How You Discovered CSI

Discussion in 'General CSI Discussion' started by MacsGirlMel, Jul 30, 2006.

1. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

I was bored one night and nothing was on, so I put it on CBS and the episode Cool Change was on and I fell in love with it (and Nick :biggrin) and I've been watching it ever since.

2. 56SCAE71

56SCAE71 Victim

I watched it (Miami) at my boyfriend's place, the episodes they air on CBS saturday nights, and I started to watch it at home and have been hooked ever since!

3. SaraSidleRules8

SaraSidleRules8 Lab Technician

Well...that's actually a funny story...

I was about oooo...18-19ish, and my dad yelled for me to "Come into the living room and check someting out." Well...usually my dad is corny and he makes me go into the living room for stupid things.

I saw this man walking down this hallway with a flashlight. He entered into the bathroom and noticed a body in the shower. He bent down to get a better look and then had this weird look on his face. He walked outside and saw, what looked to be the SAME girl outside. I was like "What the...." So, I HAD to watch to see what was going on. Then, that week, they had a marathon of this show on SpikeTV. That show was CSI. And the rest, as they say is history.

I now have an abundent amount of merchandise, autographs, and even a new career change. ;)

4. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

My husband got interested first in LV in s1, then he told me I had to watch this on TV and I did and we both got hooked. Then we saw the trailer/promos for the spin-off Miami and we caught ep1 of s1 of Miami got hooked too.

I decided I liked Miami way better and haven't missed a single episode of it yet.

5. Chanelle

Chanelle Victim

My mum used to watch it and one night i went into the living room to see what was on, and "werewolves" was on and I ended up watching the ep as I had just read a book by Patricia Cornwell. I didn't watch it properly until I saw it on Five and became an avid watcher of all 3 shows and realised I had seen small parts of other eps and recognised them and wondered why I didn't watch them before

6. CSIrish

CSIrish Dead on Arrival

I discovered CSI when it first came out and I seen the add for it and I was like 'OMG, That is sooo cool, I have to watch that!!' and here I am seven years later addicted!:D

7. funkygirl

funkygirl Dead on Arrival

my mum was watchin it n i came in and voila now im addicted. Although since im only a teen i haven't been watching for ages so i have to catch up and i live in the UK so im not as far as loadz of you guys. x

8. HC_4_my_birthday

HC_4_my_birthday Lab Technician

I discovered csi in October 2004 my Father had just past away and i stayed at my ex's house for the nigth my daughter asked her dad if they could turn the tv over for Csi.I think it was Miami that was on then LV was on as well and i was hooked never missed an ep so far and i'm in the Uk.We get lots of re-runs so it.s easy to catch up

9. ejacksonian

ejacksonian Hit and Run

Saw reruns on Spike TV. That was about it. Didn't take much else to convince me it was good.

10. dl_shipper34

dl_shipper34 CSI Level One

I've never been into CSI or Miami, I saw the eppy where Nick is buried alive (which was amazing) but have only seen pieces of Miami. Gary Sinise is one of my favourite actors, so when I heard he was going to be on NY I immediately tuned in....that was enough for me :D I became addicted.

11. Celtic_angel

Celtic_angel Police Officer

Well, CSIAnnalysse moved in across the "village" (i'm not sure how to class where I used to live), we became best buds, and one day I called in on her and found her halfway through watching "The Finger". She invited me to join her, and a beautiful obsession began. And it just got better from there. What more can I say?? But that the sight of a man in a bunny costume on my friend's TV as I walked in the door was one I will never forget...

12. bird_of_flame

bird_of_flame Police Officer

My mom was always into crime dramas, so she finds CSI Vegas a few years back and watched it fairly regularly. My and my brother started watching it too and I had become as hooked as my mom. Whenever Spike had on the marathons, we’d be there trying to figure out “who done it”. Then, I was flipping through channels last year, and I saw that A&E was doing a marathon of Miami. My mom (again) had already pounced on that, but I think it’s safe to say that I’m more obsessed with Miami than she is. So yeah, I have my mom to thank for introducing me to the series.

13. midnight17

midnight17 Witness

I was bored and went downstairs to see what my parents were watching (CSI) and got hooked. Then when the 2 new ones started I started watching them as well.

14. Callacrap

Callacrap Rookie

I'd never heard about it, or watch it at all and my friend told me about it! I started watching it when CSI: Miami was in its 2nd season in the UK

15. csimiamiadict

csimiamiadict Hit and Run

how did i discover csi? what a good question. i was spending the night at my bff's house. we were sorta having a party and got bored.we went upstairs to their living room were her mom was watching tv.everybody konked out instantly but i began to watch the program. whan my bff woke up, i was like,"what show was that?i loved it..."and of course, i was addicted :D