Flack/Stella - Greek Women Like Their Men Younger

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by DoreenCSI, Oct 8, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eriss

Eriss Hit and Run

Re: Flack & Stella

Hey, I'm new here and I'm so glad I found that thread.
    I think they are a really good match. :)
    So I made a wallpaper with them...
    Wallpaper

and I'm sorry for my bad english... ^^'

2. detdonflackjr

detdonflackjr Rookie

Welcome! You're english is great no need to apologize :)

That is a lovely wallpaper you made..they look so great together

I hope they have some scenes together in tonights episode although it appears they are working different cases..but you never know

3. CalleighWolfe

CalleighWolfe Pathologist

Hey, that wallpaper is beautiful!!! :D

I have a quote from the last episode: "The Lying Game" :p

Stella: What's a woman doing in a men's bathroom?
    Flack: I can think of a few reasons... all with happier endings. :devil:
    Stella: :eek:

I don't ship them, but I love their frienship ;)

BTW, look for notaplayer83's channel in youtube ;) little surprise :p

4. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

^^ I love that line, you could see Flack suggesting something or another... It's crazy, I used to be the biggest Smacked shipper... but now I don't see the chemistry anymore and I'm all for Flack & Stella. They have something that's a little more than platonic and I would love for something to happen between the two.

5. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

This will be posted in all the active shipper threads.

There have been lots and lots of newbies to TalkCSI and the Shipper Threads so I thought I would direct everyone to the Shipper Central Rules so those new to Shipper Central, please make sure to read them in their entirety. Thanks

Shipper Central Rules - Please make sure to read these
    Shipper Central Welcome & Questions Thread - where you can introduce yourself and ask questions.
    Ship Name/Song Thread List - Where you can see if your ship has a thread.

6. detdonflackjr

detdonflackjr Rookie

I hope we get some more Stella/Flack scenes too! Hopefully there will be some this week I just love them together :D

One of my favorite pictures

[​IMG]

7. Annabe

Annabe Hit and Run

After the chat with Eddie, do you think this is possible for Flack and Stella to have a lovestory, still?

8. detdonflackjr

detdonflackjr Rookie

did he answer my question about FIESTA in the chat? I didnt stay the whole time.

They look too good together to NOT ever be together lol but I like their friendship too so as long as they have scenes together it's all good!

9. Annabe

Annabe Hit and Run

No, the question wasn't ask! It was just about a love story but nobody precised with Stella ... so we don't know!

10. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

Please keep this in mind when posting in here. Also, talk about the Eddie chat needs to be taken over to the Chat Thread in the NY forum. thanks

There have been lots and lots of newbies to TalkCSI and the Shipper Threads so I thought I would direct everyone to the Shipper Central Rules so those new to Shipper Central, please make sure to read them in their entirety. Thanks

Shipper Central Rules - Please make sure to read these
    Shipper Central Welcome & Questions Thread - where you can introduce yourself and ask questions.
    Ship Name/Song Thread List - Where you can see if your ship has a thread.

11. Sammy11

Sammy11 Police Officer

My Favourite Stella/flack moments are in Season 2;

"Manhattan Manhunt", It's the scene where they are trying to track the younger sister by her mobile and mac give the street reference and Stella automatically knows its Tiffany's, when Mac says she can tell from a street ref, she replies looking straight at Flack "... I love those little blue boxes", now if that isn't a sledgehammer of a hint i don't what is! :lol:

Then there is "Stuck on you" when Flack comes back from interviewing Carlos... his line about "Carlos being all about the details" :lol: :D I love it, plus Stella's reaction, she looks all disapproving but you can tell its masking a little jealousy about Flack looking at all the rather attractive girls on the screens. She should know that that he only has (His beautiful blue) eyes for her! :rolleyes:

12. carolina

carolina Lab Technician

Im not really sure when and how but I so like these 2. they are all kinds of cute and hot. like their friendship and totally enjoy their scenes. this is yet another ship I found myself sailing on. it might be the older woman & younger guy thing - Im a fan of those, and I think these 2 could totally pull it of. its a pity there is so little fun fiction on them. its always fun reading it.

I love the scenes of him interogating her - of sorts, after the whole Frankie thing

13. Sammy11

Sammy11 Police Officer

I'll be honest i never really saw anything between them (apart from a little flirting) until All Access, they just had such great chemistry and i think up until that point there had been no real affection between the team. Apart from RS,RD where Mac hugged Danny (so its not totally true) but Flack is incredibly protective of the people he cares deeply for, Danny and Stella are good examples. It was only when i went back over past episodes did it think, there is more to that relationship.

I just love them together, regardless of the ship, i love their chemistry, the fact that stella humours him when he spouts off, they fight - apart from perps, stella is the only other person on the show that Flack loses his controlled exterior with - flirt, she is always rolling her eyes at him, in that, "He is such a fool, but a cute one" like in till death do we part and he keeps saying "the big ol' thing", she does this sorta cute eye roll thing.

They just get each other on a whole other level.

14. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

Agreed. I always knew that they were great friends, but in All Access-It was evident how much they care about each other. In Season 3, it's so good to see Fiesta working together. :) They have undeniable chmiestry and they are so... great together! :)

I loved the episode where they were talking about marraige when the New York resident playboy died and he handed her a bride doll that does at the top of the wedding cake... haha, :devil:Stella must have wished that it was for THEIR wedding cake.

15. Sammy11

Sammy11 Police Officer

Quoting myself - how sad is that... but i do have a point.

Maybe he is following on from her hint... :D

They have so many cute scene's together too, she she teases him and he takes it, she boss's him around and he takes it, they fight (and he apologised, bless him) he is there for her... its just all too much for me sometimes! :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.