Spoilers in the Big Apple - Season 3 Spoilers Continued

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by dutch_treat, Jan 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lindsay_Montana

Lindsay_Montana Hit and Run

To me it sounds like the writers wanna clean up all lifes/storys from the characters... first in 3.18 Lindsay cleaning up with her past etc. 3.19 Stella and this blood-thing (something related to her past if I'm not wrong), 3.20 Danny and (I also guess, reading these spoilers) Louie... well maybe something about Mac in 3.21 (possibly about Claire?!?), then we still have ep 3.22 and 3.23 before the big finaly 3.24, so 2 eps, 2 charakters (Flack & Hawkes), hmmm no idea about Hawkes and Flacks past or lifes... (well maybe Flack realices that he loves Danny when he'll find out about D/L LOL ok, sorry, that was mean ;) )

2. kkennedytx

kkennedytx Rookie

There may be something yet with Hawkes but I highly doubt there will be anything regarding Flack. He's the character the writers have all but forgotten--except, of course, to have him spout the funny/snarky/sarcastic lines on occasion. I think we know as much, if not more, about Sid and Adam than we do about Flack.

Of course, I'd love to see the Danny/Flack ship sail, but on CBS? No way will it ever happen.

3. Asparagus

Asparagus Dead on Arrival

I don't think it's been posted yet...

4. detdonflackjr

detdonflackjr Rookie

thanks for posting..sounds interesting..hopefully Flack will get some good scenes..or maybe a story before the season ends :rolleyes:

odd that there is no mention of Lindsay..maybe she isn't going to be on too much because Anna wants to spend time with her new baby?

5. PsyKay

PsyKay Dead on Arrival

Talking continuity, what about that FBI agent who got killed at the end of Sweet 16, something involving the IRA? Any spoilers that it'll be adressed again?

6. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Like I said, Super!Mac. :lol:

I definitely think that there's a chance we might get at least a mention of Louie in this one, with the whole brother-storyline going on. :D

Wait, is that the guy Danny offered to take outside in "Raising Shane," or was his last name something other than Gerrard? What is a Depty Inspector?...

Ah, but I think Flack already realizes that he loves Danny--he just needs to knock some sense into Danny, that's all. :lol:

7. CalleighWolfe

CalleighWolfe Pathologist

I have a question:

what happened with the Stella-talking-about-her-past storyline? :confused: wasn't it supposed to be in episode 17 when she talked to Sid? :confused:

8. La_Guera

La_Guera Lab Technician

Wasn't Stanton Gerrard Flack's captain?

9. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

From what I've seen, Flack has some very good scenes. ;) At least he has some good lines.
    We just might considering that Danny tells Hawkes that "we" used to do this. I'm hoping he means Louie and maybe sometime during the episode Hawkes will ask how he's doing.
    That definately surprised me when I read that. Mac must be in great shape for that big chase scene. Although Flack's point of view should be interesting to see.

I'd love to see that too but no way would/could CBS ever do it right. :rolleyes: If we're lucky, they'll stay far, far away from them. Flack already loves Danny. It's Danny that's the stubborn one. When's he gonna realize he loves Flack? :p
    Actually, it was Sid that had the backstory. We found out he has a wife, two daughters, and has a food allergy. Which makes me wonder, how was he a chef before if he has a food allergy? :confused: I guess TPTB "forgot" about that.

10. Railynn

Railynn Rookie

You know what weird is Danny and Lindsay are not referred to as Detective in the character list. You have Det. Mac Taylor, Det. Flack etc.. But when it comes to Danny and Lindsay it just says Danny Messer, Lindsay Monroe. Aren’t they detectives as well? Just something I noticed!

I am excited about the look into Danny childhood. That should be cool. Not that I mind or anything because I am not her biggest fan but isn’t a little weird that there be no Lindsay?? I mean she just came back from Montana like 2 eps. ago and she not working again?? Why??

11. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

Danny is a detective but I have no idea about Lindsay (I never really cared to know :rolleyes:).

I'm not sure why Lindsay wasn't mentioned. I never saw her name once in my sources. It's a little strange since she has so many scenes in episodes 19 & 20. Maybe she's not in this episode. :devil:

ETA: I forgot about this earlier but it looks like they are going to shoot some of the scenes in New York (at least it's on the schedule right now).

12. dutch_treat

dutch_treat CSI Level Two

^^ I think you mean that Lindsay has many scenes in ep 18 :) and 19. In ep 20 I only know of one scene with her and Stella & Hawkes. I think she perhaps made a deal with the producers about cutting back her working hours for the rest of the season to spend time with her baby.

I'm really glad to find out that they haven't forgot about Louie completely. First Danny talks about him in 'Raising Shane" and now there's gonna be a scene with Danny watching the two brothers that I think is meant as a reference to the time that Louie was in the hospital. But that could just be wishfull thinking. :D

Yes. It was the one we got to meet in 'Raising Shane'. Here's his IMDB profile .

13. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

It appears to be the same guy (I checked IMDB). The thing that makes me curious is that Flack called him 'Captain' and that thing up there for 3.20 lists him as 'Deputy Inspector.' I got this from wikipedia (although it's from 'Inspector,' rather than 'Deputy Inspector,' which would be one rank below 'Inspector'): "In the New York City Police Department, Inspector is a high-ranking executive position, two grades above a Captain, and one grade above a Deputy Inspector." So maybe Gerrard got promoted one grade?

I wonder why he's in 3.20, though? Maybe it leads into 3.21? I wonder if it's possible that the case from five years ago does involve Truby or whoever that dirty cop was. There wasn't much information to go on about the guy and why he got off, so it's possible that the guy recently got out because of Truby...(How long would it take for someone to get out, just out of curiosity?) That might explain Gerrard's presence...or I could be pulling things out of my arse. :lol:

ETA: Ah, someone already confirmed that it's the same Gerrard. ;)

14. macpeyfan

macpeyfan Witness

I think that Gerrard is the one with whom Stella is going to "contemplate a relationship".

15. celtess

celtess Rookie

What??
    No I can"t admind that lol
    Stella can't be with this type.
    I prefer she will be with Sid lol :lol: :lol: :D :D :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.