Eddie Cahill to Participate in Live CSI Files Chat Wednesday

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Top41, Mar 3, 2007.

1. ka990

ka990 Police Officer

Re: Eddie Cahill to Participate in Live CSI Files Chat Wedne

One last question - promise! ;)

This has been discussed on another thread but now is my chance to finally find out once and for all!

What does the "P" stand for in your middle name? Is it "Patrick" as many of us think?

2. Roosey

Roosey Captain

Wow. That is so cool! 4.30 am though.. :( won't be able to participate so can I post my question for him here?

Eddie, this chat proves you love your fans. What do they mean to you?

3. greggoooo_fan

greggoooo_fan Police Officer

yeah, i already thought i was right, i looked it up on several sites, and they all said: 4.30 AM... i'm gonna do something baaad... :devil: i AM going outta bed then (i live with my parents and a brother, cause i'm 14) and sneak secretely to the pc, and join the chat. i'm first gonna ask my mom for permission, but if she disagrees, i still want to go.. :devil: i mean, everybody will be sleeping then, in our house, so i hope i won't get heard... this is really funny, i'm planning a whole 'night-trip' through the house, just to speak to eddy.. how addicted CAN you be?? :p will the chat last long, how long does it usually takes, half an hour, or more? cause then it will be more difficult to succeed on my night trip, the chance that i get caught is bigger then ;)

4. FLACK_ATTACK

FLACK_ATTACK Prime Suspect

My question for Eddie is

I read in an interview that you have a tattoo. Did it hurt and what advice would you give to a first timer getting one?

I don't know! This was the best question I could come up with. Would I be able to ask him?

5. ILuvJonathanTogo

ILuvJonathanTogo Coroner

:lol: Good luck, I hope you make it to the pc.
    Today is my dads birthday and we are going to wait an extra half-hour until we go out to eat because I want to be at the chat :lol:
    Yeah, how long do the chats usually last?

6. myName

myName Victim

ask him if he's got any bad habits...
    oh, and picking his nose while driving doesn't count as an answer, everybody do that :lol:

7. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Great questions folks!

Eddie won't be offended by nicknames that don't refer to him. Remember what a kick Hill got out of MrsGiovinazzo's nickname? I wouldn't worry about it. ;)

The chat should go about an hour. Remember 10:30 is Eastern time, so it will be different for you if you live outside that timezone! Be sure to calculate your timezone time (as I see many have done already).

Personal questions like about bad habits or his middle name are okay, but let's stay away from anything *too* personal. Thanks guys!

8. ILuvJonathanTogo

ILuvJonathanTogo Coroner

Okay, thanks for answering my nickname question :D
    Im pretty sure I will be able to stay for the whole chat. It will only be 5:30pm here so hopefully I cant stay for the whole thing because its my dads birthday :lol:

9. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

To Eddie: I noticed that you are filming a movie called "This Is Not a Test" that also stars Carmine and Hill. How does it feel working with them off the CSI: NY set after seeing them most of the year.

10. greggoooo_fan

greggoooo_fan Police Officer

an hour? well, it's gonna be hard for me to stay then.. but i'll try, to not fall asleep at the pc, or get caught by my parents (one danger: my dad is up around 5.30AM sometimes, hope he sleeps veeery deep tonight, so he won't see me..) okay, my clock is set on 5.25AM, so i'm gonna be on time, and i putted new batteries in my lamp, so i can see were i'm walking if i'm going down the stairs! ;) see ya all tonight! :D oeeeh, i have to come up with a serious good nickname... :devil:

11. detdonflackjr

detdonflackjr Rookie

I am so glad I just logged in because I completely forgot this way tonight! This week is flying by. *makes note*

12. pixies

pixies Prime Suspect

im so excited about this! but I'm wrecked tired after giving blood so I don't know if I'll make it for 3.30AM! great questions every1!!

13. Marns

Marns CSI Level Two

Okay, I also made preparations, it will be 4:30 am here too, so I turned off the sound of the laptop, got all the things out of my way downstairs and I fed the cats. (If I come down in the middle of the night they start makes really weird, loud noises). Oh, I sooo hope my mom doesn't wake up! :eek:

14. kati

kati Rookie

Good question guys!

I also have some:

We haven’t seen Flacks father yet. If it ever came to it, what actor would you like to see portray him?

Have you ever thought of writing an episode for CSI:NY?

From what I've heard, you are a morning person like me. Have you always been one? Has anyone ever complained about it?

What was your funniest scene on CSI-NY so far?

15. MichelleK

MichelleK Pathologist

How exciting that Eddie is doing a chat!!
    Can someone say hello from all the UK fans cos I'm not sure I am going to be able to stay away til that late! Early start at work in the morning!