Danny/Lindsay #15: "Go with your instincts!"

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Moriel21, Mar 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goodnite_tonite

goodnite_tonite Prime Suspect

yay new thread-# 15 :D
    congrats everyone!

Im so relieved that its only 3 weeks till the new episode now and not six :) makes it alot easier!

love the wallpapers, Dutch :D

Im happy youve warmed up to us, Tristianna :D D/L is such a great ship- your gonna have so much fun :lol:

:lol: :lol: you can say that again, I dont think anyone of us will get tired of hearing that :D we're canon!!!

2. Bullet_Girl

Bullet_Girl Coroner

I dont think I've done it, so here it is:
    YAY! WE'RE CANON! :lol: that sounded way better in my head :p but doesn't it always? anywho.. I love all your cute little banners and stuff :D

3. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

NEW THREAD! yehh - perfect name!!
    i've recently joined... but i am on here most the time.

i was away for 1 day and i missed loads!!!

4. CSIWisconsin48

CSIWisconsin48 Hit and Run

yay! new thread! congrats! :D

i was thinking the other day, the "kiss" was kinda like the one on "High School Musical" they were about to, but got inturupted. What!?! it was a good movie! :rolleyes:

i saw in the last thread when kissmesweet posted the pics and the "signs of love" and the song from Cinderella popped into my head :p "so this is love hm hm hm hm so this is what makes life divine"

*sigh* i watch too much Disney :p

well i don't have a gift for the new thread right now, but i'll figure somthing out, cuz obviously this deserves a gift! :D

5. audacity

audacity Pathologist

I don't know if I've have welcomed Nattybatty and CSIWisconsin yet but welcome! I hope I did---I try and welcome all the newbies at least. :) Hope you have fun here! :D

Pour some more champagne for Mer. I wub your D/L pic! :)

Hi Rad Daughter! I so agree about having some conversation and just some laughs--awwwww----good times. It doesn't mean things are perfect or will be perfect but there's a season for hurting and a season for having mucho amounts of fun! Right, Mo?

I see this thread as being our biggest and best one yet! ;)

6. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

First off, when the heck did you get one? Mother? secondly, more power to ya, I've been trying to get her to get one!

hmm mmm. Shuddaup, Mer. but, as long as you know I pwn you, then go ahead, say it.

thread 15, wow. It felt just like yesterday we were on 4. :( How time flies.

7. goodnite_tonite

:lol: :lol: talk about it NattyBatty , I was gone for maybe 2 days...and *poof!* I missed 4 pages and you guys are on a new thread.What can we say? we have oh so much to talk about :lol:

haha :p somehow most of the time that song pops into my head too, whenever I think about D/L. I think its because whenever I think about D/L I say to myself "oh its love" and then it reminds me of "so this is love" and etc etc. :lol:

8. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

Congrats guys on the new thread! I'm so happy and darn, I've missed loads of posts.

Oh and guys... Sleight Out of Hand had the highest episode-rating(not sure about audience though).

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Memorable Quotes:
    Danny: Tell me you know a little something about football, please.
    Lindsay: Is that so hard to believe?
    Danny: No, it's just dangerous. I might ask you to marry me.

Danny: Go with your instincts.

Danny: Well hello, Ms. Monroe. Wow, you clean up nice. Were you at the mayor's party also?
    Lindsay: I was at the opera.
    Danny: I am hanging out with all the wrong people. You know that?

Lindsay: (over the phone) Adam. Adam! Okay, okay, sorry. I'll leave you alone. Ughhh!!
    Danny: Very attractive.
    Lindsay: The DNA sample from the sex kit of our vic... It's a complex mixture of multiple donors.
    Danny: Then I suggest that you just kick back and relax. It's going to take Adam quite awhile to isolate the profiles.
    Lindsay: Have you ever gotten an anonymous phone call from anyone?
    Danny: Sure it's happen.
    Lindsay: Does it turn you on?
    Danny: Woah! Slow down there Montana. What'd you have in mind?
    Lindsay: Our vic was having relationships with over 20 men. All on the phone.
    Danny: Sounds like an addiction.
    Lindsay: These guys were really hooked and she was just a voice. They knew nothing about her. Not even what she looked like.
    Danny: It's a fantasy. Uncomplicated means of sexual arousal. You get a little somethin' somethin' you don't have to pay for dinner.
    Lindsay: How can anybody be satisfied with just that. I find it hard to believe that one of these guys is not our killer/rapist.
    Danny: Phone sex doesn't fit the profile of a rapist.
    Lindsay: Because rape is about control not sex?
    Danny: Right and your vic was the one initiating the phone calls right? (Lindsay nods) Okay. So she was in control, not these guys.
    Lindsay: So it's a possibility that Lilian was raped by a total stranger.
    Danny: It's possible.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Guys, we had an aim on the last thread. To be canon! And we totally got it!
    What's our wish on this thread? To get a real kiss?

9. goodnite_tonite

^^ wow kissme! I LOOVE the fanart- and of course all the quotes!
    I think a REAL kiss would be a good aim for this thread
    or maybe a little more...:devil:

wow, highest rating? im so happy :)

10. mercy

mercy Lab Technician

HA! you wish. Have I mentioned recently that when it comes to Mac, melly totally pwns you? :lol: *looks around for cover* :D

Forgot to mention earlier: Mo, great job opening our new Danny/Lindsay thread at work! Hope you cleared your computer trail, :lol:. If ya get in trouble, just send 'em my way and I'll set them straight about how important it was that the shippers have their thread! :cool:

Awesome art, Delia. And an actual D/L kiss would be outstanding! I know you updated the D/L episode guide to CSI:NY on the last page of the old thread, ya gonna throw it up on page one here? That's important stuff *nods*.
    Yep, I'm a [​IMG]

11. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

If she explains some things, I'll be fine, cause we deserve at least that. Especially Danny.

and I do like the chemistry one, that was a nice DL time.

I just miss season 2 DL and miss the old Linds.

oh you better run for cover.. if you don't take that back, I'll totally erase everything I just said. Cause I was nice!

12. mercy

mercy Lab Technician

^^Hmm... it seems like you did put some effort into playing nice with D/L...
    How 'bout melly pwns you when it comes to Mac sometimes...

Oh, and another D/L scene quote (there are so many!):
    Danny: Look you promised me drinks for this, but I think I'm going to need some dinner too.
    Lindsay: I'm not going to give you anything if you don't get going. Make tracks cowboy.

13. Smiliee

Smiliee Coroner

Am I too late to do my happy dance for the new thread?! *Does happy dance anyway* Awesome! I'm totally excited.

Awe, the Phone Sex conversation! I miss that. We should have more moments like that a little more often! I kinda miss the amount of D/L we had in season two!

The pictures are amazing everyone. Great job! And everyone's D/L avaatars are awesome! Those two are just too adorable!

14. Radical618

Radical618 Coroner

Who can forget the Walrus scene? That scene isn't really that shippy, It's just funny. The way she back tracks and is like, wtf??? :lol: it's so good! Maybe soon Danny and Lindsay can make their own "walrus documentary..." :p

canon... ohh I just love writing that... *sigh*

15. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Hello all my lovelies! I'm SO glad you all like the new thread opening...it's just so purty! I can't believe we're on Thread #15 already...we're doing so awesome y'all...our ship is sailing, our shippy group is getting bigger and bigger and despite what it looks like, our couple is clearly becoming more and more popular! :D Gotta love that! :lol:

Yay for our thread titles, Dutch! So many good memories there...this is my...um...*thinks* 9th or 10th thread, not entirely sure now! But still, yay! :D Nice WP's too hon, those are purty!
    :lol: Awww love, I just wub you Aud! Lol, you're wearing me down hon, you're wearing me down! ;) Lol, y'all are ganging up on me! Between you, Lynny and now Mer it's looking like I just might have to! :D
    Totally, totally right babes! And that season for fun...and for LOVE is NOW, yay!! :D Ain't that right Lynny? ;)
    That's so true Delia! We achieved what we hoped for with our last thread...ROCK ON!! Yeah I say we totally go for a real kiss in this thread...let's make that our hope/goal! Yay, sounds good to me!
    Mer hon :eek: you better run, Lynny's SO gonna whack you for that!
    Yeah I think I'm okay...nobody said anything, so unless they're saving it up to spring on me later I'm clear! ;) Thanks for the offer of protection! :D
    See Mer I warned ya hon! ;) And lol, good job on being nice Lynny hon, well done you! :D *Hugs!*

Smi nope not too late at all! Celebrate away, it's a happy day for us! :lol:

Lol, yeah Rad I'm with ya hon...CANON...it just has such a lovely ring to it! :D Awwww such a nice word! ;)

*Mo skips out happily singing..."what a Beautiful mess, what a beautiful mess I'm in, spending all my time with you, nothing else I'd rather do!"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.