Season 7 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion & Posting - Part 4

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Feb 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SaraSidleRules8

SaraSidleRules8 Lab Technician

Dude...I'm STOKED that EE is airing the 29th! Stupid basketball...:rolleyes: Only a few more weeks! :)

2. Raw_Alex

Raw_Alex Witness

Any mention of the lack of a contract usually gets kicked out of the spoiler threads, as other characters (and Sara) have gone through the ends of season without contracts in the past and it meant nothing.

3. csi1073

csi1073 Hit and Run

is there a new episode on tonight? Or was it one earlier in the week or something??? :confused: :confused:

4. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

No new one tonight. They're airing a repeat of Burn Out (which I'm glad of - it's my favorite of the season).

5. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

New episode airs Mar 29 -Empty eyes

6. csi1073

csi1073 Hit and Run

so whats with the major gap???

7. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

This has been posted before but for those who haven't seen it. It is March madness, in other words basketball. Happens every year. Sucks I know. :mad:

8. allmaple

allmaple Judge

i tend to think of it this way, if there were episodes throughout march the season would end in april and wed have to go longer between the end of one season and the start of the next ;)
    it would be nice if there were more than 24 episodes a year (thats less than half the year we get new ones!!) but with the salaries they have to pay actors now its never going to happen :(
    im still glad they bumped up the next episode by a week :D lets hope it stays that way!

9. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Here are some spoliers from Buddy TV about the next three episodes: Ep 18 Empty eyes,ep19 Big shots, and ep 21 Ending happy.

10. texastimothy

texastimothy Hit and Run

I highly doubt it's Henry. He's a harmless lab rat. Plus it seems he works long hours and thus wouldn't have the time to make those mini's. I'd be sad if they killed him off as it's nice to see a fresh face in there representing the dork community!

11. gsrLOVE

gsrLOVE Pathologist

Has anyone read the spoilers on the main page for 7x21? Sounds like it's going to be a humorous episode!

12. llachlan

llachlan Victim

I think they are going to "out" Hodges. I mean, come on, didn't the rest of you see that Robot dance?

13. llachlan

llachlan Victim

My MCSK Theory:

The broken doll is a real dead baby - the killer is one of Dell's previous foster kids. The 'you were wrong' is about Dell.

I think that the killer is making a statement about failure: someone in law enforcement failed to put the right killer of the actual baby/toddler/child away and the one who ended up a foster kid paid for it. One of the kids in the 'train' video even looks at the camera a couple of times in a very very weird way - and technically, that would mean we had 'seen' the killer.

Sara may end up being a potential victim - that doesn't seem likely to me; I'd lay money on it being Grissom, if, indeed, its even one of the CSIs at all. In any case, I very much doubt that its anyone with the crime lab: that place has had to much upheaval for it to make sense (and if the GSR thing comes out, that's enough extra drama right there).

14. gsrLOVE

gsrLOVE Pathologist

On the main page they have the next episode of CSI "Empty Eyes" as airing April 12th!

^^ I like your theory! If Grissom was to be a potential victim, it would be quite interesting.

15. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

Why, WHY are they not saying anything about ep 20???

EDITED TO ADD: I think I may have found the answer to my above question^^^

This is a quote from YTDAW

:(

I guess its cause there is more focus on the MCSK, and they want it to be a surprise...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.