Flack # 7 - Everybody Loves A Hero

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by kinkapoodles, Nov 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CSI_in_training

CSI_in_training CSI Level Two

He's getting better at cordinating his shirt and ties...either that or his costume cordinator has become more observant as of late. He's such a great actor, I'd hate it if he left! I don't know if I'd stop watching, I kept watching Miami when Speed died, but I would difinately hate it! He is a very big part of the reason I watch the show. I love the pictures and his 'you have got to be kidding me' looks from Sleight of Hand were incredible. Thanks loves.
    And two Flacks? That's a very nice thought...or a very evil one. :devil:

2. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

...I must be the only person who doesn't see much of a resemblance. :eek: There are similarities, don't get me wrong, particularly with the S1 Flack hair and sideburns ( :p ), but other than that, I'm not really seeing it...he reminds me of someone else, although I can't say who... (maybe the resemblance is more obvious when you're watching the show instead of looking at a single picture, though--I didn't really pay that much attention to him when I re-watched the episode...the facial structure is similar though...)

I love the caps from "Sleight Out of Hand," though--that scene with Hawkes was definitely my favorite part of the episode. ;)

3. doublefe

doublefe Hit and Run

Anyone watch "Criminal Minds"?? When I watch it, Thomas Gibson (Agent Aaron Hotch) reminded me of Flack, a more serious Flack, like he's Flack's brother...

4. Cass

Cass Police Officer

I watch Criminal Minds. I hadn't noticed that before but I'll keep that in mind next time I watch it! :p ;)

5. detdonflackjr

detdonflackjr Rookie

I hope Eddie can give us some info on upcoming Flack scenes..hopefully he will get a story!

6. CSI_in_training

CSI_in_training CSI Level Two

I watch Criminal Minds and I see what you mean. Besides being a bit older, Hotch looks a lot like Flack. They could be brothers! That would be cool. And Hotch is a lot more serious, he doesn't smile as much as Flack does. a

7. Tristianna

Tristianna Police Officer

I do see a similarity in the two. Hotch and Flack can be brothers. Weird....

8. CSI_Watcher_8

CSI_Watcher_8 Coroner

I hope they bring in someone to play someone in his family. Since we have had so many questions about them. And I haven't run across anyone that doesn't like Flack. ;)

9. Sammy11

Sammy11 Police Officer

Hi, i'm new...

So true, he appeals to all ages and either sex. My dad thinks his the best thing in it.
    We wanna see more Flack!!! (and more of him ;))

10. Rellaaaa

Rellaaaa Lab Technician

I gotta agree with you on that. Thomas Gibson has something away from Flack and could so play a family member of Flack.

11. CSI_Watcher_8

CSI_Watcher_8 Coroner

Welcome Sammy11! I hope they go into Flack family background soon. Will be interesting to see how they shaped Flack. If and when they ever do it. ;)

12. MichelleK

MichelleK Pathologist

I wuold love to see more about how they bought up his obvious disomfort with his father being a big hot shot cop! I'd love a episode about his family and learn more about Don Flack snr and Don Flack jnr's relationship.

13. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Did you guys like the Eddie chat?

I think he had some very interesting things to say:

It's too bad we didn't get to see how hard this was for Flack.

I hope so! The clashing between Mac and Flack has been one of my favorite things about this season.

Hmmm...doesn't sound like he thinks much of the storyline. He wouldn't have wanted it for Flack it seems. I found that very, very interesting.

14. Orison

Orison CSI Level Two

Yeah, I got the same impression. Guy's smart, I might add, he knows what's best for his character. I really liked his answer to this particular question, the whole "yes, no, yes, no" made me laugh... :D

15. Sammy11

Sammy11 Police Officer

Thanks for the welcome :D

I'd love for us to meet his father at some point... he cleary doesn't have a daddy complex, there is no one he sees as a father figure, in Season 1 you had the mac/danny (i don't mean "/" in that way... ;)) relationship but you don't ever get that with flack. Maybe it will raise it's head in further episodes.

The writers have a really complex character there and an outstanding actor, but don't really seem to do much with him, in terms of storyline. Although i have to say they do give him the best lines! :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.