Eric/Natalia___The Sweetest Smiles...

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by AlexxWoods, Dec 15, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

I'm glad they had a scene Monday. I didn't think we were going to get anything, so glad they got something. :D

Those pictures are so lovely, Do you mind if I snag em to make icons?

2. LoveAllCsi

LoveAllCsi Victim

ok first post
    i totally agree with everything said here
    Natalia and Eric are ah-dorable together

3. Boa_Vista_Fan

Boa_Vista_Fan Rookie

Yay, featured ship. :D

Me, too. And that something was AWESOME! Her face when she asked him if he knew where the gentlemens' club was was priceless. Her face after was great, too. SO great. Tee! *giddy*

You kidding me? Go icon-crazy! (We could use some more Eric/Natalia icons.)

And just as an FYI: There are several websites that have CSI: Miami screencaps. My favorite one is Miami Style

Lol... I like the "ah-dorable." ;)

Welcome aboard, LoveAllCsi! Let's hope your first post isn't your last! :D

4. Speedslady

Speedslady Police Officer

I'm really liking the idea of Eric and Natalia together, she's been so supportive of him since his shooting.

5. LoveAllCsi

LoveAllCsi Victim

Lol... I like the "ah-dorable." ;)

Welcome aboard, LoveAllCsi! Let's hope your first post isn't your last! :D

[/QUOTE]

wont be my last post
    nope. lol thnx about the ah-dorable.
    i totally think that they are so cute together that the word needs some emphasis.

6. CathStokes

Thank you, and thanks for the link too. I didn't know if they had the Eric/Natalia scenes yet.

I think I'll add them to the list of icons to make.

xxx

I love being giddy over them I was like, GREAT a scene, yay a scene I finally got to see :d

xxx

I like the ah - adorable too :D

Welcome LoveAllCSI's Hope you enjoy your stay here :D

7. LoveAllCsi

LoveAllCsi Victim

lol ^ i liked the gentlemen's club part too.
    her face was just.... i dont even know the word.
    but the smile on his face was great.
    and thnx. i feel so welcome.(no relation to this thread, but..)

8. Boa_Vista_Fan

Boa_Vista_Fan Rookie

[​IMG]
    Know where that is?

[​IMG]
    *chuckle* ...Yeah.

They've always been supportive of each other. When Natalia thought she was pregnant, Eric stood by her. ("It's just nice that you... you said 'we.' " "It takes two to tango.") When it was revealed that Natalia had been in an abusive relationship, Eric pulled her over later that day to apologize for his actions earlier and to ask her if she was okay. ("Are you safe now?" "He's in jail. ...I'm okay, Eric. And... you know... we're okay.") When she ran into him in the season finale, she asked him how he was doing. ("How are you holding up since your sister's funeral?") When Nick harrassed Natalia at a crime scene, Eric intervened before it got any worse. When Natalia made the deal with Nick, Eric approached her afterwards and asked if she was "sure about this." When Nick wandered into the crime lab, Eric cut him off and immediately asked him, "You want to tell me you're not here to harrass Natalia?" And... when Eric tells Natalia that he screwed up, she immediately tries to make him feel better.

Good point. I can't argue with that. :)

Do you have an icon journal or anything where you'll put up those icons?

(Screencaps from Random Scribblings & Miami Style)

9. CathStokes

aww you posted pictures, you are complete love I tell ya! :D They are so beautiful together, I love them. Natalia is really getting to me now and I like her, and I think she really fits wit him. I was in choose between him and Ryan, Ryan has some good moments with her, but my main pick is Eric.

Yeah, I'm going to posting them on my icon journal :D

10. Choco_Sushi_Nut

Choco_Sushi_Nut Dead on Arrival

XDD~~ i used those pics in my ned mv... XDD notice how together their heads form the shape of a heart?? (the ones from i think going under) SQUEE.. :lol:

i jus love these pics.. TY for the link!! XDD~~ and yes they have SO many moments together.. XDD~~ .. omigosh.. SQUEESQUEESQUEE.. XDD~~ .. i absolutely loved the gentleman/strip club scene from last weeks eppie.. cuz nats like 0.0 and erics like XD .. LOL.. too cute! XD

11. LoveAllCsi

LoveAllCsi Victim

monday's repeat got my cousin hookedon eric and natalia. she thought that their little scene was adorable and i was like they have some many better scenes

just wanted to post that. kinda random, but :]

12. CathStokes

I'm loving EN as they go along. They have a great chemistry with each other. and it sucks we're no longer featured ship. Dangit.

xx

Anyways I made these two. I hope that the mods don't get mad but its only two. :D
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

xxx

*raises glass* Heres to Eric and Natalia when the evil!hiatus is over!

13. LoveAllCsi

LoveAllCsi Victim

^clinks glass* cheers lol
    i love the pic. they really do look super duper key-ute

14. Boa_Vista_Fan

Boa_Vista_Fan Rookie

:D

They're definitely beautiful together. They just... they really do fit. Looks-wise and personality-wise. They compliment each other.

Ryan and Natalia's scenes are always more playful, as far as a friendship goes. I could never see them as a couple, no matter how hard I tried. With Eric, I think it's blatantly obvious. (I think I completely spelled "blatantly" wrong, but I'm too lazy to look it up. :p)

That really was great, and something that's keept me sane all throughout this hiatus. She was completely accusing him, and he was all embarrassed because he couldn't get around it... That little smirk from him was adorable. (And then the look on her face afterward? Too cute! ...I can't tell what she said, though. Anyone know?)

SCORE! Yay, glad to hear of another shipper! :D ...What was Monday night's episode? Again, I'm too lazy to look anything up. :p

Now it's you, my friend, who is complete love.

*pours herself a bottle of "that green stuff" and raises her glass* Here, here! :D

Key-ute. Gotta add that to the ERotIcA/NED/NERF shippers' dictionary with ah-dorable.

(Anyone remember those NERF balls from years ago? :p Those were fun! ...As is the Natalia/Eric Relationship [Forever]!)

15. LoveAllCsi

LoveAllCsi Victim

^last monday's episode was death eminant
    not sure if thats spelled right but....
    nothing to do with the thread but it was answering a question

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.