E.R. - Emergency Room!

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by ineverysunflower, Jan 6, 2006.

1. Missing

Missing Pathologist

Re: E.R.- emergency room!!

TV Guide had that Gorgan has not renewed his contract and will be leaving but might be back for a few episodes next season. They said that they will try to make a storyline to deal with the Abby/Luka relationship (whatever that means)

Episodes back in April 12

2. RBC

RBC Coroner

There where already rumours about his departure because of the audition he did to get the role of James Bond 007. They loved him so much, that they decided to cast him as the villain in the 22nd Bondmovie. These were all rumours, but since he's leaving now, I guess we can see him next year in the new bondmovie.

3. ineverysunflower

ineverysunflower Coroner

Good for him! I'm glad he is getting other work. But i know i will cry when he leave :( LUUUBBBYYY!!!!

I thought it was cute how Andy Dick was a patient last week. I bet Maura had a good time catching up wth him

4. Roosey

Roosey Captain

I don't know. From several people I've heard she didn't like him.. but others tell me she does. I think his character was nice.

Luby should stay! I hope they don't kill Luka nor Abby off.. I hope they're moving to Croatia or something, to have a happy life over there.

5. Missing

Missing Pathologist

I think that most of them got along on Newsradio and she did appear on the Andy Dick show a few years ago.
    Yeah I too would like to see Luby stay together and with the kid now I don't see how they can seperate them.And what are they going to do send him to Croatia--he wouldn't leave Abby and Joe. Also in one of the last few episodes they are going to use the Luby reference in a sentence. I believe it will be said by the babysitter.

6. ineverysunflower

ineverysunflower Coroner

I read somewhere-probably ERHQ- that they talk about where to have the wedding and Abby suggests Croatia. Might not be true, but itd be cool!!

anyone have caps from The Letter?

7. Missing

Missing Pathologist

Well ER is back on as of last week. And I think they said they were doing 6 episodes in a row.

Anyway I think that Gates is going to be the father Sara.

And Dubenko finally tells Neela he likes her but can't show it because of the job. But still does he have to be so mean and take on other interns who obvisouly don't have a clue to anything.

8. Missing

Missing Pathologist

Bump up...

Well Luka and Abby finally tied the knot last night. Luka planned the whole wedding with the help of Hope and Morris, and surprised Abby(who at first did not want to get married). Now if these two can stay happy with each other this will work out good.

Gates and Ray got into a fight over Neela. Neela broke it off with Gates and finally realizes she loves Ray. At the end of the episode a drunk Ray appeared to get hit by a truck.

9. Roosey

Roosey Captain

I haven't watched the last three episodes of ER, so I have a lot to catch up with. I don't know. It's partly because I don't have the time but at the same time I don't really want to watch them. Season 13 may be the last season, believing the spoilers and I thought this season was not *cough* the best season ever *cough*. I'm boycotting it, partly.

10. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

hi. i'm new to the thread. but i love ER i've watched it since the old days of Dr. Ross, Dr. Greene and Dr. Carter. which is a long time ago!!! but i like the newer docs too. i like the whole Abby and Luka thing. and I'm sad that one of them (not naming names) might leave. oh and in the older episodes did you guys know that Dr. Benton's sister Jackie was played by Khandi Alexander who now plays Dr. Alexx Woods on CSI: Miami? She looks so different!!!!

11. GrissomFREAK

GrissomFREAK CSI Level Two

Oh man, Thursday's epi was really cool. Very funny, especially the part with Neela saying something in Punjabi:

Hope: "It was so beautiful what you said. It really added an ethnic spice to the ceremony."
    Neela: "I was just trying to do my part."
    Hope: "What did it mean?"
    Neela: "Errr I wasn't really prepared ..."
    Hope: "Don't be so modest! You were great!"
    Neela: "Well it meant 'I went to the market to buy some meat but the butcher wasn't there so I got fish instead."

:lol: :lol:

12. Missing

Missing Pathologist

A brief recap of last nights episode..

Stanley Tucci as Dr. Kevin Moretti becoming the new ER chief. Didn't make it on 3 lbs but has a shot on here. I liked his character. He apparently thinks he can change the ER and make it more efficient--yeah that never has worked yet.

Gates found out that if Sara wants to live with him than that can be done. So I suppose he will adopt her.

Neela wondering where Ray was and checked his apartment. Have to wait till next week to see that outcome.

Abby and Luka married and now trouble for Luka back home.

Hope and Morris telling each other that their relationship is more than just a fling.

And what was that that the only reason the ER closed was for a minor face-lift (painting and repairs)? Didn't they stay open when the whole admit and triage part was rebuilt and I remember wires hanging from the ceiling and the ER was crazy as ever.

13. Missing

Missing Pathologist

Ok brief recap of finale:

Gates had to let Sara's grandpartents take her but promised to get her back.

Luka went to Croatia to deal with family problems there.

Dr. Moretti started his plan to change the ER to be better.

Neela found Ray in another hospital and we learned that Ray had to have amputation below the knees of both legs. Now he is in a wheelchair and is going home with his mother down south (think it was Baton Rouge, not sure).

At the end of the show there was the Anti-war rally going on and Neela had been passing through and stopped to listen and then Gates shows up and tries to get to Neela but then gunfire breaks out and chaos ensues and it looks like Neela is getting trampled.

14. sidlewannabee

sidlewannabee CSI Level One

I don't watch ER, that often, but when I do my favorite character is Shane West. I don't remember what episode it was, but his legs are paralyzed or something, why? He is a smart, good-looking doctor. Was there something wrong with his contract? Will he ever come back?

15. Ceindreadh

Ceindreadh Pathologist

Ray (Shane West) was hit by a truck during the wedding ep and in the finale we found out that his legs were amputated below the knee. IIRC, SW was leaving to work on a pilot for a new show and that's why he was written out. Although I've heard that the pilot wasn't picked up.

It's theoretically possible that Ray could come back and work in the ER again once he's been through rehab, but that would depend on TPTB and SW.

(it's a pity. while I haven't bothered with ER this season, Ray was one of the less annoying characters in it)