WWE

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by tanglewood14, Dec 27, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mrb105

mrb105 Pathologist

I think 8 people is a terrible idea, way too many people. 6 was more then enough, too much stuff will be going on in the match. What I see them doing is having 8, and maybe starting a Edge-Orton fued and cutting them out to make it 6 again so they can have their match at WM. Anyways, I am hating absolutly everything going into WM right now.

2. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

I'm going to take a wild guess on the participants in the match if there's 8 people...

CM Punk
    King Booker
    Jeff Hardy
    Matt Hardy
    Finlay
    Edge
    Orton
    Kennedy

I would love to see a one on one match with Orton and Edge, that would make sense, due to Edge walking out on their match the other day.

Who should win the match? I'm saying Jeff Hardy, just think about it. I'm thinking that Michaels will get the victory over Cena, and what better match to have but Jeff Hardy vs Shawn Michaels, in a ladder match??

3. DoreenCSI

DoreenCSI Captain

I don't know, but I'm really marking for CM Punk. He deserves it the most, in my opinion.

4. mrb105

mrb105 Pathologist

It is Kennedy who deserves it. In my opinion, Jeff Hardy doesn't deserve anything. WWE already screwed up by showing that you can get addicted to drugs, leave the company for the competition, and come back and get rewarded with IC title runs, and he isn't good for anything but a front flip; hes a worse wrestler then Cena, but if they put the title on him for 2 years I wouldn't be suprised if they put it on Hardy.

CM Punk makes sense, not because he deserves it, but because ECW is trash right now. But I think Kennedy will win, he deserves it the most. If I had it my way it would be Kane, he has had one WWE title run his entire career and it lasted ONE NIGHT. Just another example of why WWE is driving itself into the ground.

5. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

I'm not a Jeff Hardy fan, but it would make sense for the writers to make some crap like that for a match. Some people, say that Jeff Hardy is the Shawn Michaels of this generation, I don't personally see it, but leave it to the writers to make some crap like that.

It's kind of funny that Jeff Hardy gets that reaction from people, while Eddie Guerrerro did not. They both were addicted to drugs (at one point of their career) and call me selfish if you want, but I think that's the reason Eddie is dead.

6. gream_reaper

gream_reaper Police Officer

My money's on Kennedy for the Money in the Bank match. His good on the mic, he can back it up in the ring, and even if people boo him every now and then, deep inside they know he's good.

BTW, has anybody have updates on Hunter? :confused:

7. mrb105

mrb105 Pathologist

He'll be back in August, just in time for Summerslam

8. tanglewood14

tanglewood14 CSI Level Two

Hunter... that'll be a long time from now. It's the first time in four or more years that we won't see Triple H in Mania.

Tsk, Mickie and Melina will have a Falls Count Anywhere match this Monday and I gotta say, thank God the Women's Division isn't entirely doomed. What could be better? A showdown at Mania. Maybe a Detroit Street Fight for the title. :D. *sigh* I remember Victoria and Trish's Street Fight for the title at Survivor Series '03 and it was one hell of a fight.

What I want is the Divas to prove that anything the man can do, they can kind of do better. :devil:. Ain't no acting hot and showing off cleavage and ass here and there. It's about being more than a pretty face.

Anyway...

My pic to show:

[​IMG]

Spanky, y'all!!!

That's where he did a freestlye and had the crown saying "Cena sucks". '... When I say Cena, you say sucks..."

:lol: LMAO with that moment.

9. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

I'm looking foward to Vince McMahon's reaction Monday when he finds out that Austin will be the ref! Have you guys checked out wwe.com, there was a top ten Whoah-Mance list over there, here's the list:
    • #10: Chris Jericho & Trish Stratus
    • #9: Harvey Wippleman & Bertha Faye
    • #8: Goldust & Marlena
    • #7: Al Wilson & Dawn Marie
    • #6: Mark Henry & Mae Young
    • #5: Chyna & Eddie Guerrero
    • #4: Billy & Chuck
    • #3: Lita's many lovers (Matt Hardy, Kane and Edge)
    • #2: Randy Savage & Miss Elizabeth
    • #1: Stephanie McMahon & Triple H (You know you have to put the princess at the top :rolleyes:)
    Word Rice

tanglewood 14, love your siggy, that's one of my favorite pictures!

10. tanglewood14

^ Thanks, Nikky! But... I'ma change that right now... :D.

Of course, they're gonna put Stephie on top! She and Paul are my fave WWE couples... well, coz they're real life couples. Chyna and Eddie were entertaining, I gotta say... :devil:.

Okay, I gotta make a comment on the word going around about Ashley being said to be booked as a Champ. Like, hello?! Just coz she posed for Playboy, doesn't mean she's the best WRESTLER in the roster. Those who deserve the title: Mickie, Melina, Victoria, Jillian, Ariel. Those who have the potential: Michelle, Kristal, Candice.

As much as I like Ashley for her punk-rock thingy, I'm not into the whole dress-like-a-ho thing she does or the way she uses her looks to get a fan base. It's not about how many magazine covers you make, it's about how many pinfalls you score.

Now, talk about two wrestlers who show good skills in the ring:

[​IMG]

11. mrb105

mrb105 Pathologist

Ohhhh Hotties

12. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

You know what, Ashley is following in Christy Hemme's footsteps. IMO, she won't last long in WWE, pretty soon you'll see her on TNA, pratically doing nothing but looking like a ho. That's the only reason I don't like TNA, they don't have a rightful place for Divas.

13. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell Head of the Swing Shift

Mrb105 as this is a discussion board you need to add more content to your posts. In future please do so. :)

14. tanglewood14

*smirks* Hey, as long as my idol Mickie James is still one of the top women of the company, then I'm all for it. I don't care about "women" who take a Degree in Communications and not use their possible intelligence. I don't see a reason to take Asheley seriously.

BTW, what is up with us talking about Ashley too much, anyway? c:

But before we do... does anybody know the title of Ashley's new theme music? I'm a fan or rock music and I happen to like the new theme. And before I forget, what's the title of Wrestle Mania 23's theme song? I dig that too.

I've got a pic y'all might like...

[​IMG]

I see you creepin', I can see it from my shadow... smack that out on the floor... smack that, give me some more...

This is one of my favorite Cena freestyles. If it weren't for an age issue, a Steph/Cena whoa-mance wouldn't be too bad, IMO.

15. gream_reaper

gream_reaper Police Officer

Well said! I used to be an Ashley fanatic, but ever since she moved to SD, she lost the touch.

BTW, LMFAO with that Steph/Cena pic. A whoa-mance between 'em? Er... long shot!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.