Anna/Lindsay thread #4 - "You've got friends, kiddo!"

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by dutch_treat, Jan 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HillHarperHOT

HillHarperHOT Prime Suspect

I;m not sure about her hair being straight or wavy, but the part about it being bad to straigten/curl hair is a myth.

2. allstar12

allstar12 CSI Level Three

I think her hair is either straight or wavy, it's definitely not curly. The pics Ive seen of her on other shows, her hair has been straight and it seems pretty natural. But if she had wavy hair then it'd be easy to straighten it and make it look natural. I hope that makes sense. :lol:

I straighten my hair a lot and it hasn't damaged it yet. But if you use a flat-iron everyday for a long time, then it'll cause damage; it depends on the straighten. A tad Off-Topic but w/e :lol:

3. audacity

audacity Pathologist

First off, Happy Birthday PE. You go girl! :)

Second, I think Anna's hair is probably like mine---straight. She wears it that way in real life. They curl it on the show. It might have a slight wave, but not much. From the pictures they have showed us (on the show), it doesn't look like Anna has curly hair.

Third, Anna will be back! Yes! Because they are showing college basketball in different regions of the US, I may not get to see tomorrow night's episode though. :(

4. mercy

mercy Lab Technician

Aud!! Thank you!!
    I just ran and checked the guide on TV, and CBS is my channels 7 and 8. I usually watch/record channel 7 but they are playing the basketball game before hand, so if it went into OT I would miss part of the show. Channel 8 isn;t though so I reset my VCR. Oh I would have been so upset if I missed any part of the ep where Anna is back on the show! Thank you for mentioning it!

5. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

Yep, she was glowing at the recent photos of the CBS Gala(?).
    Someone told me on an older thread that she has naturally wavy hair, but for the first half of season 2, she straightened it. It's gorgeous when it's wavy though. She looks really feminine and flirty with it. :) She's so pretty!!

6. Muzzy_Olorea

Muzzy_Olorea Lab Technician

I was wondering whether Anna's hair was straight or wavy actually. I quite liked her with straight hair at the start of season 2 but she's pretty whatever although I do prefer it when she doesn't tie it up!

Yay! Lindsay's back! Finally! I physically can't contain my excitement.

7. Radical618

Radical618 Coroner

Muzzy Although simple, I like your Signature a lot. That scene is fantastic, Heck the whole episode is fantastic!

8. goodnite_tonite

goodnite_tonite Prime Suspect

wow- ep 18=amazing!! I thought anna did a wonderful job, especially when she was giving her statement :D!! she looks beautiful too-less than a month after giving birth!

9. PrettyEyes

PrettyEyes Pathologist

Thank you Audacity! I had a great birthday yesterday. I went to dinner with the family, and spent the whole day doing a load of stuff. Unfortunately, I didn't make it on to the site until now.

Anna rocked the courtroom scenes as Lindsay last night. The pain of young Lindsay and present Lindsay created palpable courtroom tension and personal anguish that I could feel in my living room. When Danny walked in, the viewers relaxed because they could feel Lindsay's relaxation.

I'm bowing to Anna, man. She was AWESOME! :D :D

10. Radical618

Radical618 Coroner

I like how we all basically have the same avatar.

That's not on topic, but this will be. I though Anna was amazing in last nights episode. I think there was a great improvement from her other episodes, although I shouldn't complain- she did great while she was pregnant. I think now we will see a lot more of the 'old' Lindsay now that Anna will be working more and more.

Good ol' Lindsay how I've missed you so!

11. dl_shipper34

dl_shipper34 CSI Level One

happy belated b-day PE :D *claps*

Great minds think alike Radical618. Seeing as how the guy was found guilty she can move on into the future instead of being trapped in the past. When I say 'future' I mean with Danny of course ;) As always she looked beautiful last night.

12. Radical618

Radical618 Coroner

as much as I enjoy seeing Danny and Lindsay together, I want to see her develop with and without him. He's a positive part of her character, but she needs some devlopment on her own.

13. CSI808

CSI808 Rookie

I LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT!! I was just soooooo happy Lindsay was back. Anna did a completely awesome job in the courtroom! I felt her pain. Although I must say young Lindsay looked nothing like older Lindsay. And the ending scene was freakin' awesome! Now, I'm not a shipper or anything, but I love the fact that Carmine and Anna conveyed so much emotion to me in their characters without saying a word.

Anyways, I'm glad that it's all done. Lindsay looked very relieved that the entire thing was over. So I think we'll start seeing more of that old, bubbley Lindsay back. :D

14. goodnite_tonite

goodnite_tonite Prime Suspect

haha, yeah all our avvies are basically the same :D but who can blame us? that was one of the BEST moments ever!! I cant wait till they ACTUALLY kiss-I basically fell off my bed from jumping so much when they almost kissed...I want to see what happens when they actually do!

Im looking forward to having a happy Linds back- although I think it was good that they showed that she had more depth to her character and added her backstory. Now that its over with, Linds can be happy :D Anna did a wonderful job in the court scene-props to her! (wow, im soooo not gangster..:lol:)

I agree too, Linds needs a little more development by herself. But, even though Danny was there for her in the court scene- there was a definite lack of D/L when she was going through the whole "Silent Night" ep and etc. I think Linds also is great with Stella, their characters compliment each other nicely :).

I also LOOOOVED the scene where danny hallucinates and sees linds- I love how shes smiling all happy-I miss that part of her soo much! :lol: Danny was grinning like a little kid...it was too cute.

wow. thats all i can say. this ep was AMAZING
    :)

15. dutch_treat

dutch_treat CSI Level Two

I was verry happy to see her again. She looked great and I think she did a great job with those courtroom scenes.

And in a way there was a little development on a personal level for her. That look she exchanged with her friends' killer gave me the creeps and she still got up there to testify against him. She talked to Stella and judging by Stella's answer she admitted that it was weird to be in Montana again. And even in those scenes with Danny, she finally decided to 'ask' for his support by grabbing his hand and 'leaning' on him. She's starting to finally confide in people and that's a good thing IMO.

I hope she will be a happier and more independent woman when she's back in NY.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.