Eddie Cahill to Participate in Live CSI Files Chat Wednesday

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Top41, Mar 3, 2007.

1. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

CSI: New York star Eddie Cahill (Det. Flack) will be participating in a live chat with CSI Files visitors on Wednesday the 7th of March, at 10:30pm Eastern Time (7:30pm Pacific Time).

New York-born Eddie Cahill first became famous playing boyfriend to two iconic television characters: Sarah Jessica Parker's Carrie Bradshaw in an episode of Sex and the City, and Jennifer Aniston's Rachel Green in several episodes of Friends. Cahill later had guest spots on shows such as Law & Order: Special Victims Unit and Dawson's Creek, and was cast in a lead role in the short-lived television series Glory Days, before being hired as Det. Don Flack for CSI: New York. Most recently, he also had a small role in the movie Lords of Dogtown.

Mr. Cahill has graciously agreed to participate in a CSI Files live chat to answer fan questions about the third season of CSI: New York, his character, and everything else you might want to know! The chat will be taking place this Wednesday in our special chat room, which can be reached through both a web interface and an IRC client. For most of the time, the chat will be moderated, meaning that only messages typed by Cahill himself and the CSI Files moderators will appear, but you will be able to ask questions by sending them to these moderators.

If you're unable to attend the chat, you can already send us questions in advance by posting them in this NY forum thread! In order to post, you will need to have a Talk CSI user account, but if you haven't yet got one, now would be the perfect time to register! A full transcript of the questions and answers will be posted on CSI Files shortly after the chat. This will be the sixth CSI Files chat. Most recently, Eddie Cahill joined fellow CSI: New York star Hill Harper in a joint chat the day before CSI: New York's second season finale.

Be sure to note down the time and join us this Wednesday at 10:30pm ET (7:30pm PT) to chat with Eddie Cahill in our chat room. Please note that the scheduling of this chat is tentative, and may still change depending on the CSI: New York shooting schedule. In the meantime, you can still read the interview which Eddie Cahill gave to CSI Files' Kristine Huntley in August, 2006.

2. glam_chic86

glam_chic86 Head of the Graveyard Shift

Sweet! I won't be able to participate during the live chat so I assume I can post my question here :eek::

With the recent NHL trade deadline complete which team do you think made the best trade? Do you think the new players will help your team of the NY Rangers playoff race wise or no?

:lol: I know the man loves hockey so I figure I'd ask him some NHL related questions.

3. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

*is confused*

Is this an old thread being brought up, because we are in the 3rd season and this comment reads:

Second season. :p

4. MrsGiovinazzo

MrsGiovinazzo CSI Level Three

Woo hoo! An Eddie chat. :D A big thanks to Top for coordinating this! Mark your calendars everyone. Eddie's adorable personality really shines through in a chat. This is something you won't want to miss.

5. detdonflackjr

detdonflackjr Rookie

Oh wow I am so excited about this!! I will try to be here but if I can't be I will be sure to submit a question :) I cant wait to read the transcript!

6. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

WOW! This is awesome! I love Eddie! :D Thanks alot Top41!! :) I don't know if I have a question to ask or not.. I'll have to think about that.

7. CSINYRULZ

CSINYRULZ CSI Level One

yay!!! yay for Top for pulling this together, and Yay to Eddie for agreeing to come chat.

8. CSI_Dani

CSI_Dani CSI Level Two

Wow! great to have Eddie live chating here at TalkCSI. I am definitely going to read the transcript, because I would not be online at the time it will happen.

9. Springmoon

Springmoon CSI Level Two

Re: Eddie Cahill to Participate in Live CSI Files Chat Wedne

Wow, just when I was about to write off my Wednesday evening. Yippee!!

10. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Urgh, no it's a mistype. :p I will correct that...

And yes, please get questions in for the chat! It's nice to have a bunch to choose from. :cool:

11. Rellaaaa

Rellaaaa Lab Technician

WOW!! This is great!!

I defently gonna try to be there eventho I'm from Holland.

12. Annabe

Annabe Hit and Run

Hum, excuse me, does anybody know what time it will be in France? I would like to be present to say him hello!

If it can't be possible, I have some questions:
    -I'm glad to see Flack having more storyline, will he have a new event only for him? (like with the drug stuff in the episode 08 frm season 3)
    -Will he have a love story with someone of the team? Someone else?
    -I love the friendship between Danny and Flack, will we have some scenes after the job with them two? Basketball, an evening at Sullivan or something like that...

13. crankyjules

crankyjules Police Officer

Oh what exciting news!! That's Thursday afternoon here ... hopefully I'll be around to participate. I've really enoyed the transcripts of previous chats and Eddie is one I wouldn't want to miss.

Thanks so much for setting this up, Tops!!

14. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

Assuming you are an hour ahead of GMT, it will be 4.30am for you (Thursday morning). :)

I'm sure this will be great Top, awesome job for organising it! :D I'll try and think up a good question, if I can't I will still stop by and check out the transcript afterwards (or maybe even get up very early in the morning to check out the live chat). ;)

15. ThumpyG

ThumpyG Coroner

Awesome! and just when Eddie (Flack) is my new cover boy. ;) I will make arrangements to be here.