CSI: Miami Season 5 **Spoiler Lab** #2-Proceed With Caution!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by ThumpyG42, Jan 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Re: CSI: Miami Season 5 **Spoiler Lab** #2-Proceed With Caut

I think I understand...The super bowl was in Miami this year and the writers had the opportunity to do an episode kind of based on the hype and the fans coming to town. Ya know there could have been a death of a fan or something because of the game and the team has to investigate.

At least that is what I think she meant!! :lol: I think it would have been pretty cool considering it was in Miami and all.

2. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

I kept thinking the same thing...I think one problem might've been not knowing who was playing until two weeks before but they could have probably found a way around it.

3. Juma

Juma Police Officer

Maybe they're planning one for future use. I think they film way ahead of the actual air date, so there might have been no time to write an ep around it.

:)

4. Sab

Sab Witness

I thought I'd mention that the episode 19 By the Book spoilers on the main page make more sense to me now. Anna Savarro is mentioned as a hooker and we met her in a Grizzly Murder. I'm speculating that the Supervisor has something to do with that little black book going missing.

5. delkolover

Ok, so after perlimenary reading of spoilers for episode 21 this is what I have:
    -The title of the Episode (as of now) is "Just Murdered"
    -From what I have read it looks like there is a murder surrounding a couple who is in the midst of a nasty divorce and constantly looks to get 'one up' on the other....Think War of the Roses.
    -Jake is in the episode and it looks like he and Calleigh were supposed to go on a lunch date but the case interrupted it.
    -Bear in mind I am still reading but for some reason it looks like Delko is on desk duty....I don't know why yet I am still reading.

I will keep you posted as I read more but this is what I have been able to decipher so far.

EDIT
    Ok I just read some more and it looks like Delko is on desk duty b/c he was in court, and I remember I only get bits and pieces so I don't know why he was in court in the first place, the counsel asks Delko how much he makes and the State's arrotney tries to object but the judge tells Delko to answer but he can't seem to remember the question. He asks for the question to be repeated and Delko answers a dollar amount and the opposing counsel says that isn't alot and why is it so little for two weeks of work. Delko defends his work but the opposing counsel asks that since sustained s serious brain injury and has memoty lapses that any evidence he has touched be thrown out. The judge asks Delko if his doctor cleared him for work and he said that the doctor wanted him to stay off work for a few months but he was going crazy at home. He insists he is fine but the judge says Delko is to ride a desk until he (the judge) has a chance to talk to Delko's doctor about his condition.

2nd EDIT
    Read some more...it looks like the lawyer for the wife ( who is getting a divorce) is going after the lab and scrutinizing the evidence against his client b/c aparently they are suspects in the case. That is why Delko is on the stand. The lawyer questions him about why his wages are being garnished but Eric can't remember why and that leads into the whole blab above in the first EDIT about why and how he ends up on desk duty.

Sorry guys reading the spoilers the way I do can get really frustrating and the reason I started writing the post was b/c I didn't want to forget what I was reading in the spoilers....hence all the edits :lol:

6. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

I'm confused, who are suspects in the case?

7. delkolover

The suspects in the case are the husband and wife who are getting a divorce.

Also from what I have gathered there are two murders in this ep. The couple are suspects in one and in the other the husband of the murdered woman is the other. Apparently the couple murdered one of the divorce lawyers to cover something up.

8. Painted_Shadow

Painted_Shadow Witness

*hugs* Those are the longest and most detailed spoilers compiled for one episode in quite some time, thank you so much!

Hah, I *knew* Eric came back to work earlier than his doctor recommended...everyone, raise your hand if you're glad to see SOMEONE finally question whether he's fit to be out in the field.

9. delkolover

:D Throws her hand up!!! Personally, I thought it should have been addressed by now. I mean they are waiting 6 episodes to bring it up, personally I think that 3 eps would have been the way to go.

And once again we get the things we got with Ryan's eye. Everyone around him asked several times if he was ok, he got into the car accident in Fade Out, he took blurry pictures and then he finally went to doctor and found out it might be something serious.....then problem was solved. So it all came to a head, addressed and then went away.

So I see something similar coming with Eric. Everyone asks if he is ok, he has some memory lapses etc....we get this court scene, he has desk duty and in some way he is vindicated (that is just me speculating right there, I don't know how it turns out) b/c the doctor clears him to work yada yada and from then on the storyline will a little blurb every now and then.

Again, all that is just me speculating about the rest of the season and Eric's condition....none of it is a spoiler in any shape or form. Excluding the part about the desk duty and court...that is a spoiler!

10. bird_of_flame

bird_of_flame Police Officer

Ok, I know this has been mentioned before, but I went on a hunt for information regarding the definitive airdate for the next new episode. Here’s what I found:

Tv.com states that the next episode, "Triple Threat" is supposed to air on March 5th (next week). Tv.com is usually a reliable source for me, so perhaps they are correct.

IMDB.com also states that "Triple Threat" is supposed to air next week. However, I know that IMDB is filled with errors all the time, so I'm not ready to put my money down on what they say.

Epguides.com is the third site that I’ve found that says “Triple Threat” is supposed to air on March 5th. However, this site is presented in conjunction with Tv.com, so it isn’t surprising that they would present the same information.

Wikipedia.com says something completely different: March 19th. But, again, because people like us basically run this site, I’m a little hesitant on accepting their word as well.

The official CSI Miami site on CBS.com lists March 5th to be a repeat, “Death Imminent”, and so far does not mention “Triple Threat”. Since this is the official site, I have more faith in this than the others, but who knows, anything can happen.

Final Word: No one knows when the next episode is supposed to air, but many seem to think that it will be sometime in March.

11. delkolover

I looked at TVGuide.com and it says that March 5th is a repeat. I looked at Futoncritic.com and it shows that the show doesn't return with new eps until April. Which sort of makes sense since Feb sweeps are over. Alot shows go into repeats in parts of March so they can finish the season out in April, May and maybe the beginning of June, depending on the amount of episodes in the season.

So we will just have to wait and see which site is actually right!! :lol:

12. bird_of_flame

bird_of_flame Police Officer

^^
    Oh, we can place bets! :lol: Joking, joking.

Still, it will be boring to go through a whole month without new episodes. I just hope they use that time to release some spoilers for us about the May sweeps.

13. delkolover

well for those interested modern day gallery has a few shots up from Triple Heat. It looks like Leslie Bibb plays the triplets in the ep!

14. Fehrytales

Fehrytales Civilian

Oh my... that is a bad news for me who has only watched up to season 4.

I don't mind one of my heroes got shot to show us how heroic they are... just don't die. It's enough that we lost Speed in the beginning of season 3.

Salam,
    Indie

15. Juma

Juma Police Officer

ok, so I'm confused. Are those not real triplets? Just one person? Wouldn't it have been easier to just cast real triplets?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.