George/Nick: Texan Charm #6

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Elsie, Jan 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. softcake

softcake Pathologist

Welcome, Queeny :)
    Of course you can come to the party! Just bring some love for GE along, and you'll be fine! :)

2. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

Oh the party is sounding like it is really taking shape :) I think I will bring some tacos to the party. I can't eat to much spicy food as it is starting to disagree with me as I get older so the tacos won't be too spicy. McStokes sorry about the chocolate. My husband can't eat alot of foods because he has a wheat intolerance so I sort of know what it's like to want some food that you can't have anymore. OnlyTruth more the power to you for sticking up to your values and staying away from even vitual chocolate :)

Queeny welcome to the fun world of George Eads. Please join us in the party celebrations tomorrow :) Don't forget to check out the ward where the drooling really is :devil:

blackflag I hope you'll be feeling better tomorrow :)

3. Stoky

Stoky CSI Level Two

welcome Queeny1969 :lol: yes your right here and see what Jacquie sais come into the ward :)
    Blackflag i´ll agree with Jacquie hope you´re ok tomorrow. :)

4. Jacquie

I know Destiny won't be far away tomorrow with her hose so if nobody minds I think I will invite Destiny to our party tomorrow.

Destiny this is your offical invite to attend George Eads' 40th Birthday Party on Thursday March 1. Time when ever. Place the TexanCharm Discussion Thread and The Ward :)

5. Yurek

Yurek Pathologist

*yeha*

I said I'd bring a friend with me. And there she is. :D Queeny. I'll make sure she won't disappear. :)

Well..at our time it's now March 1st. GE's b-day. Can I already congratulate or shall I wait til it's also the 1st over the pond? :D

I'll make a beautiful and huge salad for all of us. So we have also something healthy to eat. :D

6. Stoky

Stoky CSI Level Two

Yurek think not with the congratulate best we are here waiting awihle :) and yeah right with your salads *yummi* :lol:

7. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Thank you for the invite but I am the one in the corner watching you all so you behave, and yep the hose is primed and only I know what is in it. :lol:

8. Stoky

Stoky CSI Level Two

Destiny that´s nice, and let me guess what in the hose spicy sauce :lol: ok enough with the jokes think i nervs :lol:

have nice evening and night y´ll :)

9. McStokes

McStokes Pathologist

Geez, with all this talk of food, it's quickly turning into 'Fat Thursday!'

hey, D I promise I won't "flash" anyone in the hopes of getting beads!

But it would be nice if GE flashed US for his bday! :devil:

*ducks for cover from hose*

Maybe I'll drag Sarge to the party tomorrow (today for some of you!) I'm sure he'd love it!

10. Jacquie

McStokes I think inviting Sarge to the party is a great idea. That way we'll have an endless supply of handcuffs :) :D

11. Aquarian

Aquarian Hit and Run

Can I come to the birthday party too? It sounds like it will be a blast, I mean, it is after all a party for our favorite Texan, George Eads! :)
    Happy Birthday to George!! And you do NOT look 40. :)

12. lelaina

lelaina Dead on Arrival

HAAAAAAAPPY BIRTHDAY GEORGE!!!!!!!!!!!!
    *runs across the office singing and ignoring the confused looks of the colleagues*
    the most important thing in life is not to worry about the sense of it. just live it to the max and enjoy every minute that gives you joy and also sorrow. feel it.
    all the best for you (if you're ever gonna read this).

and I think in some sort of way it's also a birthday for us here in the forum, don't you think?? if he wouldn't be, THIS wouldn't be. so happy b-day to all of you!

love, lelaina

13. OnlyTruth

OnlyTruth Pathologist

Woo Hoo. The big day is here. Happy Birthday George!

Just popping in to drop off the Rotel Dip **places the hot bowl of dip and the chips on the table ** I'll be back later after the kids go to school.

And to all the newbies and all the lurkers -- of course you are welcome to come to the party -- there's an open invitation to all GE fans.

14. Jacquie

Happy Birthday George. May you have many more happy and healthy years of entertaining us Wardgirls.

As OnlyTruth has said welcome to all the newbies and lurkers. All are welcomed to join the party for the hottest guy on CSI :) I'll just add my tacos to the table.

15. Dalnabe

Dalnabe Hit and Run

*clears throat and starts singing* "For he's a jolly good fellow, for he's ..." *looks around* Anybody who wants to join the chorus? :devil:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.