Calleigh & Ryan #6: Setting Laptops On Fire - CaRWash

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by _Calleigh_, Feb 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jue

jue Witness

Thanks Charlotte,Nikki and VaveAma92, sure you can show that to your/ours fellow CaRWashers VaveAma92, we would never ever stop anyone from spreading CaRWashing love. :D

Nikki, you know what your CPOTD from Recoil reminds me of? This:

Calleigh: Hey
    Ryan: What
    Calleigh: see you did it again
    Ryan: What
    Calleigh: *frown* didn't I told you today I would be wearing light green socks?
    Ryan: So?
    Calleigh: *pout* then why aren't you wearing the same color as mine?
    Ryan:*roll eyes* Women.

Lame isn't it? :D Actually I was thinking along the line of Calleigh sewing/mending something for Ryan, but I just can't visualize Calleigh holding a needle or thread..:lol:

2. spacegal

spacegal Dead on Arrival

Riptide - Page 39 to 45 (Not copying it all, just the ones You were all talking and the ones i liked best.)

~Snip~

"Do anything special?" Calleigh was on hold, trying to reach a scuba shop in Coconut Grove.
    "Not really, no." he murmured.
    "Ah, I went out, caught a movie - that new Will Smith one?"
    "Uh-huh."
    "Had to leave halfway through it, though. My head caught one fire."
    "That's nice..."
    "But the men in the UFO out it out. With their ice-cream ray."
    "What flavor?" he asked absently.
    "Pistachio?"
    "Good, good," he muttered. "Pistachop has excellent fire-retardant quailties."
    "Okay," she sighed. "So you're paying attenton. You could at least try to sound interested."

~Snip~
    He hesitated. "Actually, it didn't turn out so well. The host used too much accelerant getting the charcoal going and the girll hadn't been cleaned in a long time. There was a massive grease fire."
    "That's too bad-was anyone hurt?"
    "No." He said. "Fortunately, this UFO showed up and put out the fire. With their ice cream ray."
    She narrowed her eyes and tried to glare at him, but he just looked back at her seriously. After a second she just gave up and grinned.
    "You," she said tartly, "as Daffy Duck used to say, are despicable. I wash my hands of any attempt to civilize you, and banish you back to the socially inept pit you came from."

~Finished~

I loved that part in the book - it was the most cute thing and it made me laughed.

I can't believe i have to wait till July before i can get season 5 over here in the UK *Pouts* It's not fair.

3. CSI_Watcher_8

CSI_Watcher_8 Coroner

That snipet sounds great. It can be really funny messing around with someone while they aren't listening. Are their other Miami books that have CaRWash in them? or is that the first? ;)

4. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

Spacegal, nice to hear how they did it in English. And those weren't even my favorite parts. *huggles* AWW. Holland already has season 5 and will continue it soon. I hope. Poor you :(

Jue, that's not lame, that's fun! Color coordination.
    They do wear the same color all the time (Broken Home)

Talking about Broken Home, I heard 'a grizzly murder' wasn't special at all. And now we don't have a new ep for a month? :eek:

CSI Watcher 8, there was a little CaRWash in Cult Following. If you want to read some parts just PM me, I have them typed out. One thing: I have the book in Dutch and translated it myself, so it won't be exactly as in the English books, but the idea will be the same ;)

Did anyone read those new books yet? I think there were 2 new books, yes, no?

5. VaveAma92

VaveAma92 Police Officer

That book sounds awesome! I am a 'resident' at TV.com. I just opened our second CaRWash thread over there and I don't think anyone knows about this book. Where could I get it? Does it really talk about pistachio icecream?
    Dutchie: You're right. When ever I see them not wearing the same color(s), I start getting worried.:p

6. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

You could get it at normal book shops, or Amazon or something. It's called Riptide and yes, they really talk about Pistachio icecream and aliens :lol: Yes, it's a great book.

CaRWash Pic Of The Day:
    (From Cop Killer)

[​IMG]

I just watched Cop Killer, and I love it. God, I love it. Even my dad said they were acting couplish, or in love at least :D

7. UnspokenHope

UnspokenHope Witness

Ohh, i don't have any books from ''Miami''. Are the good?? Maybe i'll buy one in the weekend?

8. spacegal

spacegal Dead on Arrival

Yeah, you gotta watch out because there are still some with Speedle in it so check before buying.

Christmas Misgivings has CaRWash - kinda - Ryan gives Calleigh a Gold Bullet chain for her christmas and he ended up getting teased because that type of bullets were used to keep cocaine in it and Calleigh thought he was pointing to the time she accidently inhaled cocaine, poor guy was stammering -i'll see if i can find the book and post it up for you.

9. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

DISPO DAY! :eek: :lol: OH MY GOD, he gave her a necklace??? Did anyone else give her anything or only him (please only him please only him please only him). Wait...how could she think that?? He doesn't even know about that. I mean if Eric gave her that I'd think that too, but Ryan...he gave her a necklace with a bullet on it. Isn't that the sweetest thing?? Aww God I love that writer. Spacegal, if you could post that up I would love you forever. Or PM me with it, I don't know if it's a spoiler if you post it here.

Unspokenhope, look out for 'Cult Following', 'Riptide', and 'Christmas Misgivings'. Those are the books with Ryan in it that I know of.

10. UnspokenHope

UnspokenHope Witness

Thank you so much, for the tipps Dutchie :D
    Right now i can say my dad which book i want ;)

11. R_wolfe_is_OMG

R_wolfe_is_OMG Witness

I'm reading Cult Following now, and Chrismtas Misgivings next, is Christmas Misgivings good? Any good CaRWash?

12. UnspokenHope

UnspokenHope Witness

I'm holding my first Miami Book in my Hands!! :D
    It's called: '' FLORIDA GETAWAY '' . Is it good?? Anyone read it?? No CarWash or?

13. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

Uhm...no Ryan in 'Florida Getaway', but Speedle. It starts in Las Vegas too. I can't really remember if I liked the book, there was no Ryan in it so I forgot pretty fast :lol:

Charlotte, if you scroll 5 posts up you'll see that spacegal just told us something about it. When it comes out in Holland I'll definitely buy it immediately. My job is good for something after all :p

Where are all the CaRWashers? It's just been the 4 maybe 5 of us for a while. You haven't left us, have you CaRWashers?

CaRWash Pic Of The Day:
    (From Death Pool 100)

[​IMG]

Even though they fought, I still think this is a very good CaRWash scene, for all the obvious reasons.

14. spacegal

spacegal Dead on Arrival

I've been kinda hooked on Kingdom Hearts for the last couple of weeks (Rolls eyes). Without anything really good on, i've been kinda at a loose end - nothing is really coming back on till July.

The real title is Harm For The Holidays Misgivings. This is a really funny book - if you get the chance to get your hands on one, i highly suggest you buy it!

There was a secret santa thing - everyone got each other different thing as each other secret santa - Ryan was Calleigh's!

Page 204

~Snip~
    "You're still doing better than I am. Boraba was my lead in the Villanova case - now i'm back to square one. I have't got any further than Delko did." (Calleigh)
    "Really? The lab's top two investigators, both stumped? That's..." (Ryan)
    "Irritating? Frustrating? Depressing?"
    "Not really the direction i was headed," Wolfe said with a grin. "Actually, it's nice to know you guys aren't infallible."
    "Oh? You think you could do any better?"
    He raised his eyebrows. "Is that a challenge?"
    "Depends. If it'll get my case jumped-started, then yes. Otherwise, consider it idle workplace banter."
    "Okay, i accept. Consider it an early Christmas present."
    "For who? Me, or your ego?"
    "Depends on whether or not i get anywhere, i guess...but there is one condition."
    "So this is a gift exchange? What did you have in mind?"
    "You have to deal with Jenson."
    Calleigh sighed. "I just can't get away from germ, can i? All right, I'll do it. But if i come down with something, i'm going to be sneezing in your direction."

~Snip~ Page 304 (This is for you Dutchie)

"That would be me," Wolfe said, putting down his new toy. He opened up his own evidence envelope, pulled out a small, gift-wrapped box and handed it to Calleigh. "Merry Christmas."
    "Thank you, Ryan," Calleigh said. "I can't wait to see what it is...oh."
    "I hope you like it," Wolfe said. "I'm not really good with gifts, so i guess i went with something obvious..."
    Calleigh held up his gift, a small golden bullet on a chain. "It's lovely. But-"
    "You do know what those things are used for, right?" Delko asked, his grin getting bigger and bigger.
    "Bullets?" Wolfe asked, confused.
    Calleigh sighed. She unscrewed the tip of the bullet, revealing a small compartment within.
    "Some of Miami's more flamboyant criminals like to use them to stash cocaine," she told Wolfe. "This wouldn't be in reference to that little accident i had with the cocaine dust in the air, would it?"
    Wolfe swallowed. "No, Definitely not. I'm sorry, I just - I mean, Bullet Girl, right? I would never -" He shook his head. "I hate Christmas."
    Calleigh smiled. "Don't worry about it, Ryan; it's actually sweet. Despite the nickname, nobody's ever actually given me a bullet before. I Suppose some people thing it's too...on the nose."
    Wolfe winced.

~Finish~

Books with Ryan in them are:
    Harm for the Holidays Misgivings.
    Cult Following
    Riptide
    Harm for the Holidays: Heart Attack (New)
    Harm for the Holidays: Heart Attack: New Fears Part 2(New)

Hope this helps you all! :)

15. inge

inge CSI Level Two

aw, sorry Nikki, I read the posts everyday, but I didn't know what to post. I would never leave you. ;)

Thanks for script spacegal!
    All the books sounded very interesting, I only have to find out the German titles. :lol:

aw, poor Ryan. He thought it would be a cute present, but somehow he managed to drop a brick. :lol:
    IMO, it was a cute present.

about 'Death Pool 100'.
    It's nice to watch that Calleigh doesn't hesitate to cover one of her friends (her lover?).
    but I also winced watching this scene. She was hard to him and he was kind of snappy to her. He deserved it, because Ryan is a cop and cops have to stay clean and have to be perfect in my little world.
    but I also think that he didn't know what bet it was in the first place (I hope so).
    but Calleigh didn't stay mad at him. :D

and the cutest thing about the scene is that Calleigh bought an i-pod for his niece. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.