Adam/AJ: Lab Geeks Can Be Hot

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Faylinn, Sep 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. peanut

peanut Prime Suspect

Ok, cool, and there is nothing wrong with being in charge! I can be good at promotion (mostly)-so I can help you get the word out.
    and (only one more time) don't worry-you will get full credit...
    I will check at your LJ later to see how the progress is going, and see if there is anything useful I can input.
    xoxo

2. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

I definitely want everyone to feel involved--if people have ideas they'd like to share, I'm encouraging that. The project doesn't have to be exactly what I suggested. I know I love the idea of including some stuff about BBQ in there, which several other fans suggested. :lol:

And thanks for the offer to help, peanut. ;)

3. peanut

peanut Prime Suspect

No problem. Anything to help fuel my obsession. ;) :lol:

4. detectdevotion

detectdevotion Police Officer

I'm so excited to get to work on this. For a long time, I thought I was the only one who'd even noticed Adam ( seriously, my friend Anna got a little sick of hearing about 'that cute guy who wouldn't iron Danny's pants' ), and I'm way excited that Fay has come up with such an awesome idea for a fan project. She truly champions AJ fandom. :D

5. Faylinn

When you say it like that, it's just a schmoopy domestic fanfic waiting to happen. :eek: (Must_resist_the_uuuuurge!)

I'm excited as well, although I'm not sure where to begin. I guess I should go find a scrapbook first and then start writing out the guidelines for pages... :)

(Here's another link to the LJ post in case anybody who hasn't heard about the project wants to check things out, or if you still have something to add. Nothing is set in stone at this point, other than the fact that we're doing something for AJ. :))

6. crankyjules

crankyjules Police Officer

Already have a drawing in mind. Something I'm looking forward to getting started on actually. *rubbing hands together*

7. Silencer

Silencer CSI Level One

You start these things and then wonder why you're in charge? :lol: And you know I'd start a Fay fan project, but it'd probably be banned, due to its obscene content... :D

8. Faylinn

Ooh, sounds good, Jules! :D

I know. *grumble* :p

:devil: What did you have in mind? Hehehe. ;)

I'll go out tomorrow or Monday and try to find a nice scrapbook-type-thing, and then start writing up the guidelines. :D

9. Silencer

Silencer CSI Level One

Now see, I'm wondering - for those of us who live overseas... would it be possible to to a digital scrapbook page, and then send it to someone for printing?

10. crankyjules

crankyjules Police Officer

I'd prefer to send mine by mail - which takes a week from Australia. So we are going to need some sort of time frame here .....

(Sorry Faylinn but I can't help laughing as I post) :lol:

11. Faylinn

*jots down notes* :lol:

There will be a time frame given...when the thread is opened by a mod. :lol: I have to find a scrapbook before I know the dimensions for it, which is necessary before I can share the dimension requirement, etc. :p But I'm definitely not putting this off. :D

For the digital page--I don't see why not. I don't have the most fantastic computer, though, which sucks, but I think the printer is decent, if not the best. ;) I know people aren't going to want to pay out the wazoo for shipping and handling. :p

12. Silencer

Silencer CSI Level One

The wazoo is going to come from keeping the damned thing flat. I don't believe for a second that my sucky postal service won't crush everything horribly, or lose bits. This would royally suck a fat one.

13. peanut

peanut Prime Suspect

Hey darlin--you can always send it to me and I will print it and send it to Fay--if you wanna. Just let me know and I will PM you one of my email addresses.... ;) :)

14. detectdevotion

detectdevotion Police Officer

So when does the thread get opened? Because I would really like him to get this big fat present from all of us fans.

...and is there a PG limit on this?? :devil: ( kidding )

15. Faylinn

I'm getting the guidelines and everything written up, but the first order of business is finding a nice scrapbook. I'm actually at the library right now, about to go looking around at various stores. When I find something nice, I'll get everything together and get the info to a mod so they can open a thread. ;)

Until then, y'all just keep up the enthusiasm, because I really want AJ to love this project. :D

(And I don't know about the rating limit, dd. :devil: He's a big boy, but he might want to show the scrapbook to his mom. :lol:)

ETA: I went looking for a scrapbook today and made a little post on my LJ about it. It's mostly funny, since I'm a bit crazy, but I'm not terribly thrilled about my inability to find a good scrapbook yet...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.