NCIS thread #2: post here or get your head slapped

Discussion in 'NCIS & NCIS: LA' started by JediCSI72, Jan 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dragonfly

Dragonfly ~Queen of Sarcasm~ Moderator

And if it's Ducky, imagine the lecture he/they will get :lol:

2. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

I'm voting for Ducky to catch Lee and Palmer at it.

allmaple I think the two of them were at it in last weeks episode. They were at it on the bottom of one of the tables in the morgue. There was a sheet covering them so nobody could see. And I got the impression the Lt. was going to live :)

3. Dragonfly

Really? I got the impression that he was gonna die, but I really wanted him to live.

And yes, that's right. I forgot about them being under the table :lol:

4. RBC

RBC Coroner

I was also pretty excited that Marc Vann was in it :p
    I liked the serious scenes between Tony and Ziva btw.

5. butterflylove206

butterflylove206 Prime Suspect

I really wanted the guy (played by Marc Vann) to be guilty just so I could replay the image of him being led away in handcuffs in my head every time Ecklie acted like an...well yeah

I loved this stuff with Ziva, I really hope he lives because it is going to totally throw her off if he dose'nt. I got vibes he's gonna die but they weren't very subtle vibes which makes me think THEY (the writers, not big brother) want you to think he dies so then you A) watch next week and B) get all excited when you find out he lived and they're going out and Ziva is wearing *gasp* a dress!
    But on the other hand then she could have a little hurt/comfort thing with Tony...

hi, if you don't know me from my ramblings about GSR, Bones, and House, I constantly shoot down my own theories and argue 5 different sides of every dispute. Niice to meet you too

6. JediCSI72

JediCSI72 Witness

I loved the episode last night. It was nice to see the protective side of Ziva in a sweet way instead of the usual overbearing way. My impression at the end is that the guy is going to die. Just from the way Roy said that if this hadn't happened, Ziva wouldn't remember him and her saying that now she would remember him just made me think that he isn't going to survive his illness and they knew it.

7. butterflylove206

or is that what they want you to think?

sorry *slaps conspiracy theorist voice inside head in the back of the it's head*

8. JediCSI72

JediCSI72 Witness

I know we're not supposed to double post, but look at the date stamp from my previous post. Tuesday Jan 1 2002?!? :confused: Can someone explain that?

9. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

The battery on the server gave out a couple of days ago and failed to keep the current date. You probably posted before it could be fixed.

10. CSI_Watcher_8

CSI_Watcher_8 Coroner

JediCSI72 just think of a way to travel time. Good thing it isn't 2001 then you would have to wait years for NCIS episodes. Now the wait is to hours. ;)

11. butterflylove206

LOL

were they doing something to it yesterday too cuz I couldnt get on

12. Palm

Palm Coroner

*rolls around* GIBBS LOVE TONIGHT :D
    Anyhoo. I finally saw the first (or 2nd...) episode of the 3rd season where Ziva joins the team. Le Question: Why did (past tense) Abby despise Ziva so much at the start? >:

13. JediCSI72

JediCSI72 Witness

Well, I would but my time machine is broken. :lol: Besides, NCIS starts in about half an hour, so I'm not going anywhere. :D

14. Dragonfly

Palm, I think that Abby's dislike of Ziva at first was a kind of 'Kate should be here, not you, so I'm disliking you on principal' type thing.

15. butterflylove206

I agree with DragonflyDreamer, they were getting to be really close before Kate died and also, everyone was a little wary of her at first because she was Mussaud (spell?)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.