CSI: Miami Season 5 **Spoiler Lab** #2-Proceed With Caution!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by ThumpyG42, Jan 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. veggie

veggie Lab Technician

Re: CSI: Miami Season 5 **Spoiler Lab** #2-Proceed With Caut

anyone can refresh my memory about brooke Bloom's caracther cynthia Wells she's been in a lot of episode but i really cant remember her so anyone please!

2. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

This is cynthia:

[​IMG]

3. bird_of_flame

bird_of_flame Police Officer

I find it funny that you can figure out what some of the evidence will be in the episode just by looking at the guest stars, I.E. the lab techs. Valera’s in it (yay!), so DNA is part of the story, but you could already figure that out from the description of the episode. But Cynthia Wells is in it too, and she examines documents and stuff like that. So, there’s going to be a document or documents that are of some importance.

Wow, one person playing all three triplets; well, I guess it’s cheaper that way, only having to pay one actress instead of three, although the editing for this episode was probably a killer.

So now we wait for March 19th…

4. grumpy

grumpy Prime Suspect

It's nice to see Valera in this episode :) and that they are saving money with one actress playing three people :lol: :lol:

5. cainesugar

cainesugar Coroner

That reminded me of the season 4 episode 'Three-Way' just because of the whole 3 suspects plot. It's also 'nice' (hint sarcasm) to see they're recycling storylines, so lets hope they really make it different.
    Glad Valera and Cynthia are both in this one, we can have more lab techs at once! (Anyone notice that Valera and Cynthia's actresses are both initialed BB? Weird)
    It looks decent, but I'm not holding my breath- last week was so boring I almost fell asleep so they have to do wwwaaaaayyyy better. After the whole sweeps hype I'm just being let down over and over again. But two reruns? Ah nuts, and during my b-day. :D
    Anyone find out anything about the whole 'quick trigger finger mishap' thing with H? Sorry, I've been in DC, so I'm a bit behind here. :)

6. CSI_Duquesne01

CSI_Duquesne01 CSI Level Two

I thought that was Cynthia, but I wasn't sure though.

7. midnight_tiptoes

midnight_tiptoes Head of the Day Shift

I love how the wife has two "secret" twin sisters. Honestly, who could keep that a secret? And why? And how? And... why?

I love Cynthia. In my mind, she's Cindy Brady all grown up.

8. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Secret? LMAO. In the original CSI twins plot ["Happenstance"] the twins didn't know they exsisted and died on the same night. Same plot, same rip off, same franchise.

New material, pleazkthnx.

9. CSI_Duquesne01

I don't know how well Miami will do this. Are these the same sisters we were talking about that were triplets and the one girl was playing all three?

10. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Yeah there are three sisters and believe me they all know they exist....in fact they are all tied into the murder in one way or another. Basically they were scamming the guy who was killed who happened to be the husband of one of the sisters. This ep sounds like it is screwy!

Yes, Leslie Bibb (who's character was recently killed off Crossing Jordan) is playing all three sisters.

11. CSI_Duquesne01

Well it also sounds like they're not gonna have these sisters in the same room, huh? They are probably going to ask them questions one at a time because I don't know if they would go threw the trouble putting them in one room. Or would they?

12. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

oh no they will all be in the same room and scene together....check out modern day gallery. There are pics up already for the ep.

13. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

*loves it when his gallery is mentioned* Ahem, I mean, yes check out the gallery, :devil:

As for the filming of the episode, I bet a lot of green screening was used to match the sisters up with Bibb.

14. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

Modern Day Gallery! Modern Day Gallery! Modern Day Gallery!

:p

Yeah I agree, there had to have been a lot of technology involved, because what I can see from the pictures, it looks flawlessly done. Most shows like to keep all of the characters who play the same one separated because it's much cheaper. -- Not CSI:Miami of course. :lol:

It looks like an interesting episode. I like that Valera and Cynthia are in this one too. :) Also, I have always thought that the show should deal with twins or triplets, because they would all have the same DNA. Very hard to solve a case that way. (Myself being a twin, should learn a few tips from this episode. :devil: :p)

15. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Don't push it m'dear. :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.