Grissom & Sara #26: It's So Obvious, Isn't It?

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Alyssa, Jan 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. virology101

virology101 Dead on Arrival

Congrats on being the featured ship! *waves GSR pom-poms*

2. gsrLOVE

gsrLOVE Pathologist

Got bored tonight, so I made a couple GSR related graphics. Anyone is allowed to use the background/wallpaper I made!

CLICKY HERE, AND HERE!

I hope TPTB haven't forgotten about the Cocoon. I'm just dying to know what it was. I have a feeling we'll be surprised near the end of the Season! :D

3. Herzeleid

Herzeleid Rookie

so is it april yet? i'm having new season withdrawls here..

choc, throw me on pro marriage. i don't really want them to show a wedding or anything, i mean its vegas, they can get married anytime anywhere, but maybe if they played off a ring that'd be cool.. just a little hint, nothin big to get the anti's all upset. and not this season! we've been so fortunate lately, and will be in the future of this season, but if the shows sill on maybe season 8..9? i dunno..i just walked like 3 miles around a park in the DARK, and had strange visions of being found by our favorite CSI's :) ok, im going to bed..

4. SaraSidleRules8

SaraSidleRules8 Lab Technician

THe link didn't work for me.... :(

5. Shipwrecked

Shipwrecked Police Officer

Hey, we're a featured ship! :D

It's about time...jk. ;) That was exciting. Anyway, I skipped school today (i guess i was just tired cause I had a game last night) and so pretty much all i did today was read epic fan fictions and watch CSI. For me, this would be national GSR day. And I don't even keep up with the date if I don't go to school.

About being anti-marriage or what not, I'm not anti-marriage, I was just saying I don't see a CSI wedding. I'm not a big fan of TV weddings in the first place. Most of them are stupid. I'm anti-stupid. Haha. Sara Sidle is my hero. :D

I'd go for pro-marraige if they played off a ring, as long as they don't end up like a Warrick and Tina and we never really hear about it again. Like that would happen...

I think I found my home after all.

Okay and I know it's wierd to be changing my mind like this, but I'm starting to get a little worried about the cocoon. It's great they carried on some of those butterfly elements (heck, we even saw them in FI) but I'm scared. Ten bucks tptb forget they even had a cocoon in the first place.

Yeah, I'm quite the bum today. :devil:

is what I would use to describe empty eyes. I think the most GSR we get in the episode is the embrace at the end, but other than that, it's just another story of Sara Sidle. I could be wrong though, because I haven't really kept up with spoilers. So, saying that, it's not too much for the TPTB, I think it's just enough. I mean, too much GSR in an episode would be if ToyD and WTG were squished into one episode. That would have been cool with me though. :)

Action packed is my new favorite group-thing of words, along with clean shaven and yeah yeah and bahdahdahdah (If that ain't love then I don't know what love is.) ;)

Did I mention I was sick today.

6. chocolate_bunnys

chocolate_bunnys Police Officer

LOL,so TPTB are all spacey, and relize that they forgot the cacoon, next thing we know: Oh look, a toothbrush hatched.

Crap my mom is pulling in the driveway, got to run

7. minidisaster

minidisaster Civilian

Hi! Newbie here. *waves to all*

I'm a huge fan of CSI and GSR. This thread has been a haven for me since most of my friends don't like CSI let alone GSR. My mother likes the show, but doesn't like Sara, so talking about GSR with her isn't fun. I'm not much of a talker (typer?) and I'll probably just lurk around in the shadows most days. But lately I've had some things to say, but I didn't have an account, so I joined and here I am. I'll stop rambling now.... maybe.

Anyways, I was thinking about when I want to see the cocoon hatch. Like someone mentioned, maybe in one of the last episodes would be my ideal time for it. What I'd really like to see but I doubt would happen, is some GSR angst in the last episode, whether it's related to the miniature killer or not it doesn't matter. So GSR is in an uphevel and it looks realy bad for them.....but then. The camera pans past the terrarium(spelling?) and the cocoon has hatched and a beautiful butterfly/moth has appeared. It then becomes a symbol of hope for GSR. Just a small thing that GSR fanatics will be happy with, and haters will be able to ignore. But, like I said, I doubt it will happen.

Oh, and I'll warn everyone now. I like commas.... Alot. When you see a post from me, be prepared for long, run-on sentences.

8. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

Congratulation on your feature ship. Wow, we got it. I know I haven't been in here, because I lurk instead log in. I don't want get myself in trouble with the mod. If I said something nasty.

I don't, It CSI coming back on Mar. 29 instead of Apr. 5th.

I want to see the coccon open. I think it the butterflied or could be a ring, who know. We will find out soon.

9. gsrLOVE

gsrLOVE Pathologist

According to the "Futon Critic" CSI is now airing March 29th. Which is better, since it's a week earlier than we new before :D

SaraSidleRules8 I am not sure why the link didn't work for you. I uploaded it to IMAGESHACK now, so hopefully it works for ya. Here it is: So just click here!

10. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

BEAUTIFIL. GREAT JOB.. ;)You must go post these on the "Fan Art" thread.. nice work[​IMG] and on the 'cocoon' hell, they havent even, solved the MCSK, nor Greg's situation, and we're going into ep. 18. and there's like 5 or 6 left, . so lots of things to see in the next few week's mainly April and May~~~chew nails~~~ maybe that's not a priority with the writers , although, it is strange that they let the fans see both the letter, and the 'cocoon' and then just tossed it aside.. so maybe-baby ;)

[​IMG]

11. SaraSidleRules8

For some odd reason...I found this hillarious. :lol: I really can't wait to see what the darn thing is! Definately can't wait til EE airs....a late b-day present for me. :D

12. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

Thanks GSRlove, I will watch out for it. I hope it not going to be a baby, not I got nothing against it. I don't want the geeklove have a baby, it not soap opera.

13. gsrLOVE

gsrLOVE Pathologist

I am totally against Geek Love marriage or baby. Not that I think it'd be a bad thing, but it's just... Not CSI. We know they like/love each other, but, if it happened I wouldn't stop watching or change Ships lol. I'd still love them just as much. Haha, that sounded so cheesy.

14. SaraSidleRules8

It's like an enigma just entered my head! What if the MCSK is LADY HEATHER! Think about it...She's trying to get back at Grissom, hence the reason why she sent it to him and the last victim COULD be Sara... Maybe Hodges said something to her...I mean...The OC is over now so Melinda Clark is free...Hmm..I was watching a video and it just sort of dawned on me...

15. gsrLOVE

gsrLOVE Pathologist

I thought it was Lady Heather before too! It would be awesome, I love the character :D Hope your theory is the right one haha. She certainly would know how to do those types of things, and she was close to Grissom before.!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.