. And even so, would you believe me? Probably not. And even if the feeling was mutual, I would never feel like I am good enough for you, anyway.

To Sam: I cannot thank you enough for ever contacting me. I cannot even begin to explain how much talking to you means to me. It's difficult to find anyone to talk to these days and you have just been great. I have told you more than anyone and your advice is just wonderful. Thank you so, so much.

4. midnightbellzza

midnightbellzza Coroner

To my dad: This week (starting Saturday :p) has been so so much fun depsite the saddness of it too. It really helped me forget about what happened, and it's been a long time since you and I have done this stuff. I think the last time I had this much fun with you, I was like 8 :lol:

To my uncle: RIP. I'll love you forever. I will not even for a minute ever forget you.

5. bird_of_flame

bird_of_flame Police Officer

To Kay: I can't believe you're letting a guy get between you and En. Fine, he and En are going out, but that doesn't mean you have to act all pissy around them and start raving like a two-year-old crying "I liked him FIRST"! He has the right to choose, not you; and in my opinion, he's an ass. If the man knows that you like him, and he starts gloating about how much he's in love with En in front of you, HE'S NOT WORTH YOUR TIME!

To En: Don't give me that crap about saying the feud is all Kay's fault just because she didn't tell you sooner that she liked this guy. You know Kay has always been shy around people, so why the heck did you expect her to openly express her desires for this guy? And don't say that her apology was half-assed. You turned every one of her other friends against her and didn't even bat an eyelash. You have the guy, now stop acting like queen of the freakin' universe.

To both of you: Both of you are adults; act like it. Shut your griping and backstabbing gossip because I've had it and I will not be dragged into the middle of all this! Stop coming to me expecting me to take a side; I won't choose between friends! If I have to, I swear I will no longer consider EITHER of you my friends. The friends that I once knew would never have done this to each other; I don’t even know you guys anymore.

6. sissi59100

sissi59100 CSI Level Three

To my cat: Please don't throw up on my bed, thank you. I told you to not eat my exercise, shame on you.

To Nikki: I adore you sweety :D

To my sister: I need the computer this time, go hell, i won't give it to you.

To myself: Your stomach is crying, go eat something !

7. grssom89

grssom89 Pathologist

To my parents: Leave me alone

To myself: why are you so hard on yourself?

To my friends: You guys have been brill these past few days ill never forget it.

To my teacher: thank you sooo much for having faith in me i will repay you one day and thanks for telling me what i needed to hear

8. CSI_Dani

CSI_Dani CSI Level Two

To Joana Solnado:
    Your last performance,just the other day was awesome. I loved that minute. It seemed like one of the best minutes of my life. You shined. Again. And my eyes shined too when I saw you on Tv.
    Apart from that, and what i already knew:you are fanatastic: a great actress, a beautiful, caring, loving, nice girl. I will never forget that evening I saw you there, as I will never forget how stupid I was. I will never stop blaming myself for not having done what I really wanted, just because shiness didn't let me do it.
    Can't I just be stronger than this?(this one was directly to myself)
    I admire you even more since that day, I loved the way you acted even though I couldn't do it. I love the way you just seemed to understand me, the way you looked and smiled. I love all your way of being, everything you do, and I will never forget what you did and still do. I will always remember that you make me smile when I think about you and your work.
    I know that you will never know what I feel about you, but I don't really care. That doesn't matter. A fan is just that, I guess...
    You must just feel good for what you do and for who you are. You should never change. Don't let "star complex" afect you. I know that you will not. Don't let anything stop you from doing what you do best. I hope that you will not. Do what you want to, be happy, because you deserve everything good to happen in your life.

9. SunsetBoulevard

SunsetBoulevard moderator.exe Moderator

To my best friend:
    1. Don't buy the pair of shoes I want to!!!! Stalker :/
    2. Don't ask me to call you your new nickname because I HATE it :mad:

10. midnightbellzza

midnightbellzza Coroner

To my dad and little sister: Pfft. Thanks for leaving me at the house, that I don't live in because you all wanted to go do boring stuff. Yeesh, dad, you said we'd do something tomorrow, so seriously, lets do something tomorrow!

To my grandma: Uhh, thanks for telling me that because I'm a vegetarian I have to bring something else over for dinner. I don't know what to eat, I don't live here! I'm pretty sure I'm going to be stuck eating just vegetables tonight.

To my friends: Thanks. I tell you I'm going to be home for the weekend, and you all go "omg, we so have to do something" then when I call you all today, you guys are busy! Yeesh.

11. AshleyFirst223

AshleyFirst223 Pathologist

To My "bests":
    what the heck. seriously, we're best friends and you don't act like it at all what so ever. i'm obviously in a bad mood and you just leave. forget trying to cheer me up. ughh.

12. MMForbiddenDonut

MMForbiddenDonut Witness

To myself: Just....stop. Just keep your mouth shut or no one will talk to you anymore.

To my mind: STOP RACING!

13. bird_of_flame

bird_of_flame Police Officer

To myself: Shut up and type; there's no such thing as writer's block, just a lack of focus. And STOP PROCRASTINATING!

14. Nienna Berylla

Nienna Berylla CSI Level Two

to my Family:

Why are you all so nice at once, because i have a girlfriend now or for other reasons. Its hard do deal with. In the train to my own home i cried, and i already started to miss you guys. I finaly felt like a part of the family again and then i had to leave and i felt so sorry for that. I miss so much of your lifes and dont know how to handle with that. But it doesnt take away that i dont love you because i do, so much that it even hurts me.. I want to be a part of you all and i dont want to miss you so much..

to my therapist:

stop nagging about what i feel for someone, she is just a friend (okay i lie now) but she is for you. We dont have anything like you think... hihi but we do and i cant tell you because its not aloud but im not going to leave her because of it. these are my feelings now, i love her and i keep her for now. Dont care what you think it isnt bothering my therapy at all, it makes me even stronger to hold on and to keep going on with the therapy because she makes me want to live my life and love it... So dont nagg anymore and look at the others things we have to work on..

15. Roosey

Roosey Captain

^If you want to talk about it then you know where to find me.

To my cough:

GO AWAY! You evil thing.

To my friends:

Thanks for being there for me. It means a lot.

To my friend, I.:

Just know I'll be there for you. Parents divorcing isn't that fine, I know. Talk to me if you want to.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.