Gary #3 Mr. Sinister.

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by feenx, Nov 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RanMa

RanMa CSI Level Two

Re: Gary # 3 Mr. Sinister.

I'm not a Trekkie so I took the liberty of checking out who "Bones" is and I gotta admit, Gary does have a slight resemblance to him :lol: (must be the eyebrows)

Well, I'm not sure how I feel about his role as I only have very superficial knowledge about Trekkie stuff (I'm more of an XF fan) but if the rumors are true, I can only wish him success.

Damon as Shatner's Kirk and Brody as Nimoy's Spock? Well, stranger things have happened :lol:

P.S.
    I think Stewart's Pickart had a little sumthing-sumthing about him ;)

2. athens

athens Coroner

Fruitbat ,thanks for the pictures!!>..He looks fantastic!..

About the possibility you are talking about I don't know much! :lol:..But any role he might take it's something good to see...If and when he'll take it maybe less Mac..

3. trishob

trishob Victim

Gary as Leonard "Bones" McCoy, huh? Give me a few minutes to wrap my head around that one. Could be interesting. Can he do a southern accent? McCoy was from Georgia. DeForrest Kelly didn't have much of one, except in an episode in the original series when they aged prematurely, and then it came out then.

They'd have to work in a line where Gary says "I'm a doctor, not a detective!" or something like that. :lol:

Loved the smile on his face in the Guideposts magazine cover pic. <sigh>

4. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

I want to know if Guideposts is available in stores somewhere. I'm anxious to get it.

*Knows it's early but wonders about Gary's bday...can I be his present? lolol j/k*

I hate that I won't see more Gary probably until April...unless I make sure to catch Spike reruns.

5. Fruitbat

Fruitbat CSI Level Two

As far as I know its not available in the shops but I am sure you could probably order a copy online. Its what I intend to do and I am in the UK.

Yes I am obsessed I know...I ordered the Emmy Mag with him on the cover by calling L.A. and one of the guys I work with went to NY on holiday and brought back the TV Guide for me ( The one with Mac and Stella on the front cover.) :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

6. CSI_Chic

CSI_Chic Police Officer

I'm going to see the movie anyways cause i'm a trekie.. but if gary's going to be in it well that's a plus :) It could be interesting....

7. Fruitbat

Fruitbat CSI Level Two

Well as far as I have read elsewhere its not true.

Also in a recent interview (Friday) he did say that he had just turned down a movie role.

On another subject anyone have any info on the Gary fan project?

8. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

The one Feen did? hmm I dunno.

He turned a movie role? did it say what?

*coughs* Gary icons posted *coughs*

9. RanMa

RanMa CSI Level Two

^^Which interview is that? Do you have a link?

ETA: Never mind. I saw it in Sinisefans :D

You gotta wonder what he turned down...

10. MBGrissom

MBGrissom Pathologist

Thanks everyone for the great article, and the gorgeous pix! He looks amazing in them, and I really enjoyed the article he wrote, great read.

Gary as "Bones" in Star Trek? Definitely a physical resemblance, and he would be able to get the crotchety but lovable doctor's personality down to a T. And as answer to an above poster's question about Gary/southern accents, he has done a fantastic southern accent in several movies that I've seen him in, good enough to actually think he hailed from the south, if I didn't know any better. Alas, we'll probably not see him in the Trek role though, that's probably the one he turned down...

11. Fruitbat

Fruitbat CSI Level Two

Sigh *THUD* Yep he does a lovely southern accent....

Shame he turned down a movie role, but I have to admit I haven't liked what I have read about this new Trek movie so in a way I am happy he decided against it if thats the one he turned down. Would have liked the other rumor to have been true though...the baddie in Die Hard 4. But he has signed on for 6 seasons of NY so making a movie is probably a no go until thats finished.

12. MacTaylorsGirl

MacTaylorsGirl Civilian

omg ! he's so sexy in this photo. *drooling*

13. Joolz

Joolz Police Officer

Jeez, my cable provider is really giving me the weird Gary love tonight............DECEPTION is playing.....Gary with long dank hair in a Santa suit giving Charlize Theron some tonsil tennis...........It's a strange universe we live in..........

14. Fruitbat

Fruitbat CSI Level Two

I know I tuned in half way through because the name of the film had been changed so I didn't recognize it when I read the paper.. Its called Reindeer Games. It was a different look for Gary..*g*

Mind you I liked the pool scene...*drool*....Wouldn't have minded being in Miss Therons shoes. :devil: :devil:

15. FLACK_ATTACK

FLACK_ATTACK Prime Suspect

Rachael Ray said Gary was creepy!? Wow! Not sure I will continue to watch her show! (jk). But maybe she meant he was creepy in a sexy way? although i don't know how someone can be creepy in a sexy way. Their either creepy or not.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.