Conquences: The Trial

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by DetectiveCurtis, Dec 29, 2006.

1. Bullet_Girl

Bullet_Girl Coroner

"You know I can make almost anything believable, Delko. I can't guarantee you anything......." She looked at him briefly before continuing, "All we can do is hope for the best."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Yeah........I know, but what are you gonna do when we find out they're all girls?" She smirked. Teasing Danny about this is so much fun for Lindsay it isn't funny.

Lindsay placed her hand on her stomach over Dannys and let out a small sigh. If she was gonna stay awake through this whole thing, they better start it soon.

(( The person who plays the judge and the lawer-person for the CSI's and whatever haven't been on in a while....maybe we need new people? :lol:))

2. DetectiveCurtis

DetectiveCurtis Lab Technician

(Never fear DC will do it.)

Judge Jessica Andrews had been asigned to this court case as the other judge had come in sick. She walked out and heard her bailff call order to the court room. She took her seat and said, "Be seated." She looked at the defense and said, "Opening statement."

3. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

"Me either. I guess somethings things just toy with a person's mind...I'm probably lucky I didn't go insane already after what's happened to me. Yes, I promise." He knew Sara had sounded a little upset but it didn't bother him at the moment, Cath was what mattered. He turned his attention to the judge finally getting things started.

"Believe me, I couldn't" Mac replied, still smiling. "I guess I just can't get enough of the feelings you give me" He was glad when the judge finally came in, though a little unhappy he had to postpone more of the talk with Stella.

4. greggoooo_fan

greggoooo_fan Police Officer

((off topic: i'm from holland, and untill now, i've been able to write sentences in english, hopefully correct. but now, with the trial and all, there are gonna be words that i don't understand or things i might say wrong, so i hope that you guys understand it when something i wrote is wrong ;)))

sofia turned her head over to the judge, and saw it was jessica. 'she's good. i had her on an important case before, with a plane crash, where we thought that somebody sabotaged the plane. the defense was very good back then, but EVERY SINGLE time we said 'objection your honour', she allowed it, we never heard her say: objection denied. she NEVER did that, and that's why i really think she's a great judge. she never makes her decision out of pity for the guilty person, never, HER decision is always based on the evidence. i think we'll be able to lock delko up, now. especcially with this judge..', sofia whispered to flack, with a soft voice. she then kissed him on his cheek, out of excitement. when she realized she kissed him in court, with all the people around her, where they could see her, she felled a bit ashamed. 'sorry for that, i'm just really excited for what's gonna happen', she whispered, then she cleared her throat, and looked at the judge again.

5. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

Catherine put her hand on top of Nick's and looked at him and took a deep breathe, and whispered, "You ready for this?" Catherine looked back at Sofia, and then around the room, she had no clue how this was going to go down and she normally wasn't the one to be nervous in this situation.

xx

Stella looked at the judge, and then looked at Mac and gave him a look of, 'here we go'. Stella was nervous at the hearing for some reason. She had her moments, but she normally wasn't. She ran her hand down to Mac's and gave it a light squeeze.

6. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

"Thanks Alyssa. I know you won't let me down", Delko told Alyssa with a smile. "Like I said, I just want to leave here a free man." He turned, glanced at Lindsay again, and then turned back around when the judge entered the courtroom. Finally, it will be over soon.

Danny's eyes went wide. He turned to look at Lindsay, "All girls?" he asked bewildered. "No way. One of them has to be a boy. I dunno what to do with one baby girl, let alone two." He had this look of panic in his eyes and now he was hoping that Lindsay would calm him down.

Danny was just about to go on one of his freak outs when the judge entered the room. Seeing the look on her face and still holding Lindsay's hand, he gave it a gentle squeeze. "It will be over soon now Linds," he told her as his eyes never left hers.

7. MacsGirlMel

"Ready as I'm going to be, I guess" Nick replied with a sigh. He turned his hand over to take Catherine's, and gave it a squeeze.

Mac returned the squeeze. Inside him there was a slight nervousness but nothing he couldn't keep hidden. Still, he'd be glad when this was through. Glancing at Danny, though, he had to surpress an urge to laugh at the other man's expression. He wondered what Lindsay said to cause it since he hadn't been paying attention enough to hear.

8. Bullet_Girl

Bullet_Girl Coroner

(oh sh** :lol: Alyssas the defense, right? :p I know nothing about court proceedings other than what I see Casey Novak do on LAO:SVU..... :lol:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lindsay shook her head at him, not being able to keep yet another wide grin off her face. "Don't worry, Danny..." She started, patting his face lightly with her free hand, "If they try to beat you up, I'll defend you...."

Lindsay stifled a yawn and gave Danny a squeeze back. "Thank god for that......."

9. CathStokes

Catherine gave Nick a light smile and squeezed his hand back and laid her head lightly down on his shoulder, and whispered into his ear, "Its weird, I'm usually the calm one and I can't reach that"

xxx

Stella looked at Mac and then looked over at Danny and rolled her eyes, She figured it would be Danny. She looked back over at Mac, Somehow she felt better just having him by her side.

10. MacsGirlMel

(awwww lol)Nick had to fight the urge to thoroughly kiss her right then and there. "I'm just glad nothing happened to you" he whispered.

Mac returned Stella's gaze, also feeling the sense of calm at being together. "Think one day it'll be our turn for a baby?" he commented. "It'd be a definate adventure, that's for sure, considering how tough and strong willed we both are." He laughed softly. Any kids they had would be something to be reckoned with, he thought.

11. CathStokes

(oh shush :lol: )

Catherine smiled at Nick and kissed his cheek, "Of course not, I have you here to protect me"

xxx

Stella chuckled lightly, "That's for sure, and another thing, you're helping with the diapers"

12. saraholic

saraholic Corpse

Sara coughed and turned to Calleigh. She spoke loud enough for Nick and Catherine to hear, but not loud enough for others to hear. "Suddenly, I feel nauseous. Lunch? No. Delko? No. I wonder what else it could be."

Calleigh couldn't help but notice that Nick heard and frowned, clutching Horatio's hand. She knew Sara wasn't in the least happy with this, but she didn't think this was the proper course of action. She whispered, "Maybe you should've handled that in private."

Sara shrugged and continued frowning. She truly didn't care anymore. The one thing she was really looking forward to was her friendship with Nick. She hoped that it could become something more, but now that he was with Catherine, she was devestated and wanted them to know how she felt and didn't care how many times she had to bash it into their head, but she was going to no matter what it took. Determination always was one of Sara's best attributes and she knew it, hence she accentuated it in this situation.

13. MacsGirlMel

"We can protect each other" Nick replied. "Heck, I wouldn't want to mess with you when you're angry. And you haven't given up on me yet."

Mac laughed. "I should be able to handle it, I spend my life smelling things that are far worse." Diapers might be bad but he hadn't found anything yet that smelled worse than advanced stage decomp.

14. DetectiveCurtis

DetectiveCurtis Lab Technician

OT: Wil someone please do an opening statement for Eric's defense. So I can then in turn do my opening statement for the state. Just so everyone is clear, Lindesy will be the first called to the stand then Messer. (Danny i know he's engaged to Montana.)

15. Bullet_Girl

Bullet_Girl Coroner

(I'm alyssa lol, I ned some help with it, any ideas? Lol :p )