Warrick & Nick - Las Vegas's New OTP?

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by midnight_tiptoes, May 20, 2005.

1. forensicsgirl

forensicsgirl Captain

Hey guys. Well, Texas Hold'em has won the vote by a considerable margin, so I've added it to the official "Shippers Names" List. Congrats on the name!!! :D

2. Kaye

Kaye Pathologist

Texas Hold'em! Yeehaw! We are THE ship. Muah!

My shippy mind was thinking the whole time during that hotel scene as Nick gave small jibes to Warrick about this marriage: Nick's trying to get all the information he can from Warrick--it's an interrogation, and Nick is going to get to the bottom of this matter in his sneaky little way.

It was just too cute!

3. lament

lament Captain

From the look on Warrick's face after Nick's honeymoon remark, I got the impression that Nick's been interrogating him for a while. :lol:

4. IHeartEric

IHeartEric Coroner

Kaye, have you made any Warrick/Nick videos? Because I really think you should.

ctx :D

5. Kaye

Kaye Pathologist

I've made a friendship (or slash, if you wish to see it as that way instead), video that Kristen999 posted earlier on this thread (on this page, actually, I believe). A complete and utter slashy video is floating around in my head just waiting to be made, but I don't know when that'll be done.

Sigh... I think I need a good Nick/Warrick fic to read. Every since the gorgeous work "A Sliver of Silver" ended over at the Nick & Warrick LiveJournal, only one new fic has come out and it's a one-shot. Anybody know a good fic that I can sink my teeth into, perhaps? *puppy dog eyes* You can send me a PM if the rating goes over the board's policy. ^_^ I just need something to read!

6. lament

lament Captain

Ooh! "A SLiver of Silver" was a great one! I'm sorry that I don't have any recommendations for you. :( I'm looking for some myself. If you find any, give us a heads up. If I do run across something, I'll let you know.

I'd like to write something, but my grad school professors keep giving me homework! :(

I hope you make that video!

7. Guest

Guest Guest

hello, I'm new WarNick shiper :D

I never slash any TV character before, but after I watched "Grave Danger" yesterday, WarNick really got me O_O
    I did believe they were best friend...... but after Warrick's line "I'm not leaving without Nick!" , I think it's not bad if they go together.
    Nick is a cute friendly guy but really lack of luck, so I hope someone can take good care on him.

one more thing...
    Althoguth Nick was the most unlucky character in this ep (well... unlucky as usual), I still can't stop thinking he was SnowWhite in glass coffin!(too bad it didn't look pretty)
    ..... don't hit me, I know it's a crazy thought! :devil:

8. forensicsgirl

forensicsgirl Captain

hey there shipano! and welcome to the WarNick ship - officially known after much deliberation and voting as Texas Hold'em Woot! Woot! You sound a little crazy, so you'll fit in perfectly here ;)

So we've established that Nicky seems to be a little jealous (or, perhaps, a lot jealous) of Warrick's marriage. Do we think this will continue or escalate? And will Warrick start to have second thoughts?

9. Kaye

Kaye Pathologist

I think Nick, being the kind of person he is, will end up trying to bottle up this jealousy he has. And in the end, it'll turn out bad for the both of them (BRING ON THE ANGST!), especially when he learns the REAL reason Warrick got married in the first place. ^_^

I think Warrick is going to be slightly oblivious to everything. He'll have doubts, but I do not think they'll stem from Nick. I'll think they'll be doubts that he is creating on his own and once this blow out that I hope is coming happens, he'll realize the basis of his doubts all lie with Nick.

I love a good romance story.

10. Onigami

Onigami Police Officer

Wow... I like Texas Hold 'Em... Now that they have a name, are they real? :)

First time I'm catching myself cheating on Nicl/Greg, but I felt better when I saw many many people from The Fort.

Is it bad that I can see any of the young(er) guys paired together? Nick/Greg, Nick/Warrick, Warrick/Greg are all spiffy in my book? But then so is Warrick/Catherine, so I don't know what's up with that. :eek:

*sigh*

11. forensicsgirl

forensicsgirl Captain

Hey Onigami! Multi-shipping is fun, isn't it? ;) I'm turning into quite the multi-ship slut myself, but it's all good. And no it's not bad that you can see all those guys paired up - I agree with you RE N/G, N/W and W/G - H-O-T. And hey, why stop there? - how about Nick/Greg/Warrick ;)Mmmmmmmmmm.

So, what are our predictions regarding this pair for season 6?

12. IHeartEric

IHeartEric Coroner

Onigami, you're not the only one that sees Nick/Greg, Warrick/Nick and Warrick/Greg working.

13. Onigami

Onigami Police Officer

*Dances around in glee* I'm not nearly as weird as I thought I was!! Well, on this, anyway, but whatever.

SLIGHT SPOILERS S6

I wish I could have predictions for this pair. I think it's gonna be hard to trump Grave Danger on anything they do. That was like hitting the mother lode, and incidentally convinced my friend that the pair was awesome. I think this season will have more of the same between the two. Well, besides Warrick going off and getting married... *sigh* But I like the multitude of married!Warrick fics that have nice little explanations for that. So, if I concentrate on that, I think I'll make it through, at least until she dies or divorces or something that will cause her great pain. :D

I am a N/W, N/G, W/G slut, aren't I? ;)

14. Onigami

Onigami Police Officer

I'm not feeling the love here... That makes me sad. Come on, everyone, show some love. :p

http://black-glass.org/s1/01/Pilot_038.jpg

There's my contribution to the love that we seem to have lost. Squee!! Gotta love that... There's the look... What I wouldn't give to have that look directed at me. :(

15. lament

lament Captain

I'll show the love when I'm not so sick. :(

SPOILERS

If it didn't get cut from the script, Nick and Rick are supposed to share a room in "Gum Drops." :D Woo!