CSI:NY Season 3 - U.K

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by June_85, Feb 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

well i type in "csi ny episodes", CBS usually has a new clip every week or something, but if you are lucky some people record them and put them on but a few have been warned and now stopped adding them!!

2. June_85

June_85 Lab Technician

I just type in 'csi ny'. Putting 'episode' in is a too narrower of a search.

They arn't always on though so keep checking back

3. iwuvflack

iwuvflack Victim

thanks for the info, ill give it a try and see what i get

4. Astrid

Astrid Rookie

Can I just say I am LOVING this season.
    Of course have enjoyed the others but I'm so glad to have CSI:NY back on the box! So looking forward to next weeks episode and fighting every urge to watch them before hand!

5. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

Has any one but me given in, and read what has happened upto ep 18???

6. Twinkletoes

Twinkletoes Lab Technician

'fraid so natty....

7. HC_4_my_birthday

HC_4_my_birthday Lab Technician

not yet much rather wait to see what happens.can't wait for tomorrow ep :)

8. Astrid

Astrid Rookie

Me too. I'm loving that Sid seems to have more screen time. May just be me 'thinking' that he does or maybe he just has some more memorable lines but he's just great.

And I so want glasses the attach in the middle. ;)

9. June_85

June_85 Lab Technician

I've ruined my viewage upto Silent Night, I stopped reading spoilers after that as I knew Season 3 was looming over here I held off spoilers.

I have popped in the spoiler thread on the odd occasion and caught tid bits but not enough to catch full plots.

I'm rather P/O though as I will miss episode 7 & 8 as I'm goin to see Westlife in Manchester & Birmingham and I know they are good Mac/Peyton eps so I'm a bit bummed out. I think I can have Ep 7 taped but Ep8 the house is empty for the weekend so I have no one to tape it for me :(

Its pissing me off also that FiveUs is showing Season 1 NY again. The show all of S1 and then S2 then back to S1 etc....its like E4 with Friends....a constant loop. I wish they showed the S3 repeat say on Sunday or Monday night. I am excited however that S2 Miami is being aired.....non of that Jonathan Togo rubbish haha.

Anyway back to tonight, is it the suicide girls episode tonight?

10. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

What did you guys think of last night's ep???

Danny juping onto that bike- hot or what!!!

11. Twinkletoes

Twinkletoes Lab Technician

Grrr, haven't had a chance to watch it yet. I'll be watching it tonight so I'll let you know what I think tomorrow.

Bike eh? Sounds good :D

12. iwuvflack

iwuvflack Victim

Danny and the bike!! you go Danny!! Hell im still trying to breathe after seeing a millisecond clip of casual flackness! bring on the sunglasses, he is soooo fine. anyway last nights episode was another good one for me, poor Danny getting slapped round the face ahhh

13. Astrid

Astrid Rookie

I laughed so much when the girl at the end tapped his nose. Also loved the mine 'how about I take you home with me' hahaha She said it in such a little cutie pie way.

The mother slap made me shout out loud! My God it sounded like it would hurt.
    Great Ep yet again.

14. MichelleK

MichelleK Pathologist

Hey all,
    So I just watched last night's episode! It was quite a good episode and I did laugh out loud alot! First off Danny looked hot all the way though. When the mother slapped him, I jumped a mile. It was so unexpected. He still went to comfort her after. The whole suicide girl storyline was ok. Finding out Adam dated one was fun and the whole thing with the heels did make me laugh. Danny looked well impressed when he smashed the skull with the heel.
    Flack was on form in the other storyline tonight, he did make me chuckle. What the hell was Danny thinking flinging himself on the back of a moving motorcycle. Crazy boy!
    Overall a good episode!!

15. June_85

June_85 Lab Technician

I thought Carmine was excellent in this episode, I really enjoyed watchin Danny tonight I was really feeling him, he kind of took centre stage in tonights episode which I was pleased about.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.