Calleigh & Ryan #6: Setting Laptops On Fire - CaRWash

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by _Calleigh_, Feb 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CaRWash_Cutie

CaRWash_Cutie Rookie

Hi everyone! I've been reading this forum for a long time now, but I figured it was time to finally join the party! CaRWash forever!

2. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

*squeels* A newbie! Hi CaRWash_Cutie, and welcome to the CaRWash thread! As this was your first post here I will warn you immediately: if you post here, you should post at least 3 lines of on topic posting. It's a rule for shippers certral, and there's enough to say about CaRWash anyway! Just so you keep that in mind for the future ;)

LOL Luna, now that would be an awesome punch line. I could just see the episode starting with a CaRWash kiss and then Horatio standing in the screen going: "You like them together? *sunnies on* We do too." And then flash to the credits :lol:

Jue, I am thinking about e-mailing Corey Miller, I probably will soon. Problem is, he always gives standard answers. Then again, if I don't ask standard questions, he can't give me standard answers :p

3. TheCoroner

TheCoroner Police Officer

hey kids i'm home! I'm sorry i'm always gone! It's been a difficult few weeks.. just wanted to pop in and say hi!! oh ya and Twiz... DID YOU KNOW THERE IS A COUNTRY CALLED TOGO!?!? Ya i got really excited!!

4. _Calleigh_

_Calleigh_ Coroner

That would be freaking awesome to see. :lol:

And very welcome to CaRWash_Cutie, nice to meet you. :) You know, your nickname makes me think of Curse Of The Coffin, somehow... Cause it was CaRWash and Ryan was such a cutie... :lol: Truth is that she really really wanted to touch his muscles and she brought up the first excuse that came to her mind. :lol:

Calleigh: See, I don't think this place is so scary in the daytime, do you?
    Ryan: Nah... C'mon, I wasn't scared.
    Calleigh: *Ok, that was imbarassingly lame of me... Next time I'll think of something sharper... And jump him directly, maybe.*

*posts pic for CaRWash_Cutie*

[​IMG]

My goddess, his face is so damn sexy! :eek:

5. CalleighWolfe

CalleighWolfe Pathologist

Yeah I did :) During the FIFA World Cup I was always saying: Togo!!!, Togo!!! :p although I didn't know any of the players of the team :lol:

6. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

Oh my. I haven't been here in a while. I haven't really been posting around the site much at all. *is confused* I don't know why.

Uh, I was super jealous Cal got to rub his back. :lol: But at the same time I was jumping and squeeing and pointing being like "Did you see that!?" :rolleyes:

I hate how there are no new episodes in March. :( But actually I would miss them anyways so it's probably better. :p Hopefully during the break the writers will get some common sense and write some CaRWash in the episodes. I miss their constant flirting. :lol:

And nice CPOTD Nikki. I'm a bit late. :p That was a great scene. They looked so guilty there, it's not even funny. :devil:

Okay, I'm gone for a 10 days, so I'll see everyone on Monday... Not this one.. The next one. :p :D *huggles*

7. CSI_Watcher_8

CSI_Watcher_8 Coroner

Calleigh after seeing that picture, I thought he did that move on purpose. There is no good to do that unless it was for Calleigh to notice those muscles. After looking she had to try and get her focus back. Good luck girl!

8. HellsBells

HellsBells Tormenting Camp Counselors

"Working at the carwash"

Ahem... sorry. Everytime I see CaRWash I think of that song... :p

That photo.. that episode (COTC) was just so... Very CaRWashy, and very sexy indeed.

:lol: That would just be great to hear her talking to herself about Ryan in the lab.

P.S.-First time posting in the CaRWash thread... but now everytime I watch CSI:Miami I just see the looks between the two..

9. CSIWATCHER

CSIWATCHER Police Officer

I. Want. Those. Books.

I cant find them ANYWHERE! lol...I just want them for the CaRWash lol. Alright...so...I havent been on this thing continually for a WHILE...but...I had a dream the other night, and I really have no idea why, I didnt watch and episode or anything...it was really RANDOM!

Anyways..it was totally CaRWash...really lame but it was kinda really the way it would probably happen IF it ever did. But...lol...it put me back in the spirit of things a bit I guess lol.

Seriously I want those BOOKS! Those parts sound AWESOME!

10. spacegal

spacegal Dead on Arrival

Check out Amazon.co.uk - they have Majority of CSI Books.

I want the new season! And i want more interactions between Calleigh and Ryan - not new people, they are not allowed in Miami's world.

How come the authors for the books can write fanstastic CaRWash parts but the writers for the programmes screws it up?

All those flaming moments (Rolls eyes in disgust) Everyone in the TV world is determinded to make me crazy, that's what.

I'll stick with the books - the authors will probably have Calleigh and Ryan kissing before the writers even think about it. :D

11. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

CSIWATCHER!! OMG girl you better stick around from now on! I missed ya! Tell us what the dream was! Oh and do get the books, they're awesome.

Spacegal, I get that feeling all the time. And well, I don't think the author is allowed to do that, but who knows eh? :p A comforting hug may be possible in an upcoming book. Please?

Happilyhappy, welcome to the CaRWash thread. Pick a chair, sit down, and make yourself comfortable, cause you won't be leaving anytime soon. Go around and read some CaRWash fics to get you through this hard time of non-CaRWashness we're suffering from.

speaking of lack of CaRWash...did you guys hear the freshly released spoiler for episode 522? Ryan is going to have a gamble addiction, so it seems. Can you believe that? :eek: Even after Death Pool and the big fiasco, he is going to play Texas Hold 'Em and owe a suspect in their case money. The guy tells him he'll forget it, if Ryan cuts him loose. Ryan doesn't, but gets in trouble for paying the guy off while he's on the clock...I'm worried about this. Will Calleigh be mad? Upset? Will she help him or ignore him and be mad? And something even worse...I heard something about Calleigh and Eric holding hands, but I don't know why they do yet. Someone assured me it was only as friends, but I know TPTB and I'm scared to see this part of the season. :(

12. HellsBells

HellsBells Tormenting Camp Counselors

*throws self onto couch*
    Dutchie Thank you for the warm invite.. Where are some good fiction sites? I've already checked out fanfiction.net. and csi-forensics.com (and i've already read all of the CaRWash fics) Is there really good fiction that I'm missing?

Also,
    This episode is really upsetting. Especially since it's so close to the season finale. This means that whatever happens to his friendships won't get resolved until NEXT season. :( That's upsetting. Plus. All I have to say is LEAVE RYAN ALONE. He's already pissed everyone off enough times. Plus his gambling from Death Pool 100 is still fresh in Calliegh's mind. So this little gambling stunt is not going to help them.:( *thinks for a moment* Unless.... *thinks happy thoughts*

13. TheCoroner

guys... CaRWash is dwindling! I'm quite upset!! Well... acutally if you think about it... we need some sort of couple on Miami now... think about it... First Grissom and Sara... now (kind of) Lindsay and Danny (SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE by the way ;)) now we need someone on Miami... hmmmmmmmm... :D

14. CSIWATCHER

CSIWATCHER Police Officer

That spoiler is so stupid. I hate that he's going to be doing that crap...they're destroying smart ryan bit by bit it seems. Damn them.

15. TheCoroner

They really are! I mean seriously... first the whole 100 thing and then this??!! It seems like everything he does outside of work gets him in trouble while he's on the clock! WTF!??!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.