Spoilers in the Big Apple - Season 3 Spoilers Continued

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by dutch_treat, Jan 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Orison

Orison CSI Level Two

Trust me, I'll be the first one to be disappointed if it doesn't happen.

I've been waiting for that minuscule line the whole season (elaborate would be a little too much to hope for though ;) ) so I'm thinking since we're three episodes away from the finale the writers will actually remember about it.

If they do lurk in here I'm sure they're aware of what we think about this...

And uhm, Deputy-whatever Gerrard isn't the one who wished he could "beat some sense" into Danny? ;)

2. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

Yeah, that's what I meant. :rolleyes: I've gotten too many episode spoilers in my head. :p

3. dutch_treat

dutch_treat CSI Level Two

^^ LOL I know what you mean. I had to re-check too :rolleyes:
    One and the same! Completely off topic but I never recognized him with the beard; I've been watching "Stargate SG1" for years and when I checked out his IMDB profile I noticed that he's the one that played Sam's dad. :)
    There's not been any mention about that anymore, but for some reason I still think that story would be great for a season ender. :D

4. detdonflackjr

detdonflackjr Rookie

do you know where in NY? if its outdoors maybe i'll stroll on by and see whats going on :devil:

I love Coney Island..really looking forward to this episode

5. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

^^Coney Island on the boardwalk (or is that the same place? :confused: **knows nothing about NY**) and I have no idea where the rooftop scene will be filmed.

6. allstar12

allstar12 CSI Level Three

detdonflackjr, Danny and Hawkes have a few scenes on the Boardwalk on Coney Island, which is in Brooklyn.

Brooklyn's Coney Island is home to Astroland Amusement Park (open from Memorial Day through Labor day), the Aquarium for Wildlife Conservation, and of course the beach. A three-mile-long boardwalk runs the length of Coney Island into Brighton Beach. There is sometimes a circus, and always something strange to see.

7. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

The spoilers for 3.21 have been updated, and Lindsay is there in at least two scenes, in the lab I believe. She's on the case with Hawkes and Danny (although if she's doing lab work, she might be on both for all we know *shrug*). There is a mention of the Russian mob. :)

Also, guys, remember that 1CSIMfan said this episode might be partly filmed in NY--I doubt Anna would leave LA with a baby that young. :) (Although it's possible--maybe she has more scenes and we just don't know about them...)

8. CalleighWolfe

CalleighWolfe Pathologist

Who's Gerrard??? :lol:

Does any of you have a pic of him??? :p

Thanks a lot!!! :D

9. Fruitbat

Fruitbat CSI Level Two

I like the sound of this ep. Its nice to see Mac and Stella working together so much this season I missed that last season. And Danny and Hawkes are good together, throw in Flack and Coney Island and it should be fun.

I like the sound of an old case coming back to haunt Mac. Also a hint about Danny's past. All in all it sounds good.

Orison What...where...did I miss a preview if so does someone have a link to it.

10. detdonflackjr

detdonflackjr Rookie

thanks for the information on the Boardwalk :) I keep hoping that I'll see them filming someday in NY lol

I wonder if we will see Reed again this season. Can't wait for the new episodes!

11. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

Nah, you didn't miss it anywhere. When I posted ep 21 spoilers I totally forgot to mention that part. Not sure how I missed it though. :rolleyes:

12. allstar12

allstar12 CSI Level Three

That's a good point about Anna not wanting to leave L.A. She'll probably just be in the labs scenes, and Hawkes and Danny will be in the Coney Island scenes.

13. Fruitbat

Fruitbat CSI Level Two

Damn and here I thought I would get a shot of Action Mac...

Thanks for the answer 1CSIMfan The ep does sound good though and I will just have to hope they keep the shot in.

I cant belive we are nearly at the end of the season already. OK in the UK we are only at Open and Shut, but damn this season has went by fast.

14. Asparagus

Asparagus Dead on Arrival

A few more tidbits according to tvsquad:

15. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

i think its good that anna won't be leaving here LA so she can be with her child, but will miss her even though she'll be in tha lab!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.