Calleigh & Ryan #6: Setting Laptops On Fire - CaRWash

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by _Calleigh_, Feb 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. R_wolfe_is_OMG

R_wolfe_is_OMG Witness

OH haha, oops, see thats what I get for being at school and rushing here and there between classes on here lol. I see the whole CaRWashy thingy now with Christmas Misgivings. *slaps forehead* duh Charlotte lol.

2. CalleighWolfe

CalleighWolfe Pathologist

We haven't left you!!! *hugs all CaRWashers* :p

Oh, I have a CaRWash tale :p. I was in the supermarket and I saw those bottles of water Evian, and I inmediately thought: oh yeah water DEVIANT :rolleyes:, then I thought again: wait girl it's Evian you idiot!!! :lol: :lol:

3. _Calleigh_

_Calleigh_ Coroner

Heyz y'all, I'm not gone! :) I just have very little time to spend for my beloved Talk, so I'll be here quite rarely in the next few days... But I'll soon be back.

Nikki, I love that scene in the CPOTD, you know I do and why. :lol: Great choice, for once it's not all smiles and eager looks but also the ansgty side of romance *puts on Angst Whore badge* I love them when they fight. :D

4. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

Thanks a lot Spacegal, I will definitely buy it when it gets out. I have all the books of all 3 shows so I can't miss one, now can I?

Inge, it's okay! *huggles* Thanks for not leaving me. And yap, it is a nice scene.

Lunsie, I do, I do, and I want my badge back :p You have very little time to spend on Talk? You must be sick. *feels forehead* Definitely. Guys, lay her down, give her lots of CaRWash. Preferably Angst. Put Recoil on and she'll be back in no time. :D

Reine :lol: That's funny! For you, and everyone else who played or read the RP: it's done. Yesterday I posted my final post and now it's finished. I do have a vid put up on YouTube for it(thanks Katie) cause I was bored and wanted to do something :p The text seems to have mysteriously faded though, and I don't like that.

5. UnspokenHope

UnspokenHope Witness

Hey, i'm here ;) But sorry, i can't talk with you about Season5, because we here only see Season4 :rolleyes:

6. CSI_Dani

CSI_Dani CSI Level Two

No, Nikki , I have not left you...I just had some problems with my internet...

Anyway, don't worry UnspokenHope , I have not seen any episode of season 5 yet, either, and I know what it is like to see people "talking" about them and do not know what to say, but I still have a great time here and I bet you also do ;)

About the books, the more I read, the more I want them...But I want them in Portuguese (so I can understand :p) and that is not that easy i guess...oh, why have the translations to be so slow?! :(

And just to finish, in an hour I am going to see "Driven"...Oh yeah, I love that final CaRWash scene :rolleyes:

7. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

*Pops in* Sorry I haven't been here in a while. I've been reading, I swear.

I loved that fight scene in DP! I still find it so cute how she covered for him. She was strict but that's just code for 'I'm covering for you cause I love you.'

And :lol: at Reine's comment about the water. :p I was driving (well, I wasn't. My mom was :rolleyes: anyways...) past a car wash <-- Totally spelt that as 'CaRWash'. :lol: And I was smiling like an idiot. :p

Thanks for writing that out spacegal. That's so cute! We need the writers of the books to be the writers for the shows. They seem to love CaRWash. I'm confused with the writers this season. The first few episodes were amazing episodes, just bursting with CaRWash but now it's like (...).

I love spoilers. :p Anyways, I read in the spoiler thread that Jake is coming back in an episode and Cal was going to go out on a lunch date with him but had to cancel it because a case got in the way. It's good she didn't end up going but he'll be back. :rolleyes: I wish the writers would hurry up and get the Calleigh/Jake storyline over with. Then maybe instead there can be a Luna/Jake one. :lol: :p

8. RYANisHAWT

RYANisHAWT Hit and Run

hello there everyone~! :) long time lurker & lover of carwash but 1st time posting at this thread.

yes yes, like all of you here, I LOVE RYAN N CALLEIGH. :D
    its like a match made in heaven. :) :)

and i'm now reading Riptide. its a great book. some carwash flirting~~~

9. _Calleigh_

_Calleigh_ Coroner

Now, isn't that the sweetest thing of you? :lol: I totally, completely, thoroughly agree. :D

And hi RYANisHAWT, welcome to the CaRWash family! :) I have a present for you:

[​IMG]

10. RYANisHAWT

RYANisHAWT Hit and Run

thanks for the PRESENT~!! :D :D

i really love Riptide alot.. esp the part where Calleigh "borrowed" Ryan's lab coat to a club or something..

now.. why didn't she choose to take Delko's coat? why did she chose Ryan's coat? hehehe. i bet there's the "Ryan scent" on his coat. hehhe. :) :)

11. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

Katie, you've been reading my fic too long :p I'm writing that storyline, so don't worry, they'll probably cut it out. again. :rolleyes:

Welcome RyanisHawt, and yes that part of Riptide was great. And if you really want to know, it wasn't a club, well it was IN a club, but it was actually (and I quote): "'bounce and squeeze'; a fetish night for admirers of latex, uniforms and leather." :lol:

I got that straight from the book. Ryan reads that to her from an internet site (he is watching over her shoulder, and he knows she has to go there, so he adds: "interesting." And if anyone is interested in the following part, which I totally adored, it's here. As people are reading it themselves now I will put it in a spoiler box.

Calleigh slowly turned around to Wolfe and looked at him. Her smile froze. "Ryan," she started sweetly, "do you know how many firearms I own?" "Uh...no." "Would you like to take a guess?" "Uh...a lot?" "Correct. Would you like to know how many of them I need to make your life very, very hard?" He swallowed. "How many?" "None." she said. She turned around again.
    :devil:

CaRWash Pic Of The Day
    (From Collision)

[​IMG]

For Lunsie ;)

12. jue

jue Witness

oh Nikki, that Riptide scene was so hilarious :lol:, I swear I could imagine Ryan's nervousness and Calleigh's coolness, and the intense building up while they talk, Cal totally got the upper hand. :)

Nikki, you seriously should take up that rain check dinner thing with the TPTB, and interrogate them, ask them why a CaRWashing scene like that can only appear in that book, and not in the show? I meant, the words in the book itself already looked so real, what's stopping them to develop more between the pair on TV? I just don't understand :(

er...my answer to this question would be : yeah, apart from the familiar Ryan's scent, she chose Ryan's coat also coz it would be more convenient to return it to him later on...well, ya know, they always go out for coffee/breakfast/lunch/dinner dates (discreetly of course)...you do know that, we all know that, don't we? :D

13. CSI_Dani

CSI_Dani CSI Level Two

That photo is really beautiful, even though Calleigh is kind of with a strange face, I like the way he is looking to her! How cute! :rolleyes:
    That text of Riptide is so, so cool! I so agree with jue. They should do things like that scene on Tv...
    And, er...i think we all know why she chose Ryan's coat, don't we?! Well, I am not even going to repeat "Ryan's scent", but I guess that way she knew they would share more moments, eventually when she'll give the coat back and...well, who knows what else they would share apart from the coat :devil:

14. CalleighWolfe

CalleighWolfe Pathologist

Yeah the pic is beautiful, and I agree with the strange face thing :lol: at first sight she looks like: OMG!!! what is this guy saying???!!! :p and Ryan's looks like: please!!!! he's so right!!!! just nod your head Cal!!! :lol:

15. _Calleigh_

_Calleigh_ Coroner

Collision is love. :lol: It really cracked me up when Kaiser said that, cause it was exactly what I thought as soon as I saw them looking around... "Look at them, just like weds-to-be!"
    Every CaRWasher loves that scene, because it was one of the biggest teases we ever got. It was like they were saying "Like them together? We do too." :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.