Marg/Catherine #6.0: Totally Thud Worthy

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by SunsetBoulevard, Mar 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

There were speculations about Conan: Red Nails going straight to video, but I just searched both DVD and video on amazon.com and there was no result. I assume it's still in post-production. As for why IMDb still has it listed for 2006, you know IMDb always takes forever to change their pages. :D

2. kaylyne

kaylyne Coroner

Hey, a new thread !!! It came just after I went to bed for the night (early morning). Figures. I'm usually late for the party (or more accurately hiding in the back corner during parties) :devil:

Heather - I see you've got the Marg love from all sides! And you love her for her kick-butt attitude, right! (along with the fact that Marg Is Hot)

As for Conan, it'll be fun to watch this one when/IF it ever comes out. Kind of like her voiceover on King of the Hill. You can imagine her in comfy clothes, sitting on a chair in front of the microphone with the script in front of her, wondering how the scene is going to play out on screen.

One question on that: Do they do the voices first without any animation, or do they have some of the animation put together already and wait for the actors to do the voices? I would almost guess that they have to do the voices first. That would be hard because you can't really visualize the script you're voicing.

3. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

of course I love her butt-kicking attitude! :D I just have the men chanting for her too! ;)

kaylyne when was she on King of the Hill? I loved that show

4. Signy

Signy Prime Suspect

Congratz to the new thread with the adorable title :p I votet for it too.

So.. I think I would buy that Conan thingy, only for hearing Margs voice.. LOL. Is there any release date?

5. ineverysunflower

ineverysunflower Coroner

eekkk!! new thread!!! love the name :lol: *dances and brings cookies*

So i watched the preview for Mr.Brooks- seems really interesting. Funny fact: the actress who plays Margs daughter in the movie is the older sister of the actress that plays Lindsey on CSI :D

im sad that her name wasnt in the part when the announcer says the people who are in it :(

6. kaylyne

kaylyne Coroner

Heather - on King of the Hill, she was on the episode titled "Hank's back", when he hurt his back and couldn't work. She was the voice of the snooty insurance lady (or something like that), who kept trying to prove that his back really wasn't hurt and he was faking it.

As for Mr Brooks, I'm guessing her part really isn't big enough to where her name is going to be mentioned on very many previews. Then, of course, you've got Kevin, Demi & William who are going to get all of the name droppings every time.

And another side note: I like Danielle Panabaker, the one that plays Marg's daughter in the movie. I've been checking out lots of her and her sister, Kay's work. I like Danielle in Shark, which is right on after CSI on thursdays. The girls have said that Danielle is the more quiet of the two. Kay said she is more outgoing and will "try anything at least once". So I wonder which of the two Marg liked working with best! You know Marg - she'd never actually pick between the two. She'd be politcally correct and say she liked both of them equally.

7. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

YAY! We're Totally Thud Worthy! And fine, I can't have my *thud* But this is still awesome :)

As for Conan - I believe they do some of the animation so that the actors can see what they're playing to. Like if the character has a raised eyebrow or somethign, they try and incorporate that into their speech.

And the vision of Marg in comfy clothes doing that is actually quite hot. Wasn't there a shot of Marg doing the voiceover for the CSI game? She was hot there too.

Marg... *thud*

8. samjojo_011

samjojo_011 Hit and Run

WOW congratulations on the new thread
    *yells* MARG IS HOT MARG IS HOT!!!

9. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

And so the official chanting begins. Meloves.

Marg is hot!

10. Gaseous Anomaly

Gaseous Anomaly Rookie

*continues chant* Marg is hot! Marg is hot!

11. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

**Marg is hot Marg is hot**

do we all have straight girl crushes on Marg or WHAT?? :lol:

but she is one hot chick I tell you that :D

12. Gaseous Anomaly

Gaseous Anomaly Rookie

Well I'm a guy and I think she's hot! :D

13. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

Excellent! Another Marg lover! :D

14. Bev

Bev Pathologist

Hmmm, maybe the NEXT thread title should be Marg Is Hot, since it appears to be our new chant.

15. Roy

Roy Hit and Run

Ditto! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.