Speed/Rory #15: Perfection in Pants

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Bullet_Girl, Feb 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. June_85

June_85 Lab Technician

Re: Speed/Rory #15: Perfection in Pants

Its the funniest thing I've ever seen, well that probably not true but its still bloody hillarious - bless timmy the lil angel

2. speedmonkey2

speedmonkey2 Head of the Graveyard Shift

"Now that's different" word will not even begin to describe how hard I laughed at that. I think I laughed for like an hour.

The other day at school I got to use 2 Speed quotes. This kid was being a jerk and I was like "You know what. You're an ass" and then he said something to me and I was like "Have you every thought of takin up stand up comedy or something because your actually really funny" and he just looked at me. The sad part is that I didn't even realize I said Speed quotes until like five minutes later. And then I was like "Well HA look what I did there." I'm a very weird kid.

I love that picture. Timmy and his little halo. Hee.

3. cainesugar

cainesugar Coroner

Love the picture- the Christmas one. Of course Speed looked the cutest but Cal looked cute as well! And Mr. Wolfe and Eric. Ah hell, Alexx and H looked cute too. Thanks!
    Great pictures everyone! ^ Katie, that is funny. I do use CSIM quotes sometimes without realizing it, or put on my sunglasses a bit like H...stuff like that. :D

4. fo_poozle

fo_poozle CSI Level Two

great pics calleighspeedle!
    :lol: thats funny Katie and too-shay ;)
    whenever i quote the hsow i just get weird looks its fantastic ha.

5. bird_of_flame

bird_of_flame Police Officer

Whenever I end up quoting Speed, my brother is the sole person who realizes it, and will roll his eyes at me and tell me to get a life.

I do so have a life; it just involves me worshiping Rory/Speed a lot. ;)

6. June_85

June_85 Lab Technician

I don't so much use Speed quotes unconciously or anything but I do find that watchin the various csi's on what is now a daily basis sometimes my speech is 'Americanised' and stuff which I wouldn't of dreamt of sayin a while back is part of my daily vocab.
    I keep getting shouted at :eek:, especially the other day I pronounced the word 'Route' like rowt I had no idea I said it until I had like 6 pairs of eyes burning into me :lol: :lol:

Other than CSI the only other American show I watched avidly was Friends but that never affected me. :lol:

I think I've heard the term flashlight that many times I've fogot its a torch LMAO :lol:

Anyyyyywaaayyyy Speeeeeeeeeeeeeeed

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v175/June85/PDVD_113.jpg

Hmmm J.E.A.L.O.U.S

Another Lil Cartoooooon hehe

Suits You Sir
    Hmmm Lovely Arms
    Aww Group Pic
    Damn Frickin' Sexy

Err Jealous again

7. bird_of_flame

Hmmm... *pushes the woman from the first picture out of the way* MINE! :devil:

Aww, another cartoon Speedle. He's sooooo cute! And another Speedle suit picture *sigh* I just can't get enough of that suit, it makes him look so handsom. And Damn Frickin' Sexy is Damn Frickin' Right! :D

Love love love those pictures June. I've noticed that my speeling can sometimes fall towards the Americanized side too. Maybe it's because I have an American version of Word, so every time I try to spell "colour" or "fibre", it tells me I'm wrong. I'm not wrong darnit!

8. June_85

June_85 Lab Technician

No Problem :)

My Spellings manage to stay english but it grates on me on myspace when I edit my profile its like all color,center etc it took me like 10 mins to figure out why my profile wasn't altering then I released I was spelling the codes properly ;P :lol:

9. Still_RIP_Speed

Still_RIP_Speed Police Officer

oooooooooooooooooooooh that one of speed in the suit-LITERALLY took my breath away...weekend away-to come back to the computer to those pics-well worth and those cartoons are sooooo cute...I think speed_cochrane got all the speedisms, but I'll watch again to find more...

10. Dragonfly

Dragonfly ~Queen of Sarcasm~ Moderator

Poll time!

11. fo_poozle

fo_poozle CSI Level Two

pretty pics! the one of him in the suit is one of my faves. gah he looks so good in a suit. he should be required to wear them atleast once a week.

12. Phillie

Phillie Hit and Run

it doesnt matter what he wears ill still be wondering what he looks like with nothing on. it was funny i have a pillow that goes flat and i have to fluff it so one day i pushed all the padding to one side and i was making sure it was comfy when my mom comes in "what are you doing?" and im like "testing my theory"

13. June_85

June_85 Lab Technician

I don't like the thought of my celeb crushes completely naked. I'd like to leave something to the imagination. I don't want to be bitterly dissapointed.

He isn't a celeb crush of mine but Daniel Radcliffe (Harry Potter) is doin a play in London atm and he strips completely naked, I sa a couple of pictures and I was disturbed, but that might be something to do with the fact that he is 17 :eek:

The naked Jude Law picture I saw was a little dissapointing :(

I think glimpses of flesh, like a shirt riding up or pants riding down is a lot more sexier.....oh god I could go on all night here :lol: :eek:

Ohhh excitement walking home from work today, I walked passed a 'crime scene - do not cross' I got very excited at the yellow and black tape. There was a CSI (or the british equvilent) suited and booted in the middle of it with his camera and kit taking pics of some evidence. :D I was going to go up and offer my services and me be like 'I've seen every csi episode I know exactly what to do' but then thought better of it :lol:

14. fo_poozle

fo_poozle CSI Level Two

:lol: that would have been hella funny if you actually did that.
    i must say i'm really enjoying the csi:miami marathon they got going on right now on a&e. we haven't had a marathon in awhile it was overdue :p

15. bird_of_flame

I missed all the really good ones because of school, but I'm not too disappointed; I have them all on DVD. :p

I don't think I've ever tried picture him naked, or even shirtless for that matter. I always picture him like how he was on the show. Oh! Did the guy with the camera happen to look like Speed? It would have been so funny (and kind of freaky) if he did. :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.