Danny/Lindsay #15: "Go with your instincts!"

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Moriel21, Mar 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jasmine

Jasmine Lab Technician

Hey Moriel or can someone else tell what episode is that in your icon? It was a real scene right? Can someone please tell me what episode is it on, i will appreciated thanks......

2. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Jas everything in both my icon and my banner are from the latest ep we had "Sleight Out Of Hand"! It was most very definitely a real scene!! It was the best D/L ep we've had thus far! :D We are officially CANON now and that makes us all VERY VERY happy! :lol:

Okay Aud, Lynny, Mer maybe I'm caving maybe not, but I one of y'all to PM me about how to start a LJ...just in case! ;) :lol:

3. vexus

vexus Pathologist

You guys started the new thread party without me! :(

Anyways, I'm loving all the pics of season 2 moments in here. It is a great thread-warming gift! :)

kissmesweet I love your new banner, it's adorable! :eek:

I did it again!

I started a new ficcie!

It's angsty with romance on the d/l front in the future, please read it, please?

Angel of Broken Hearts

4. catey1234

catey1234 Pathologist

Geez, I don't log on for a day, and the new thread started already! You were just discussing thread names, and bam! here's thread #15 already! By the way, I would have voted for this name, I think it is terrific. So, here's to the new thread, and our newly canon ship! It can only get better from here. Let's celebrate some more!

5. darx2mint4

darx2mint4 CSI Level One

I think I was the only one who voted for "He went to Montana for her" :D. I don't know..I just really liked that title..but this title fits more now that I think about it.

I'm going to post some old/semi recent DL wallpapers I made in honor of the new thread:
    DL 1
    DL 2
    DL 3
    My first DL wallpaper:rolleyes:
    DL 5

6. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Awww sorry Vexxy but you're still on page one! Here I saved some stuff just for you! *Mo hands Vex streamers, confetti, m&m's, and soda!* :D

Awww, I loved that one too Darx but I loved this one so much...it just fit D/L soooo perfectly! He went to MT on his instincts and she went to kiss him on her instincts...it's perfect! :D

7. mercy

mercy Lab Technician

Ya know, I was going to say we could put "He went to Montana for her" on our next thread name suggestion list, but since they are based off of D/L moments and milestones... let's check our progression so far this season:

Okay, end of last season we got the "Still want that ride" which led into the beginning of this season, where we had one of our lovliest eps to date (I think it is in competition with 318) in NWILL with the HUG! Even though we got another hug in the courtroom, I still think that the NWILL moment was vastly important, because it was when they first truely admitted their feelings when faced with the possibility of losing each other. The way they clung to each other was just... *dreamy sigh*.

Following the wonderful embrace was LRC, with it's angst riddled moments, Lindsay standing up Danny, and the "I like you ... a lot" hallway conversation, (drinks, dinner, and laughs, yeah like we really believed that, ha!). Post LRC we had a small dry patch and then we were gifted with the card and longing/regretful looks in Lying Game.

And then came... (insert theme music here)... Super Ep! After all this D/L goodness, I am thinking we might just have another memorable moment or quote before thread 16 that could beat out "He went to Montana for her" again, even though it is a great thread name!

8. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

I gotta say I think you're right Mer! :D I LOVE "He went to Montana for her" I mean come on, that says LOVE loud and clear! But I think we're in for more and even better (yes better!) lines, moments and therefore possible thread titles!
    A few that come to mind...
    Danny/Lindsay #16: "K-I-S-S-I-N-G!" :lol:
    Danny/Lindsay #16: "Making Sweet Sweet Love!":devil:
    Danny/Lindsay #16: "Going to the Chapel..." :D

9. Dantana

Dantana Victim

It has been some time sense I looked in on this thread. I must say I like the latest developments with D/L, especially the almost kiss but I must say, "something about the last segment of SOOH was wrong. I guess to me it was the hug part. It just didn't seem natural or didn't fit in the scheme of things. Other than that I thought the developments were very intriging.

Also, could someone who knows any new spoilers post them in this thread, spoiler box of course. I refuse to go to the main spoiler thread for reasons I am sure you know why!

Thanks

10. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Dantana I can't say I agree with you hon...I think that whole scene, and pretty much that whole ep was pretty near perfect! Except them getting interrupted before they got to kiss! Dang it! But other than that...yup it was pretty perfect! :D

As for upcoming spoilers...there are a few fun ones...I'll find them from the other thread... :D

11. mercy

mercy Lab Technician

In response to Dantana & Mo:
    The thing with the courtroom hug is that Danny was showing restraint. He was originally giving her space to work out her past, but when he knew that she needed him, he went to Montana for her. Once he was there he probably realized how much he was blurring the friendship/relationship line, so he was treading a bit more carefully. He pulled her into a hug because he wanted to, (she clutched at him during the hug because she needed to), and then he let go of her because he was still trying to strike that appropriate balance. They were in a courtroom where she had just poured out her story in front of her friends' killer and even though the verdict was favorable he didn't want to push the issue. However, then Lindsay decided to erase that line and pulled him back, and we almost got that kiss. Damn reporters!!

12. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Mer that was very nice, and I think very accurate description of how what went...very nice hon! That totally makes sense to me! Danny really is the perfect guy, sensitive and doesn't want to push but willing to act to prove his love...that's why I'm so glad they had Linds be the one leaning in for the kiss! Danny has proven he loves her, now it's her turn to reach out to him and I think that (almost) kiss was a great start to that! And I gotta say, again, I LOVE the look on her face as she pulls his hand and him back towards her...it's this "Sexy Linds" face that is so hot on her! :devil: Nice Linds, very nice! ;)

13. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

I think that Linds is stunning. :) And she was gorgeous in the last scene. Loved her little scarf by the way!
    Thanks vexus, that's so sweet! I love your little avatar thing. It's so adorableeee!
    YAY, Mo! And you agree with me on our little goal! "To get a real kiss!"
    That was absolutely beautiful... because if he waited for her to return, she might not really know that he'll be there for her no matter what.

14. Lindsay_Montana

Lindsay_Montana Hit and Run

Quotes, quotes, quotes, I love D/L quotes hehe, esp. when they banter :) So here we go ;)

2.03 Zoo York:

Mac: What ever was on the hand that made this print caused the meat to defrost. We’re going to need a sample.
    Lindsay: (grabbing out a knife) I’ll do it (starts cutting)
    Danny: Country girl (she smiles)

Danny (whispering): Just take a deep breath, don't let him know that you're afraid, 'cause he can sense when you're nervous.
    Lindsay: The tiger's been tranquilized. I think I can handle it.
    Danny: I'm talking about Mac. And make sure you call him Sir.

2.08 Bad Beat

Lindsay: Footage from your 30th birthday party, Messer?
    Danny: Walrus documentary actually...

2.09 City of the dolls

Lindsay: Guess you didn't grew up with hardwood floors.
    Danny: No, I didn't actually. Bronx marble.
    Lindsay: What's that?
    Danny: It's linoleum

2.13 Risk

Danny: Well, hello, Miss Monroe. You clean up nice. Were you at the mayor's party also?
    Lindsay: I was at the opera.
    Danny: I am hanging out with all the wrong people

2.14 Stuck on you

Danny: (to Lindsay) Wanna go see Rough Sects?

Mac: You guys on the music promoter?
    Danny: Like glue.
    Mac: (laughs as he walks away)
    Lindsay: He doesn't think that's funny. He's humoring you.
    Danny: You don't know him like I do.

2.16 Cool Hunter

Danny: Look, you promised me drinks for this, but I think I'm gonna need some dinner too.
    Lindsay: I'm not gonna give you anything if you don't get going. Make tracks, cowboy

2.17 Necrophilia Americana

Lindsay: As soon as Hammerback's finished with you, I get to take the beetles back to the lab with me.
    Danny: Don't eat 'em. (walks away)
    Lindsay: You're a little late on that one.
    Danny: (turns to look at her) So it doesn't mean it's not funny?

2.19 Supermen

Danny: Don't tell me you know a little something about football, please.
    Lindsay: Why? Is that so hard to believe?
    Danny: No, just dangerous. (Lindsay looks up at him) I might ask you to marry me.

2.22 Stealing home

Danny: Montana!
    (Lindsay looks at him.)
    Danny: See a view like this, eh? (refers to the bay and the city) Beats the wheat fields, no?
    (Lindsay walks over to stand beside him and look at the view.)
    Lindsay: Have you ever even seen a wheat field? (goes back to the body)
    Danny: (after a moment of silence) What's to see? It's just wheat

2.24 Charge of this Post

Danny: Still want that ride?

15. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

^^ haha, the "wheat" conversation was sooo funny! My dad and I were laughing so hard when we saw that. :lol:
    "Still want that ride"--makes me wonder "Hmmm... :devil: What kind of ride does Danny mean?" :lol: And I'm joinging sweet Mo in the gutter!!
    Thanks for the quotes, Lindsay_Montana! I love the bit where Danny teases her about the bugs and Mac already said that joke. :lol: Danny really wants to impress his lady love. Not that she isn't impressed already... :lol:
    Since they've worked together, I wonder if Lindsay has seen his impressive abs. :lol: Hawkes wasn't even noticing it... if it was me there in the locker room, I'll be STARING at him. (Most of you will, I'm pretty sure.)
    Then again, he was staring at her in 'Risk' that way. :devil:
    [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.