Mac #3: Slim Macky & The Taylor Girls

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by CathStokes, Sep 29, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MBGrissom

MBGrissom Pathologist

Welcome back, kiwifan! We missed you, too!
    *gasp* ranma, did I actually just see you say that you liked Mac/Peyton? You said it grudgingly, but you still said it! :lol: Thank goodness I'm already having a drink, otherwise I'd need one! *giggle* J/K :D

Seriously, I agree about how fun it is to see Mac open up through Reed and Peyton. We've seen him open up to Stella, and to a lesser extent with people like Hawkes/Flack, but he opens in a different, more personal way with Reed/ Peyton. I love watching him "grow"...

Loved seeing him with the fire trick on Wednesday! It cracked me up, Mac offering Danny the chance to light him on fire :lol: And mj0621, I agree - Mac is HOT, even without lighting himself on fire! :p

2. Fruitbat

Fruitbat CSI Level Two

Cant wait to see the magic trick, it will be a few weeks till it airs here. By the time the hiatus in the US is over we should only be a few eps behind. I am so looking forward to the Mac Flack conflict in a couple of the eps and all the Mac Reed scenes.

3. RanMa

RanMa CSI Level Two

:lol: I have a love/hate relationship with M/P. I love Mac and I hate Peyton! :D

Seriously though, I only like the M/P because we get to see a different side of Mac (though I still can't forgive Gary for saying that "look into my eyes" line :rolleyes: And more recently, that "I'll be careful" shiznit) :devil:

4. CalleighWolfe

CalleighWolfe Pathologist

Hi guys I have a question :p

You know this pin Mac always uses on his jackets, right?

Question: what's that? it has to do with the Marine? what does it mean? :confused:

Thanks a lot!!! :D

How can I be a Taylor girl? :p

Pic from the Modern Day Gallery :D

5. CSI_Chic

CSI_Chic Police Officer

It's something that gary thought up.. It he's a detective.. Tv guide had a blurb on it a few months ago. man can't rememmber excatly what it said..

6. mj0621

mj0621 Pathologist

MB- i couldnt agree more :D

any new pics of macky? any promos? *sobs* i hate hiatus...*snuggles with macky*

7. PsyKay

PsyKay Dead on Arrival

I think I saw Sam Waterston, and maybe another character of the show, wearing one as well in New York District :confused:

8. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

MJ - You know I love ya, but how many times do I gots to tell ya, he's mine!

xx

I haven't seen any new promo pics. I wish they'd give us something. This hiatus sucks!

9. MBGrissom

MBGrissom Pathologist

Re: the pin Mac wears, I think there actually is a similar in that is worn by members of the NYPD, and Gary wanted Mac to wear one, but they did create a new one that was different enough from the real deal to be able to use it in the show.

10. mj0621

mj0621 Pathologist

aw... can't you give me five..ten...thirty minutes of heaven with him? :p after all, you love me right? :lol:

11. Fruitbat

Fruitbat CSI Level Two

[​IMG]

Thought it was time for a Mac pic.

12. athens

athens Coroner

Thanks Fruitbat !...He looks really good and handsome in the picture..and here is the pin again! :p

13. Fruitbat

Fruitbat CSI Level Two

Yep he does look rather yummy. He is looking very good, and even better this season, I will need to dig out a pic from season 3...

14. kiwifan

kiwifan Witness

Thanks guys, it really is good to be back!

Okay, this week our episode was "Murder sings the Blues", and after now watching it twice, I think I've figured out what bugs me most about Peyton (aside from the fact that she's GOT MAC!)... does anyone else find her kind of... clingy? She comes across to me as almost too emotional and soppy - such as, the way she was clinging to Mac in the theatre, how she was so upset with him when he didn't tell her about Hawkes...
    Don't get me wrong, I'm really happy Mac is happy (although I wish he was happy with me!!), and as MBGrissom says, it's great to see another side of Mac, but I kinda think Mac's such a strong, private guy, someone like Peyton just seems wrong for him.
    Anyone else agree?? :confused:
    Maybe I'm just jealous.... :rolleyes:

15. RanMa

RanMa CSI Level Two

I thought the same way when I first saw MStB. So I guess that makes two of us jelly gurls? :D

Actually, I was screaming what in bejesus is that clinging to my half-nekkid Mac? when I saw their first scene together, heh. Her simpering voice also annoyed me no end back then (now I just make a mental moue whenever I hear her talking to Mac) But yeah, yeah. I like how she sort of channels the different side of him, somewhat.

I dunno. Mebbe coz Mac is so manly she just can't help it but be like that? :lol: Although she has shown that she can be feisty :rolleyes: she often gives me the impression that she's about to cry anyfrickintime.

Still, I like how their relationship developed Mac. Until Silent Night anyway. He's still messed up inside.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.