George/Nick: Texan Charm #6

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Elsie, Jan 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kito_of_typhoon

kito_of_typhoon Prime Suspect

I missed chocolate handcuffs? Best idea ever - though the George-shaped cake doesn´t sound bad either :devil:
    Good it´s thursday so here it means CSI on tv tonight and I will do a little birthday dance in front of the tv [​IMG] :lol:

2. Marns

Marns CSI Level Two

OOH- Love the banner, kito_of_typhoon!! The chocolate handcuffs where indeed very nice.. :lol:

3. kito_of_typhoon

kito_of_typhoon Prime Suspect

Gee thanks Marns , I already had it for a long time ( well I hadn´t been here for several months )

4. Marns

Marns CSI Level Two

I am still kinda new, well, not very, so I hadn't seen it before. I just thought I'd tell you. :D

5. SwamiCSIaholic

SwamiCSIaholic Rookie

Marns yeah i do sooo want that avitar :D

*Sings* HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR NICKY/GEORGE/ABSOLUTLEY GOERGOUES HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU !!!!!! *Stops singing to the relife of many*

Actually I did that in my welsh lesson today i though i was going to be murderd by the teacher but she just sighed and said that if i was going to be idiotic then i should at least sing it in Welsh so i got to sing it all over again :lol:

And after reading your posts I'm sooooo annoyed I gave up chocolate for lent :(

6. softcake

softcake Pathologist

Don't worry Swami virtual chocolate doesn't count ;)

7. Yurek

Yurek Pathologist

*enters hectically the thread*

Did I miss something?? *looks around*

Well...after tea my brother forced me to leave the PC. He wanted to play some racing games. Teenagers. :rolleyes:

I didn't break any bones. I'm still at one piece. *yay* :D

Here's the George-shaped chocolate cake!

*heft a huge, almost 6ft large, chocolate cake on the table*
    I hope the table won't break. :D

Who wants to cut it? Who wants which piece of George? :D

8. McStokes

McStokes Pathologist

He he he...I am SO not going to answer that last question Yurek! I would be banned for life! :lol:

9. softcake

softcake Pathologist

:devil: I sure want a piece of him, one as big as Texas!

This looks marvellous, Yurek But I can't cut it. I can bite the guy, but I won't cut him ;)

10. Stoky

Stoky CSI Level Two

:lol: hy Yurek nice your back and you feel good?
    oh thanks for the giant cake :lol: nobody can crop them. Think
    to cut the cake and give George the first piece is Jacquie assignment ;)

11. OnlyTruth

OnlyTruth Pathologist

swami, I gave up chocolate too but this is virtual chocolate, so I've decided it's okay. McStokes, I think that works in your case, too -- so let's start dipping into the fondue.
    Thanks for all your well wishes. Things have settled down - no vomit for almost 2 hours, yippee.

12. Yurek

Yurek Pathologist

Then I'm glad not to asked precisly. I wanted to write something about the ..erm..intimate..*heh* part of George but I thought it'd be better not to do. :D

Thank you softcake. I did my very best. :D
    We all could also just lunge on that cake and eat it right from the place. So nobody needs to cut it. But I don't think it's very lady-like. :lol:

Stoky...no I'm still not feeling good. The cough I'm suffering really hurts in the bronchi/lungs. And my nose is now also raw from the many blowing. :(

Who's still not in? I think Jacquie isn't here yet, right?
    We should wait for all to cut the cake, I think.

There are still the salads and the chocolate fondue and I think there should also be a BBQ, right?

13. Stoky

Stoky CSI Level Two

Yurek sais
    :devil: that´s *huh* i get a face change :lol: Think your idea with BBQ is good, but not all are in few minutes here, you know CSI in germany new epi ;) but in one hr. we can start the big party with all these delicious things *yummi*
    and poor big hug from me, that´s sounds not good with your ill. Look at your nice Cake you get some warm minds :D

14. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

I'm back from the great outdoors. The weather turned nasty in the blink of an eye. I'm staying put for the night. Yurek the George cake looks fabulous. I'm here for whenever we want to dig in. I like the idea of biting into the cake :devil:

15. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

First my link drops me and now it's acting screwy. :mad:

I'm ok Stoky. The left wrist is still pretty sore and I can't carry anything heavy with it, but the rest of me feels surprisingly good. I guess I shouldn't be surprised, the railing is on the left side and I was hanging onto it pretty tightly.

I was watching Bite Me on Spike last night and I really didn't need to hear Super Dave's line about twice as many people dying from falling down stairs than accidental gunshots. :lol:

Susan

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.