WWE

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by tanglewood14, Dec 27, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DoreenCSI

DoreenCSI Captain

At least, in my opinion, Christy had her own personality and spunk; not some rip-off Avril Lavigne/punk-wannabe personality.

Ashley's new theme song is "Let Me Light a Fire In You" by Nuts in A Blender and the theme song for WM23 is "Ladies And Gentlemen" by Saliva. I don't like Ashley's new theme song; I prefer her old one. But I just heard it once, so maybe I'll change me mind about it.

2. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

3. texastimothy

texastimothy Hit and Run

I agree! Stephie is my fave!

4. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell Head of the Swing Shift

NikkyJamez I've edited one of your images to a link, not because of the size, the size is fine, but because in this forum we allow 3 images per post. ;)

5. tanglewood14

tanglewood14 CSI Level Two

LMFAO... a lot of people are getting in this thread... 17 pages and counting.

BTW, speaking of Ash's orig theme, I'm listening to it now... Audioslave's BE YOURSELF, right?

Thanks, Doreen for the theme song 411... now I'll be off searching 'em...

And oh, Nikky, that pic of Trish and John up there was from their visit here in the Philippines last year.

Now, I don't leave myself out with pics...

[​IMG]

My idol Mickie James... before all the fame and glamour. Ever since Lita and Trish left, I'm glad Mickie has been the most decent wrestling, decent wearing, decent acting wrestler there is.

All she needs now is to have her title back.

6. gream_reaper

gream_reaper Police Officer

:lol: What a young looking Mickie James! Man, I'm so proud of how far she's come in the WWE. Her love/hate storyline with Trish was one of the most entertaining stunts of all time.

BTW, tanglewood14, I'm LMAO with your siggy!

7. tanglewood14

I'm bored, so I've got a pic to share. To any Lita fans, I may be evil, but, hey! It's got Reyrey in the pic!

[​IMG]

8. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

Boy, Mickie sure was young looking up there! She's came a long way from then too, she's really the only diva I can stand at the present.

Oh and what in the hell is a Hornswoggle??

9. tanglewood14

Hornswoggle? Me have no idea too! c:

*sigh* I adore Mickie. In-ring skill wise, I like her. She's like my idol!

I've got another pic!

[​IMG]

Our no. 1 whoa-mance, and a personal favorite.

10. gream_reaper

gream_reaper Police Officer

Whoa! Hunter and Steph back in the days...

How many days are left before WM23? Tsk, I'll try getting out of this stinkin' town to watch the PPV and a theater. :lol:

11. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

Right now, here, there's a whole 13 days until WM! I'm not sure if I'm going to order it or not.

12. DoreenCSI

DoreenCSI Captain

Wreslemania 23 will be shown on April 2nd (my birthday!) here in Malaysia. LOL we're 12 hours ahead of America. I'll so try to order it; watching a Wrestlemania event live on my birthday does not come so often :lol:

13. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

14. Exit 8A

Exit 8A Pathologist

Ok, I know I haven't posted here in a while, as I have been too busy transitioning to a new job, as well as I have pretty much stopped watching wrestling, as it has gotten to be so horrible that I just decided to stop watching. However, I have found this one article on ESPN.com which implicates Randy Orton, Edge, Rey Mysterio and the late Eddie Guerrero in the same steroid ring that Kurt Angle was implicated in. Ok, if this were on one of those smark wrestling sites, I might not truly know the legitimacy of it, but when ESPN reports on pro wrestling... Here is the link to the article.

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/news/story?id=2805155

15. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

Interesting article, most of those wrestlers, you can take one look and tell that they take something. I don't understand why their making a really big deal deal out of this, though. Wrestling is fake, if they won't to take something to give them a little more muscle, then let them, just as long as it's not an illegal drug.

Still scratching my head about Shane Helms and Edge isn't that big either. I've always wondered about Rey, he has a lot of muscle to be as short as he is, I've always thought he took some kind of steroid.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.