Danny/Lindsay #15: "Go with your instincts!"

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Moriel21, Mar 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. biancapj

biancapj Victim

Oh I agree that I want DL to be out in the open eventually but one ep with longing looks is good too. :D

2. DAnNSfreak

DAnNSfreak Rookie

You know what I'd really like to see? The next episode's first scene is Danny and Lindsay in bed together in the morning... all cuddled together... her head on his chest, his arm around her... *sigh* beautiful... ;)

3. dutch_treat

dutch_treat CSI Level Two

Good afternoon all. I'm so jealous of everyone in the US because I just heard that you guys are already on summer time :cool:
    I think you're right mercy. We are all exhausted from squeeing for days and have to built up strenght again for the next ep. ;)

I'm glad to see you and all the others have been around here again though *hugs* :)

Aaah Mo that would be so perfect. Not to obvious (non shippers will perhaps not even notice it :eek:), but just enough to have all of us shippers jump through the roof :D

Well there was a little discussion about that a few pages (?) back. It would be great if they (OR Adam ;)) found out by watching the news on TV or internet and just saw Linday exit the courtroom WITH Danny by her side. :D
    ROFLMAO kissme! That's hilarious! Makes me wonder how they get their hands on that tape in the first place though :devil:
    I wish I WAS a Lindsay Messer :p
    That would be a 'shocker' :eek: - I'm not sure if I like it at this moment though :rolleyes: - Maybe to start the new season with... ;)

btw mercy, too bad you didn't have the time to show those kids the best part of the ep.

4. gregsandersfan

gregsandersfan Pathologist

I saw "Sleight Out Of Hand" last night and I thought the D/L was so sweet... aww... :) and I don't understand all the negativity against them lol.

5. Radical618

Radical618 Coroner

We don't either :rolleyes:

Moving on before I get a pie in the face by modie...

I like it.... but not now.. like Dutch said... maybe at the opening of next season... Something to definetly look forward too! As for the team finding out, I like the idea of Adam seeing it on the news... that would be hilarious... I think he'd pull a Danny face when he found out about Mac/Peyton.

6. dl_shipper34

dl_shipper34 CSI Level One

:lol: that would be adorable...but as most have said, it might be a good idea to hold it off until next season.

:lol: I think the world would shake from all the squee's.

As for everyone else finding out...it doesn't matter to me how they do it (the news thing would be hilarous though what will all those reporters and such), but someone said earlier that Mac/Peyton are out in the open, so I hope they do that with Danny and Lindsay. Speaking of which...where has Peyton been these last few eppys? And Adam?

NY was third in viewers for the week of Feb 24-March 3 (aka Super Ep) :D

7. UnspokenHope

UnspokenHope Witness

awww..how cute..but like the other girls said, that would be great for 4.01

oh no..that stupid smlie on my face comes back :lol:

8. dl_shipper34

*knocks on door and pokes head in* Anyone home today?? It's kinda quiet in here. *shifty eyes*

Where are all my fellow shippys?

:lol::lol: you're hilarious kissme. Oh man if that actually happened I would die from laughter.

Woot only 10 more days until the new eppy *dances* I can't wait to see more D/L lurve!

9. TheCoroner

TheCoroner Police Officer

ok question... what is CANON?? I totally bought the epi and can't get enough of it!!! I haven't even watched the rest just the ending!!! soooooooo cute!!!

10. dl_shipper34

^^Canon refers to a couple who are together...at least that's the impression I got when I first found out. :confused: mo, mer, kissme help me out here lol.

:lol: Same here. I taped it and have pretty much watched the last part only.

11. Radical618

Radical618 Coroner

Canon is when the viewers of the show physically see that two characters are together. What they're doing is a whol other ballgame... :lol: The last parts the best, but the eppy is good. I think I'd give it a 10/10.

Does a 10 more days dance!

12. darx2mint4

darx2mint4 CSI Level One

I was just watching City of the Dolls, and this has probably been pointed out..but:

In the scene when Danny and Lindsay are processing the dolls, and then Danny goes over to talk to Mac, he says "You're having as much fun with your doll as I am with mine?"
    I immediately thought "Doll" is a pet name like "sweetheart", and he is really referring to Lindsay being his doll:lol:. You can faintly see a smile tugging at Danny's face when he says this.
    [​IMG]

13. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Lol, I'm totally with you on that Delia hon! I see Stel swearing up and down that Danny went to Montana, and that they got together in Montana, and Flack will bet her $20 that there's no way Danny would fly out and that he'll wait til Linds gets back to make his move. And I can see them finding out (I still like Adam finding a pic and freaking out and showing everyone!) and then Stel will turn to Flack and put out her hand to be paid and he'll go "How the heck did you know?" and she'll just smile and go "Woman's intuition!" :D

Oh yay, gutter company! Heehee, I likes having other peoples down here with me! ;)

Yeah, don't be too jealous hon, it just means we lost an hour of sleep this morning! It's not so fun right now! :p

Exactly! That's why I love that line...it's so clearly says we're together, without them stripping down and going at it right there in the lab...*Mo pauses and loses her train of thought as she pictures D/L actually stripping down and going at it in the lab....gah...now that's hot! :devil: *

Yeah Kate, dl ship, that's right...canon means that the couple is officially together, not just us "hoping" or "knowing" they are, it's the producers actually showing us that they're together...as D/L SOOOOO cleearly is!! :D :D :D

14. TheCoroner

TheCoroner Police Officer

Thanks guys... What does it stand for... or how did it come to that??

15. vexus

vexus Pathologist

I never caught that in "City of the Dolls", I guess I will have to go and check that out! :)

Canon is such a wonderful word. The way that the writers brought them together is amazing!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.