I Have An Episode/Character Question *NO Spoilers* P1

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Guest, Mar 29, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oouga

Oouga Dead on Arrival

Re: I Have An Episode/Character Question Thread *No Spoilers

I was under the impression we couldn't post links to videos or the videos themselves, but I was not aware of a rule against discussing making one. I appologize.

Sam

2. Oouga

Oouga Dead on Arrival

I'm not sure if I should delete or edit my above request, so I am CHANGING it here.

If anyone knows of some great Greg moments, could you please PM me with the episode title so I can see it, too?

Thanks,

Sam

3. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

This site needs an age rule.

Maybe go to the Greg threads?

4. butterflylove206

butterflylove206 Prime Suspect

what episodes besides Nesting Dolls have we found out about Sara's mom/past? any little snipit would be help full. I guess this is what I get for not having seen the first 4 1/2 seasons but I'm writing a ficlet thats really Sara centric.

5. Clarrisani

Clarrisani CSI Level One

"No Human's Involved" has Sara on the computer looking up her mother's court case. It includes the date and place of the trail and what the case was called (The people vs. Laura Sidle). It happens in the very last scene of the episode.

Also, I believe "Committed" had Sara telling Grissom some more about her mother and the past. I'd have to rewatch to double check though.

6. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Fan video's can be discussed, though in a minor way and its correct that you can not LINK to them. Any video NOT authorized by CBS is in violation of Copywrite.

Double posting: If you have something to add there are two ways, either one, wait until someone posts after you, or two, you have upto 24 hrs to use the "edit" function if no one has posted after you.

Please do not delete posts, if you realize you have double posted then you are asked to either leave it and deal with us lol, or copy and paste it in to the first post, then in the second post and clear it out and just type into that "Edited by *put your name here*. if you wish to include a reason you can. Its much easier.

Back to the topic of FAN VIDS while discussion is limited on it, discussion in here about it isn't really a good place that could be in the Character/Actor thread.

7. ericisacutie

ericisacutie Lab Technician

Destiny, you're way too good girl! Thanks for always keeping us up to date on everything!

I have a question about our lovely Mr. Sanders, It's sort of lame, sorry.... Has there been any episodes where Greg get's to hold either Sara or Catherine's hand like Grissom does with Sara??

Again, sorry for the lame question, I just thought it would be so sweet to see that! :lol: :D

8. gsrLOVE

gsrLOVE Pathologist

I don't think there are any episodes of Greg holding anyone's hands.. I'm not positive though.

9. Hottie_Cath

Hottie_Cath Corpse

I'm not sure if this would count cuz it was Sara who stroked Greg's hair and held Greg's hand in 7x04 Fannysmackin'

10. ericisacutie

ericisacutie Lab Technician

that's good, I completely forgot about that one for some reason, thank you!

11. Calihan

Calihan Captain

I agree with that but it wouldn't reall accomplish anything. When you sign up you can say you're whatever age you want to be.

When I joined youtube I said I was born in 1987, which is three years before I was actually born.

12. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Thank you, I am happy to help. ;)

As to the age rule, there is its 13, BUT some have and probably will lie about it, the thing is after they are comfortable they tend to forget they lied about it and give their real age and if they are under 13 still at the time, their accounts are locked until they turn 13, if the admin is feeling particularly okay with it.

Moving back on to questions and remember no ep/character question is lame, its an inquirey that you would like to know, if we thought them lame this thread wouldn't be here. :)

13. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

In my opinion, 13 is WAY too young for this place.

I have a question. Other than Viva Los Vegas and Iced, is ther another episode in which Superdave talks about believing in the supernatural?

14. butterflylove206

butterflylove206 Prime Suspect

Ok heres my question. Do we know the exact hours of each shift? Like I think in one of the books it said night is 9:00PM to 5:00AM so is that right and what are the other ones?

15. kaylyne

kaylyne Coroner

At the end of Mea Culpa, Warrick said with the shift change, Swing starts at 4pm. I think that's the only one we've heard specifically mentioned. So, I'm guessing the three shifts would cover the full 24 hours, and divided evenly into 8-hour shifts. That means "swing" would be from 4pm-midnight, "grave" from midnight to 8am, and "dayshift" from 8am-4pm.
    However, in Play with fire, as Cath & Warrick are trying to get into the evidence locker, the door is locked and they mention that it must be "between shifts". So, there must be some overlap somewhere.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.