Ryan/Jonathan #14: 'Togoholism is International'

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Feb 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Callacrap

Callacrap Rookie

I no, its been down for ages, maybe its gonna come back all new and fresh with lots of great pics for us to drool over! *crosses fingers*

2. ModernDayDrifter

ModernDayDrifter Lab Technician

WOW you guys post fast :eek:

R2T ,that must have been really cool to actually get a responce frm ur message.Lucky! :cool:

Athlov ,Love that caps soooo cute!!!So adorkable!!! :D

Callacrap I really like your sig its really cool :)

OK i know this is way way way off topic but im looking about getting a corgi puppy and i was wondering if any1 here had a corgi and could PM me with a little info on there charater.Like I read that there goofs in public,is this true? I just wana know what kind of charater they have.So if any1 has one and if you dont mind plz PM me.
    (sry mods about this way off topic post wont happin again :D )

3. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

I've been noticing the same thing. while good that it is upgrading, bad for when we need a concentrated jon fix! google just isn't doing it for my anymore :(

4. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

OK I got this weeks tv guide, well the one with my Lost on it..so inside there's a part that says "You tell us!" and one thing says Miami Heat.."What is up with Calleigh's recent dominatrix getup on CSIM? I expected to see fuzzy handcuffs and a whip hanging from her belt. And who would wear that much black in the middle of a hot Miami day"..I wondered that too..Gosh the wardrobe dept must never been to Miami before...THEN under that someone wrote "Horatio does no lab work! Does he want to be a street detective or a CSI"..Then on in the book they have a cheers or jeers secion..WHERE CSIM gets the big Jeer of the week award for the EP of Delko getting shot..someone saying he was clinically dead for 11 minutes but back at work in the next ep. They said this is a slap in the face for everyone who's ever had a severe head injury or family member has. SO my point is out of all the 4 main CSI's...Cal, H , Delko and Ryan...RYAN was the only one that didn't get ripped on in the TV Guide this week ...YAY Ryan..Now is this due to his LACK of screen time?

5. RYANisHAWT

RYANisHAWT Hit and Run

as far as we know, jon/ryan has not made any bloopper (sp?) on CSI:M. Lack of Screen time? i think ryan appeared in almost every episode right?

anyway, 2weeks ago i just found out his full name. (i know. im so slow.) hahaha. its jonathan federick togo. that name sounds so pleasant in my ears. ^_^ hahaaha! ok, im crazy. i wonder if he would turn if anyone called him "federick" .

LOL~

6. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

Uhm...call me stupid but isn't it 'Frederick'? If not, then I'm deaf and...just not paying attention. And Togo isn't his original surname, but I don't know the full one. I'm sure someone is gonna pop in and tell me that soon :D

Jen, that's okay, this is a very nice one too.

RyanisHawt what exactly do you mean when you say Jon/Ryan hasn't made a blooper? Because I am sure that Jon screws up scenes while filming now and then (the definition of blooper) and also lets say the luminol thing in Backstabbers? That's a big blooper Ryan made to me. And there's a big difference between being IN the episode or having a lot of screentime. If you're in every episode but only 5 minutes, that's lack of screentime ;)

[ot]Sue I missed you too *huggles back* And bye Katie, I hope you have a wonderful 10 days.[/ot]

7. RaCk2ThOuSaNd6

RaCk2ThOuSaNd6 Rookie

Yes it is Frederick and his real last name was Tonkaview - before it was changed to Togo. I always think of Tonka trucks when I hear it!!!

8. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

See? I knew it. Thanks Rachel. It sounds...weird. I like Togo better :lol: Apperantely so did his dad. :p

9. HellsBells

HellsBells Tormenting Camp Counselors

I always want to say "Togo don't go!" hehe.

Also, another randomness- Everytime I here "Fergalicious" I think TOGOlicious...

"Togolicious definition make them girls go crazy...
    I'm the T to the O to the G to the O
    And can't no other man put it down like me
    I'm Togolicious" :cool:

:) Needless to say, I think Togo is nicer thank Tonkaview.

10. loyal2wolfe

loyal2wolfe Witness

I'm glad they changed the surname to Togo. Apparently it was changed because one of his relatives needed a catchy name for his carpet business. :lol:

A friend of mine is nuts only over Korean guys, but she gave Ryan a 7 out of 10 rating. I was like...wow, a pretty high rating by an Asian-Guy-Lover. :lol: My friend & Jon actually share the same birthday (25 August). Not only that - my cousin & Eric Szmanda are both born 24th July.

Ok this is a bit off topic, but I watched 'Fannysmackin' on Thursday, & OMG it was so sad when Greg got beaten up by those freakish people...I'm now officially in love with Greg Sanders! :) I think he's number two on my list...just behind Ryan Wolfe. The both of them are just too sweet.

11. CSI_Dani

CSI_Dani CSI Level Two

Tonkaview?! Honestly, I do prefer Togo. I had a computer game when I was younger that was called "Tonka-something", so...Togo is definetly better! I'm glad they changed it :). It sounds better now. It's easier to say...besides, no one would name their pets "Tonkaview",it would be kind of ridiculous, but "Togo" sounds really cute!

12. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

Dani, name your pets? You mean you have a pet called Togo? :p

I had friends discuss if Ryan was hotter than Eric (Delko, not Szmanda). I said yes, and well...pretty much everyone said yes except my best friend, but she only said no because I said yes and she wanted to tease me :lol: This of course isn't meant as an insult to Delko fans ;)

ETA: NOOOOO!!! :eek:

I just read in the spoiler thread that the plan for this episode is to have Ryan owe money to someone because he played Texas Hold 'em. Now as far as I know, that's a poker game of some kind. WTF NOOO Ryan is NOT a gambler! OMG I'm getting 'Death Pool' flashbacks here. And the worst part of all? The guy says he'll forget it if Ryan cuts him loose (he's a suspect or something) but instead Ryan pays the guy while on duty. Anyone remember the 'next time I won't be able to help you' comment Horatio made in...was it Death Eminent? He says in ep 522 that he indeed can not help him. Oh dear lord they're getting Ryan in trouble again. What did we do to deserve this, TPTB??

*cries*

13. RaCk2ThOuSaNd6

RaCk2ThOuSaNd6 Rookie

OMG Dutchie NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Just when they have Ryan going on a good streak.

I am trying to look on the brighter side of this. Maybe this will leave the door open to TPTB developing a backstory. *crossing fingers*

14. athlov

athlov Guest

Oh, no... :lol: he was actually picking on Adam. She first asked Adam who had more game - him or Jonathan.

Adam: "I'll leave that to the expert."

Skips to Jon: "I think that Adam ah, has more game/I guess he does, doesn't he?"

Girl: "Oh I don't know, I don't think the viewers think so."
    Jon: "Not in real life though. Cause here's the thing..."
    Girl: "That's what I mean; in real life."

Jon:"Oh, in real life." G:"Yeah" J:"I real life Adam has a Pomeranian." G:"OMG" :lol:
    Jon: "He has a tiny.little.girlie dog."

G: :lol:

He was too cute in that. :D

You can see it here on the CTV website. It's in the video box titled, eTalk on the set of CSI: Miami.

15. Marns

Marns CSI Level Two

Oh my gosh.. :lol: He's too cute! :D Thanks for posting the link, athlov! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.