Ryan/Jonathan #14: 'Togoholism is International'

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Feb 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ryansnuttytart

ryansnuttytart Rookie

Re: Ryan/Jonathan #14

Wow I've been away for about three days and I had 2 pages to catch up with. Scan read most of it so sorry if I repeat/miss anything.

Athlov fantastic caps once again. I know I say it everytime but without your pics I'd never get through a day.

Rack thats was a lovely letter. I understand what you mean about not rambling about being a big Ryan fan but a fan of the show. I think it's great when people suggest things to shows as it shows that the fans truely are interested. So glad you got a reply too.

I've said before it would be nice top know Ryan's back story. I also agree that considering he has been on the show longer you think we would know more. We seem to know more about Natalia. I'm not fussed what his background is like but it would be nice to know about parents and his relationships with them. Did he want to become a CSI because of something that had happened in his family? Were they involved in some kind of crime, as victims.

2. quickbeam_cw

quickbeam_cw CSI Level One

Ahahahahah! That vid is great, RaCk! He's all wannabe gangsta, and his little strut at the end there! Oh man, so awesome. Just another reminder of the awesomeness that is Jon Togo. :D I wish he'd done more projects so that we could see a bit more of his range, because he's definitely got big potential. I would say that CSI kind of limits what an actor gets to convey, since they usually have to be professional and detached. It's so nice that Ryan tends to be a little more expressive and emotional sometimes. Gives him depth. ;) :D

Also, once again I have to express my joy that lots of you are getting the chance to see SU2. Such a funny show! And I'm glad that y'all are enjoying it, and that the character is growing on you. :D

3. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

Sorry RaCk, I had to remove the link to YouTube for now due to potential copyright infringement. If it's not streamlined directly from an official source like CBS, ctv.ca, for example, then it can't be posted here. ;)

4. GunsNRoses259

GunsNRoses259 CSI Level One

Love the caps. thanks, and wow you guys post fast/

5. szmandatogoholic

szmandatogoholic CSI Level One

OMG, I hate being away for so long!!

First off, I need to try and memorize everyone's actual names... *gets pen and paper ready*
    Second, I'm not gonna be here Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday next week cuz my mom and I are going to Georgia to see my sister and my brother-in-law.... but since she has Internet Access you may see me. ;) (I need to print a pic of Jon before I leave!!)
    And last but not least- I LOVE those pics, Marns!! (Togo deprivation, I swear. I skipped Monday night CSI: Miami cuz it was a rerun and I missed out on Jon!)

Now, all I'm going to be thinking of during my Algebra homework is "Jon Togo... Jon Togo..."

6. RaCk2ThOuSaNd6

RaCk2ThOuSaNd6 Rookie

Ah well - it was a link with him in a music video that I am sure that no one will ever come across - unless they are just skimming through haphazardly. Sorry ladies. :(

7. ILuvJonathanTogo

ILuvJonathanTogo Coroner

Im so sorry Dutchie!! I didnt mean to sound disrespectful, it was a joke :D Sorry!! No more joking-I promise :)

Athlov! Those a million for the caps. I love the scene when he fainted, I replayed it a lot of times. He fainted so perfectly, like he rolled his eyes and just fell straight back, I was laughing my butt off :lol: Poor Jon, but it was so very funny, thanks for reminding me!!

I bet that was a cool video Rachel too bad we couldnt see it- oh well :)

ETA: Oh and what keeps happening to our title?

8. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

I added the title back in. ;)

R2T, that's cool how "he" wrote you back. I hope he really did show it to the writers. Good letter.

*dies* athlov! *hugs* I loveeee your pics, as always.

Welcome to the thread, toGoHoLiCiOuS. :) Man, that reminds me of Sue's old name. :p I wish I had Jon's email but unfortunatly, I don't. :rolleyes:

Also welcome to animequeen. ;)

Happy belated birthday cainesugar! I am so late. Sorry! *posts pic to make up for it* Hotness.

9. athlov

athlov Guest

10. RaCk2ThOuSaNd6

RaCk2ThOuSaNd6 Rookie

Holy crap Athlov you are the bestest of the bestest!!!

I couldn't wait to see these caps because I know you would have made them if you got your hands on the video!!

I totally loved Gangsta Jon. I loved the way he walks up with the other guy (in the Mister Attitude and Bad Boys pics). SOOOOO HOTTTTT!! Ok out of teeny bopper mode.

11. ILuvJonathanTogo

ILuvJonathanTogo Coroner

He is so cute in those pics as always
    I love the "Oh No!" one, thats the famous Jon worried face :lol: Thanks!

12. GunsNRoses259

GunsNRoses259 CSI Level One

i love gangsta Jon, he's so cute.

13. ThumpyG42

ThumpyG42 ~Nocturnal Jenn~ Premium Member

The 'Togoholism is International' part title disappears every time someone replies to an older post that didn't have the complete title. ;) I've added it back a couple of times myself, lol.

14. HellsBells

HellsBells Tormenting Camp Counselors

The stubble is cute too! How old do you think he is in that video?

15. RYANisHAWT

RYANisHAWT Hit and Run

woaaah. i only disappeared like 2days and there's so many new things! and of course, great pictures as usual ATHLOV! :D

i'm wondering what episode/season issit when ryan and alexx were talking abt the boiling head?

and i just got my season 5 dvd and ZOMG! ryan is so hot! that spiky hair omg omg omg.. drools!

^_^ sorry. i'm just abit excited. after looking at the caps, i finally get to watch season 5. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.