Eddie Cahill to Participate in Live CSI Files Chat Wednesday

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Top41, Mar 3, 2007.

1. dutch_treat

dutch_treat CSI Level Two

^^ Annabe Eastern time is NY time (I believe) so for France and The Netherlands (and the most of Europe) it will be wednesday the 7th of March on 4.30PM (for London that means 5.30PM).

edit
    Okay it was already answered. I'm not a big Flack/Eddie fan, but I think this is a wonderful thing he's willing to do.

2. Annabe

Annabe Hit and Run

Mmmh, you said PM and the othr person said AM... so, what's the right answer? I'm sorry for disturbing you.

3. dutch_treat

dutch_treat CSI Level Two

^ I'm sorry my mistake, for us it's thursday the 8th of March half past four in the morning

4. glam_chic86

glam_chic86 Head of the Graveyard Shift

It's AM. I live in the Pacific Time zone & I'm quite certain that France is 9 hours ahead :).

*eta* Damn, too slow :lol:

5. Dragonfly

Dragonfly ~Queen of Sarcasm~ Moderator

Unfortunately, I won't be able to be online at that time. But I'll be sure to check out the transcript afterwards. Sounds like fun!

6. detdonflackjr

detdonflackjr Rookie

Looks like I wont be online at the time but since I am such a huge Eddie/Flack fan I hope the mods would be nice enough to ask one of my questions for me please :D

1.) Eddie, I love your scenes with Melina Kanakaredes. The chemistry between you two is amazing. Do you think the writers would ever pursue a relationship between Stella and Flack in the future? Flack needs some lovin' too!

2.) Eddie, I loved your work in the movie Miracle. What are your favorite films?

3.) What other shows do you enjoy besides the CSI franchise?

:p

anyone gonna get the nerve to ask him about Danny/Flack? :devil:

7. lookaboomerang

lookaboomerang Coroner

Dude. Why is it so damn late? Can't we have it at like, 4:30 in the afternoon or something? I'm gonna have to take a nap or something to be able to function the next day. :lol:

8. ThumpyG

ThumpyG Coroner

Shoot, I had to seriously think for a minute about what time it was here, as I live in the Central Time Zone, so those of us that live in the "middle" of North America, the time is 9:30 PM. Thus as far as me knowing any other time zones, not going to happen! :lol:

9. Showtime

Showtime Police Officer

Re: Eddie Cahill to Participate in Live CSI Files Chat Wedne

Should we submit questions now, or save them for later?

10. hyburn8

hyburn8 Hit and Run

This will help kill the boredom of the repeats this month! :lol: If someone would please ask my questions, I would be greatful.

- (this has be touched on in other chats but...) How much of the humor is really part of the script and how much do you ad lib in the moment?

- The commentaries on the DVDs for seasons 1 and 2 have mentioned some funny stuff that would have been great on a "blooper" disk. Has there been any talk of such a thing that you have heard? That would be hilarious in my opinion!

Thanks, Top , for letting us know about the chat. :D

11. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

You're not alone. He's moved up to the top of my list too. :D I will definately be here. I missed the last chat with Eddie and Hill.

12. Kimmychu

Kimmychu Coroner

A new chat with Eddie? Please to be letting the following emoticons show my response: :D :D :D :D :D

So, uhm, what time is this chat in Malaysian time? :lol: I'm awful at timezones sometimes.

13. PrettyEyes

PrettyEyes Pathologist

Thank you Top for coordinating the Eddie chat! :)

I'm interested in knowing if Eddie prefers tension-filled scenes, for instance between Flack and Mac with the stolen drugs and Flack's notebook, over lighter, snarkier scenes, such as the Houdini/RNA-DNA exchange between Hawkes and Flack.

14. darx2mint4

darx2mint4 CSI Level One

I'll definitely be online for the chat! :D.
    This is an awesome thing Eddie is doing. I have all my questions ready.

15. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

You're 13 hours ahead of me (EST), so it would be 11:30 am the next day (Thursday). :D