NCIS thread #2: post here or get your head slapped

Discussion in 'NCIS & NCIS: LA' started by JediCSI72, Jan 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Palm

Palm Coroner

*cough*Butterfly I <3 your banner*cough*
    And... oh. Should have seen that. =| *BAD*

As for tonights episode... it made my G/A Fandom Explode.
    Even though I learned that I shouldn't eat and watch TV anymore...

2. Calihan

Calihan Captain

I got the first season of NCIS for Christmas and have become addicted, right now I'm midway through the first season and love the unique characters.

3. allmaple

allmaple Judge

i wasnt sure if they were going to mention the guy abby likes (dont remember his name!) but im glad they did. it was nice that they decided to wrap it up after what happened. i thought abby and gibbs were very cute. but when arent they cute together?

i always miss the little details, was cleaning the rat cage at the time, but why was the other lady involved in this case? did one of the crypts they need to get into belong to someone from the army?

i like how ncis wraps up the episode where you know whats going to happen but they dont show it. ie opening the van and finding the woman carving up the person. but i would like to know why, because that is kind of gross.

was sad for ziva, i really wanted the guy from last week to pull through. they would be cute together. although offscreen, because between tony and gibbs hitting the sheets recently we dont have enough time for ziva too! :lol:

4. CSI_Watcher_8

CSI_Watcher_8 Coroner

allmaple I agree I liked seeing Ziva having that conntection with the guy. I wanted him to pull though too. I also liked the follow up on Abby and her relationship with the guy from the trade show. Felt bad that both girls got their hearts broken.
    Gibbs and the Army lady would seriouly kick ass team. But gee Gibbs waiting 4 weeks to talk to her again.

5. Dragonfly

Dragonfly ~Queen of Sarcasm~ Moderator

AllMaple, I was confused about why the other lady (also forget her name), got involved in the case. Perhaps someone can help us out?

6. katpin31791

katpin31791 CSI Level Three

The army lady got involved cause when Tony tried to get the young lady to give him permission to open the crypt she kept hee hawing around and he finally told her he could always get a federal warrant so she told him to go ahead. :) Best to my recollection anyway. So when they got the federal warrant the army lady became involved cause the guy in the crypt had been in the army. :)

(OT) Did anyone notice the girl Tony was questioning? She played on one of the CSI shows. :D I'll tell ya later if noone guesses. :D Anyway , I thought the show was pretty good. Directors jealousy is showing more & more don't ya think? Wonder when all that's gonna happen with Tony's girlfriend. I was also glad to see them make reference to both Abby & Zivas guys. My husband didn't know the one had actually died.It was really sad.Also Abby trying to comfort Ziva. I thought that was really sweet. (OT again, sorry) Are we allowed to post caps, wp in here? There's no other place for it. I'm asking is I got me a dvd player that records & I can play it back on my pc & do caps. If I can & anyones interested please let me know. If I can't or noone is that's okay also. :D

7. katpin31791

I made an animated avvy of our fave show. Hope ya like.

[​IMG]

8. MBGrissom

MBGrissom Pathologist

I loved this ep! But anything that blows up in a crypt is fun, with me, LOL. I'm surprised they had Abby mention her ex-boyfriend. Unfortunately in real life he commit suicide; didn't think they would play him up, again, after that. But it was a sweet scene, so they must have gotten permission from someone, in his camp.

9. Dragonfly

*Bumping this thread up because someone was looking for it*

10. ukcsiaddict

ukcsiaddict Hit and Run

Thanks for bumping DragonflyDreamer - I've now added this thread to my faves list aswell, so I'll never lose it again :D

Season 4 starts showing over here next month - can't wait!! Reading through this thread, I want it to start now, not in a few weeks time!

11. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

I have an episode question.

What episode had the comment/remark from Ziva about McGee and Tony about chip'n'dales?

12. Dragonfly

Oh, I just saw that one! I can't remember what it's called though. The one with the Real Estate agent lady. :lol: Sorry, that's probably not much help.

ETA: Oh, I figured it out. It's Dead and Unburried, I believe. Episode 5 of season 4 :)

13. midnight17

midnight17 Witness

HI guys. I cant really comment on what u are all talking about cause over here we are quite far behind u but i just wanted to say hi and tell u that I love NCIS (especially Tony).
    Fav scene so far is the one i just seen where Tony gets the call from the sperm bank and Zeva tricks him into telling her what the call was about.
    Anyway hi guys. :)

14. katpin31791

Welcome midnight17

15. midnight17

midnight17 Witness

thanx katpin

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.