Ryan/Jonathan #14: 'Togoholism is International'

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Feb 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HellsBells

HellsBells Tormenting Camp Counselors

^^The episode you are talking about is season three.. "Speed Kills"

I'm clueless, how did you get season 5 when season 5 is still in session?

2. RYANisHAWT

RYANisHAWT Hit and Run

i only bought half of the episodes from my yahoo auction site. :) its abit hard to explain. :D :D

and i saw him chew gum in Curse of coffin. LOL. i think he didn't realise that the camera was filming him too.

3. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

Hey, you guys found that vid :lol: I think I've watched that about a million times myself already, got the link from a friend. And of course Athlov capped it. He looks...well...different :p

IluvJonathanTogo, of course you can joke, but the way you made the I bold, it seemed to me as if you were trying to tell me that you said it, and not me. But ok, if you didn't mean it that way then it's okay. ;)

Jen, you changed your avatar! And it's so yummy...

4. athlov

athlov Guest

Glad you all like the caps. :D

I'm very pleased with myself at the moment. I finally figured out how to take screen caps from Windows Media Player when I can't download the video. Before it would always give me a black screen. But I did some research and learned how to fix that. :D

So now I present caps from two videos I couldn't cap before. :D

eTalk on the set of Degrassi High (18 new caps)

[​IMG]

eTalk on the set of CSI: Miami

[​IMG]

5. loyal2wolfe

loyal2wolfe Witness

You got the DVD? :eek:

Now you don't have to worry bout missing the eps on AXN when they start airing S5! Boy am I jealous... :lol:

Exams are over. :cool: Now I can resume my normal 'Mad Over Ryan' Mode. Hehe. It's been fun reading the interesting posts bout Ryan's character development & all that. I agree that it's TOTALLY UNFAIR that more is known bout Natalia than poor Ryan.

What I'd wanna see most is him rescuing his badly injured/kidnapped niece & visiting her at the hospital later. Or maybe an even better kids scene when Ryan actually has a nice chat with a little boy/girl (kinda like how Horatio does the kid-talk).

Why I LOVE Ryan compared to the others is he's..well...sweet. He seems to be the only one making all those adorable, 'make-you-melt-&-laugh' faces. :lol:

6. RYANisHAWT

RYANisHAWT Hit and Run

loyal2wolfe, i'll still watch S5 on AXN. bigger screen is better than my laptop screen. ^_^ plus, i can get to see Ryan on a bigger screen~! woots! for now, i really hate AXN. they keep on repeating season 3. :(

ok. omg. ryan looks so ADORABLE in that screencaps!

am learning how to screen caps now. hehehe~!

7. ILuvJonathanTogo

ILuvJonathanTogo Coroner

Athlov thanks for posting those caps. Those etalk caps are hilarious :lol: It looked like he had that girl laughing hard! And that is a very cute funny face that he made and his hair kinda looked like a mohawk :lol:
    And is that his dog that they showed or was that something you put in?

8. Callacrap

Callacrap Rookie

Can I ask, is Jon Togo in the video for 'Gay Boyfriend' by the Hazzards?

(Sorry if this has been asked before, but I saw the video and it really looked like him!)

9. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

Callacrap, look a few posts up and see that someone just mentioned that, yes, it is indeed Jonathan Togo in the video, and Athlov even made caps of it :)

And yeah what's with his hair in the E!Talk vid? It's Great!! :eek:

10. dna_girl

dna_girl Witness

Yes it is him.
    If you scroll back up the page a bit you will see that athlov has made caps for it.
    :) :)

11. Callacrap

Callacrap Rookie

Aaaahh, thanks! That was like really stoopid of me, wasn't it!

12. RaCk2ThOuSaNd6

RaCk2ThOuSaNd6 Rookie

No the interviewer was asking him which he thought had a better game with the ladies - him or Adam. He says "Adam for sure. He's got one of those girlie dogs - Pomeranian - and he gets all the girls with it" (I am paraphrasing here) and when he was talking about the dog that is when they flashed the dog.

13. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

Hey great pics Athlov.

I kind of wish Jon would have been a Gay boyfriend instead of the gangsta..(though I loved the gangsta look ) I would have rather seen him in those speedo's ......

Callacrap that wasn't stupid of you and you are correct about it being the Hazzard's. I was quit suprised to see that one youtube.

Nikki I missed you today girl...*huggles*
    I will miss you soooooooo much Katie *huggles* can't wait for you to come back and I hope you have a great vacation. sry for the off topic..I don't usually do that...

Athlov thanks so much for the help with my dvd recorder q's..it worked yay.

I have to say that I feel so much better knowing that I'm not the only one out here watching his everyone move on the show so much that I'm catching him chewing gum, leaning and other strange things most peeps don't see...I am somewhat ..normal...not totally whacked.

14. ThumpyG42

ThumpyG42 ~Nocturnal Jenn~ Premium Member

Guys...as S5 hasn't officially been released on dvd (as far as I'm aware of), please don't discuss getting the episodes on dvd via any other means as it breaks the board's Intellectual Property rule:

Thanks y'all!

Dutchie...thanks for the comment on my avatar. I figured it was time for a change. What I need to do is get off my lazy behind and make some S5 ones. :lol:

15. dna_girl

dna_girl Witness

Does anyone have any idea why his website - jon-togo online has been down for so long? Is it being updated or something?

Thanks x

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.