Gilbert <3 Cathy #26: PureJoy--Layout Room. Right Away!!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by mj0621, Jan 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

Re: Gilbert<3Cathy #26:pureJoy--Layout Room. Right Away!!

I remember that scene. Even toyed with doing a post-ep to it, because it was just so...wow.

And yes, liz, great choice :)

Come on guys, who else has one?

2. cathwillows

cathwillows CSI Level Three

what about "pledging mr johnson"?
    when they leave the victim's husband and cath tells grissom he should have told her that eddie was cheating on her....
    i think he says "do you mean me?" and she gives him a look and says "who else?!" that look really said it all!

3. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

Smut queen? Moi? How could you ever say that about me? *puts on the best hurt look* :D

You know, while I love reading smut, I really have no desire to see a shirtless Gil on my TV screen. In our fantasy land (in this case, fan fiction), Gil can be a man with the most wonderful figure as long as we want him to be. However, on the show, he really isn't that man. I don't even like to see him in a jumpsuit. lol. Wouldn't mind having a shirtless Warrick, though. ;)

ITA ren about Cath's possible reaction. A lot of people say that she's judgmental, but I really don't think she's any more judgmental than any of the other team members. I think most of the time, the other s are judgmental toward her. And the episode you mentioned was Swap Meet. She told Gil that while she was in his office telling him she wanted to apply for the Dayshift supervisor.

Welcome threnody, glad to see another newbie. :) And HAPPY BIRTHDAY Catherine!

4. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

Come on, Erica. You can't get out of the poll just by changing subject. Tell me the best angst GC moment ;)

5. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

My best angst moment between those two? Hmmm how about Catherine lying in Gil's arms, dying and Gil says he's sorry for not telling her his feelings for her sooner? :lol: Nah, don't ask me because there is no such thing as C/G angst to me, except in fanfics. :D

6. kaylyne

kaylyne Coroner

Are you trying to kill off our Cat, E? Then we'd just have to bring on the Gil & Lindsey angst. Can't you just picture it? Lindsey as a mini-Cath and telling Gil off about all of the things he didn't do to help her and her mother. I could even see Lindsey coming in and telling off Ecklie on how bad his decision to switch Cath to the swing shift was?

7. Dardeile

Dardeile CSI Level One

Don't kill Cath, E :lol:

The best angst moment...Well, phisically (I mean, like screaming and yelling, even though they don't do that much *cough*on screen*cough*) it's Pledging Mister Johnson.

But I choose Nesting Dolls, too. Because, in my opinion, that's something she will never forget. He just acted as if she were a stranger, trying to protect Sara.
    (Or maybe that's something that pissed me off totally, so I will never forget *o* )

8. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

No way! I'm a Cath -and a cat- lover! :D

Okay, that scene from Nesting Dolls was classic, but still, there's no angst between C and G for me. I'm living happily in my own fantasy land, in which this is what they are doing in that scene:

(Cath and Gil communicating with their eyes without saying a word.)

Gil: I don't like too see him (Ecklie) putting his arm around your chair.

Cath: Make him go away!

Gil: That's it. I've had enough of this crap. We need to make up for it. Meet me in an hour.

Cath: Your place or mine?

:D

9. kaylyne

kaylyne Coroner

Erica, you're incorrigible! :lol:

In that scene, there are so many scenarios that could be construed from just their looks toward each other.

I think that's one of the only scenes (along with the one in PMJ) where both Cath and Gil have been angry/upset with each other at the same time. Most of the time you have one angry with the other, and the other one doesn't understand why (such as the end of WW)

10. kismet

kismet Lab Technician

Guys, I just fell in love with the thread title. That scene will never be the same! Well, not that it was since I saw the spoiler and you guys discussed it in the cozy corner ;)

I so need to change my banner and icon...

11. threnody

threnody Victim

Thanks Bobo, Drumchik and NicknGrissom!

Although NicknGrissom I still think that Greg/Sara are a better match. I like Nick with Warrick. But this isn't a thread debating that so let's shake hands and agree to disagree but agree about Cath/Gil! Yeah!!!

12. 19ams87

19ams87 CSI Level Two

I like Sara with Greg or Nick. I like Sara in general I just do not see the whole 'GSR' thing. I never have! People say its been there from ep2, well I must be blind then!! Its not a certancy than JF is signed on for season 8, so I dunno how that'll be dealt with if she does leave. I don't want her too but I don't want Sara with G lol.

Ok, in Slaves of LV, Gris ends by saying 'I've never told anyone this Catherine...' What do you think he says after it?!

And a big welcome to Threnody!

13. csibutterfly05

csibutterfly05 Lab Technician

Welcome to the thread threnody !

My favorite GC angst scene would have to be the end of WW. But the end of Nesting Dolls was, I think, equally intense.

14. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

That okay, threnody, I'm not argue with you. You like Sara with Greg, That fine with me. I like Sara with Nick. Do you said, you like Nick with Warrick, I like them too, I do also like Nick with Grissom. There is a Nick/Warrick shipper somewhere on this board.

I agree with you, threnody, this is not debate thread. This is Grissom/Cath shipper, I agree with you on that one. I shake your hand.

15. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

OMG, Kismet, I LOVE your sig banner. That's just...perfect.

So far we've had most people mentioned the end of WW, the end of Nesting Dolls and the scene from Pledging Mr. Johnson.

What other angst scenes have we had between our favorite pair?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.